You know, thanks.
不用谢
You're welcome.
这么说来我又喝了你的血
So I drank your blood again.
你不喝就是死路一条
It was either that or die.
我知道
I know.
我了解
I know.
这个世界实在是糟透了 杰西
We are in a world of fucked-up, Jess.
我是说 我将要失去我最好的朋友
I mean, I'm gonna lose my best friend.
别和我谈什么失去
Don't tell me about loss.
即使我体内没有你的血
Uh, even without your blood in me,
我满脑子想的也只有你
you are all I think about.
我现在到底该怎么办呢
What the hell am I supposed to do now?
我也不知道
Wish I knew.
怪力乱神的事儿我也见过不少
You know, after all the freaky shit I've done seen,
有些东西我都见怪不怪了
some shit don't seem so freaky to me no more.
但今晚
But tonight? Mmm.
我是大开眼界啊
That was some freaky shit.
真不敢相信玛妮走了
I can't believe Marnie's gone.
你不会怪到自个儿头上吧
You ain't blamin' yourself, is you?
我不知道
I don't know.
不
No.
不行 不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no.
玛妮是个成年人了
Marnie was a big girl.
是她自己做的混账决定
She made up her own motherfuckin' mind
把大家关起来 还杀害她的朋友
to hold folks hostage and murder her friends.
她玩得太过了 怎么会有好下场
Ain't no way that bad juju wasn't gonna come back to her.
那倒是
That's true.
就是这么回事 亲爱的
Truer than rain, lover.
你从天而降 救了那么多人的命
You galloped in and saved some folks tonight.
功劳是大大的
Never fuckin' forget that.
我知道
I know.
我们活着 而且很安全 要高兴才对
We're alive and we're safe. Be happy for that.
我高兴
I am.
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表