I don't know. Two or three minutes.
肢解芭比娃娃
Decapitating Barbie dolls.
什么婴儿这样残忍♥啊
What the hell kind of baby does that?
男孩嘛 太正常了 男孩都很好奇
Just boys. Regular, ordinary, curious boys.
我小时候还经常把松鼠头安在蜥蜴身上
When I was a kid, I used to put squirrel heads on lizard bodies
创造了一种新的动物 而且...
and invent new animals and...
他是个好孩子 亲爱的
He's a good boy, baby.
只要他遗传一点点你的基因 他就是好孩子
If he's got any of you in him, he's good.
我担心的倒不是我的那半基因
It ain't my half I'm worried about.
迈奇
Mikey,
妈妈很爱很爱你 但你得明白
Mama loves you so, so very much, but you have got to understand.
杀人是不对的
Killing is wrong.
新奥尔良
雄性在意识到他必须得到
The male wastes no time and goes in for the kill
他保护着的雌性时
when he realizes he has
就会分秒必争 大开杀戒
to go for the female, who he's protecting.
亲爱的 工作顺利吗
Hey, hon. How was work?
不过是连续十个小时
Just ten hours of layin' hot
在满是蚊子的沼泽旁铺热沥青
mix asphalt next to a swamp full of mosquitoes.
你觉得能怎样
How you think it was?
我饿死了
I'm starvin'.
你周一没吃完的披萨应该还在
Well, you got your pizza from Monday still left, I think.
你应该知道我要吃东西吧
Uh, you remember I eat, right?
比如食物 行行好 在家里多备点吃的
Like food. Be nice to have some in the house.
你应该知道我不吃东西吧
And you remember I don't eat, don't ya?
你吃我嘛
Uh, you eat me.
我说 偶尔来份炒鸡蛋
I mean, a scrambled egg once in a while
也不算是苛刻的要求吧
doesn't seem like too much to ask.
你知道对吸血鬼来说 人类食物有多恶心吗
Do you understand how gross human food is to a vampire?
都是死的
It's all dead.
永远永远都是死的
Permanently forever dead.
我去小猪扭扭[美国著名连锁超♥市♥]
Going to the Piggly Wiggly
跟你去太平间的感觉一样
for me is like going to the morgue for you.
你以为刚开始的时候
You think bleeding out
让血流到你嘴里对我来说不恶心吗
into your mouth wasn't gross for me at first?
习惯不就好了
You get used to it.
说实话 这有多难 就在平底锅里打个蛋
I mean, honestly. How hard is it? You crack one into a pan.
好 你要吃鸡蛋是吧
Fine. You want an egg?
那就来他妈的一打怎么样
How about a dozen fucking eggs?
我说你发什么神经呢
What the hell are you doin'?
给你做饭 就跟你妈一样
I'm cooking for ya. Just like your Mama.
别把她扯进来 那女人对我来说早就死了
Look, don't bring her into this. That woman is dead to me!
是啊 要是她瞄得准点
Yeah, and if her aim were any better,
我就是一滩烂泥 她就能给你炒鸡蛋了
I'd be a pile of goo and she'd be making your eggs.
你♥他♥妈♥最喜欢的鸡蛋
Your delicious fucking eggs!
你知道吗 我的要求可不过分 杰西
You know what? I'm not asking you for the moon, Jess!
你喜欢几分熟
You like 'em runny?
无所谓 我饿死了
I don't give a crap. I'm starvin'.
很好 上帝不准我炒过头
Good. Then God forbid I overcook it!
随便
Yep!
吃吧 你高兴了吧
There. You happy?
味道怎样
How's it taste?
嗯 味道棒极了
Mmm. Tastes great.
不对 应该说是极品美味
No, you know what? Tastes just fuckin' scrumptious.
干嘛
Quit it.
你别吃了
No, stop eating.
你会让自己... 该死 霍伊特
You'll make yourself... Damn, Hoyt.
你这种恶心的
There's nothin' funny...
糟糕透顶的厨艺
about your disgusting,
有什么好笑的
sorry-ass cookin'.
同一场比赛中 有四位...
For the same game, with four...
都一年了 节目还是不好看
Well, TV sure hasn't gotten any better in the past year.
你的制♥服♥呢
Where's your uniform?
挂起来了
Shove over.
我不会让你一个人过夜的
I'm not lettin' you spend the night alone.
你要加糖的还是无糖的
So you want with marshmallow or without?
加糖的
With.
听着 我知道你肯定很担心我
Look, I know you must have been worried for me,
但你不可能永远保护我
but you can't shadow me forever.
不是那样的 苏克
No, it ain't that, Sook.
只是你能回来
Just... having you back,
是我这辈子最开心的事
it's about the happiest I've been in my entire life.
我想一直开心下去
And I don't want it to end.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
不过你卖♥♥了我的房♥子真让我不爽
I'm still mad you sold the house.
你不会希望我那么悲惨地活在回忆里吧
You are not gonna let me live that down, are you?
明天我就打电♥话♥给席德·马特
Tomorrow, I'm gonna call Sid Matt
看我们能不能把AIK的钱还回去
and see if we can't give those AIK people their money back.
不过这台纯平彩电可以留着
I'm keepin' the flat screen, though.
没错 是挺好的
Well, yeah. It's nice.
当然了 范塔西娅欢迎每一个人
Yes, of course, Fangtasia is for everyone.
吸血鬼和人类 男人和女人 家人和宠物
Vampires, humans, men, women, families, pets.
不分种族和性别 欢迎你们
Everyone is welcome. Come on down.
鲜血火热 服务热情
The blood is warm and so is the service.
对于吸血鬼在社区内经营的生意
And do human families have anything to fear
人类的家庭有没有必要害怕呢
with vampire-owned businesses in their community?
没有
No.
你能详细说明吗
Can you elaborate on that?
对于吸血鬼在社区内经营的生意
Human families have nothin' to fear
人类的家庭完全没有必要害怕
with vampire-owned businesses in their community.
停 停 他才是我们要的人
Stop. Cut. That is the man we want.
什么 帕姆不行吗
What? Pam not so good?
她很棒 如果你碰巧是个又聋又瞎的傻子
She was fine, if you happen to be blind and deaf and an idiot.
美国吸血鬼联盟
What's idiotic is that
当公众是三岁儿童 这才是最傻的
the AVL believes the public to be so naive.
我有科学依据
I have proof, scientific.
人类远比他们自以为的蠢
People are far dumber than they realize.
现在是后罗素·爱丁顿时代 各位
It's a post-Russell Edgington world, everyone,
我们要用耐心的微笑赢回人类的信任
and we win back the human public one smile at a time.
在座的各位能不能好好演完这出戏
Now, can anyone here play this game?
开拍
Action.
晚上好 女士们 先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
我是埃里克·诺思曼
My name is Eric Northman.
我是美国的纳税人
I'm a tax-paying American and
在伟大的路易斯安那州开有一家小酒吧
small business owner in the great state of Louisiana.
同时 我也是一个吸血鬼
I also happen to be a vampire.
各位 作为本社区最年长的成员
You know, as the oldest member of this community,
我在一百一十年前
I would have been eligible
就有资格定居在这里了
to take up residence here 110 years ago.
当看到我们镇上最德高望重的人
But it warms my heart to see the most beloved folks of our town
受到应有的照顾 我很感动
taken care of in the way that they deserve.
在过去几年里
Now the past year, there's
政客们经常大肆煽动舆♥论♥
been a lot of inflammatory talk from politicians
警告他们的选民不要相信吸血鬼
warning their constituents not to trust vampires.
但请你们仔细想想
But think about it for a second.
你更愿意相信谁
Who would you rather trust?
吸血鬼还是政客
A vampire or a politician?
我对良辰镇商会的
I must offer my gratitude
慷慨大方和开明思想
for the generosity and the open-mindedness
表示由衷的感激
of the Bon Temps Chamber of Commerce,
尤其是商会领袖 尊敬的珀西亚·贝弗勒
led by the redoubtable Miss Portia Bellefleur.
事实是 吸血鬼
The truth is, vampires are
也同人类一样 彼此个性有差异
as different from each other as humans are,
因为我们也曾是人类
because we were humans,
我们只希望能受到这样的看待
and we ask only to be treated as such.
同时我也很感激
I am also grateful
能够纪念我的妻子
to be able to honor my wife,
卡罗琳
Caroline,
六十多年里 她是本社区的宝贵财富
who was a treasure of this community for over 60 years.
这条街上很多树都是她和绿化组织的
And many of these trees on this street were planted by her,
其他成员共同栽种的
and all the other members of the Arbor Society.
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表