And then my nanny cooked some meat on it
然后我的保姆在上面做了肉
and switched it so it looked like my dad cheated.
把它偷偷换上去 看起来好像是我爸爸作弊了
This was the only way.
我只能想到
The only way I thought of.
这个办法
Son, why didn't you tell me I was a terrible father?
孩子 为何不告诉我我是个糟糕的父亲呢
Because I'm from New York.
因为我来自纽约
We don't talk about our feelings, huh?
我们不谈感情 对吗
Yeah, I understand, son.
我明白 孩子
I'm from New York, too.
我也来自纽约
FDR Drive.
罗斯福路
The West Side Highway.
西侧公路
Investment banking.
投资银行
The gallery scene.
艺术景画廊
Knicks suck.
尼克斯队太挫
Oh, Papa!
爸爸
They suck so hard!
他们实在是太挫了
One more thing, Tyler.
泰勒 还有一件事
Where's the Hive?
蜂巢烧烤炉在哪
You're always so much hotter than I think you're gonna be.
你总是比我想的更火热
Thanks, guys, for not giving up, then giving up,
多谢你们 没有放弃后又放弃了
then not giving up again, then I forget.
然后又不放弃 之后的情形我忘了
BBQ is like family--
烧烤就像一个家庭
the cheap cuts of meat that nobody wants.
欺骗是任何人都不想要的肉
But if you treat them right,
但如果你的会烤
they turn into the best thing in the world.
他们会变成世间最美好的东西
Yeah, barbecue's yummy.
烧烤真美味
Chinese is pretty good, too.
中国菜也很棒
Meh, it depends on the place.
这取决于你在哪里吃
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表