Now, where were we?
我们刚说到哪儿了
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢您 夫人
Thank you.
谢谢
Am I such a terrible mother
我是一个差劲的母亲吗
that my son doesn't even know
我儿子都不知道
to say thank you to a waitress?
跟服务员说谢谢
Come on, honey. What do you say?
来 宝贝 你该说什么呢
You want me to lie and say I'm thankful for chicken and veg
我想吃酒腌波本香肠
when I wanted whiskey- battered bourbon bangers?
你想让我违心地说感谢您的鸡肉和蔬菜吗
Just say thank you.
说谢谢就够了
My boy never said thank you.
我的孩子从来不说谢谢
Now he's on death row.
现在他在蹲死囚牢房♥
Was on death row.
曾经在蹲死囚牢房♥
Daddy, when will the noise stop?
爸爸 鼾声什么时候能停呢
Hmm. Take these.
给你们这个
Ugh. Those were earplugs.
那是耳塞
I never thought there'd be something
从没想过还能有比来时路上的车祸
I'd want to stare at longer than that car wreck on the way here.
更让我目不转睛的事物
We've got to hurry before they run out of mules.
趁着还有骡子 我们得快点儿了
Ooh. Is that what they're serving for breakfast?
骡子是他们提供的早餐吗
How about donkeys?
吃驴肉怎么样
No.
不要
That's odd.
好奇怪
Enjoying your moon view, Homer?
喜欢你看到的光臀吗 侯默
Why you little...
你小子怎么...
Two can play at that game.
你这招我也会
Stupid kid.
这个蠢孩子
So embarrassing.
太丢脸了
I'm a little nervous
我有点紧张
with all these waivers we have to sign.
我们得签这么多弃权声明
Marge, this is a national park.
马姬 这是国家公园
People are completely safe here.
人们在这是绝对安全的
Now let's do my favorite thing:
现在咱们去做我最喜欢的事吧
go downhill.
下山
Whoa. You're 180?
你体重一百八吗
My blood pressure is.
我血压一百八
Okay. Uh, let's get you a mule, dude.
好吧 我来给你找匹骡子 老兄
Get me El Gordo.
把大胖胖牵来
Gordo here used to carry 200-pound granite blocks
胖胖曾经把两百磅重的花岗石料
up from the canyon.
从峡谷驮到这
This has got to be the most beautiful thing
这峡谷一定是我们从印第安人手里
we've ever stole from the Indians.
偷来的最美的东西
What is that?
那是什么
A billionaires' retreat.
一群亿万富翁的疗养活动
Yeah, the heads of America's most powerful media companies
没错 美国最有影响力的媒体公♥司♥的老总们
have come to enjoy nature.
来享受大自然了
Put up the cell phone tower.
竖起手♥机♥基站
I said I wanted a Tom Cruise type,
我说我想要汤姆·克鲁斯式的造型
not Tom Cruise.
不是汤姆·克鲁斯本人
Burn down the cell phone tower.
烧掉手♥机♥基站
I can't stand rich people.
真受不了这些有钱人
Can I name my mule?
我能给我的骡子起名字吗
We prefer you don't.
建议你别这么做
Is there a name for this trail?
这条路有名字吗
I'm sure there is.
肯定有吧
Is this a fun job?
你的工作好玩吗
Not at the moment.
这会儿不好玩
Do you count as a grownup?
你算是个大人吗
My parents don't think so.
我爸妈觉得我不是
You're a grownup to me.
我觉得你是
Thanks.
多谢
Here, have a piece of the canyon.
给 拿一块峡谷的石头吧
Are you sure it's okay?
你确定可以这么做吗
Hey, it only makes the canyon grander.
这只会让峡谷变得更大
I don't know where your son gets it, Marge.
不知道你儿子从哪学的 马姬
I'm only going to say this once,
我只打算说一次
but I think you're a little checked out.
我觉得你已经出局了
Checked out. Checked out.
出局了 出局了
Checked out. Checked out. Checked out.
出局了 出局了 出局了
Checked out. Checked out.
出局了 出局了
Checked out.
出局了
Well, your kids aren't exactly perfect.
你的孩子也未必很完美
Yay! We can improve.
是的 我们可以变得更好
Let's think about it quietly.
我们悄悄这么想就可以了
Boy, I bet that mustache smells really bad, huh?
胡子的味道不太好闻吧
Oh, don't you rip on my lip strip.
别看不起我的胡子
I smell candles and-and pew polish.
有蜡烛和长椅擦亮剂的味道
We're near a church.
我们离教堂不远了
Catholic, if I don't miss my guess.
天主教的 如果没猜错的话
A little Popish for my taste,
对我来说天主教的味道有点重
but I did come here for adventure.
不过既然是来探险的又有何妨
Geez, Flanders,
天呐 弗兰德斯
you find God in everything.
什么东西你都能和上帝扯上边
God is in everything.
上帝存在于万物之中
He's omnipresent.
他是无所不在的
You mean, if I check into the Omni Hotel right now,
你是说 我要是现在查万物酒店
he's there?
他会在里面吗
As a matter of fact, he is.
事实上 是的
Then, from now on, we're staying at the Hyatt Regency.
那从现在开始 我们住海厄特摄政酒店
You're banned there, Dad.
你被那酒店禁了 爸
Not as Hagwar Swanson.
哈格瓦·斯旺森可没有
I love this country.
我爱这个国家
Are you sure this is safe?
你确定这条路安全吗
Totally. You're with State Farm, right?
当然 跟着咱们国家农场的人还会错
Where's our guide?
向导呢
Where's the trail?
路呢
Big Maggie.
好大的阿麦
I'd like to hear the rest.
我想听后面的故事
I still have my piece of the canyon.
从峡谷带回来的石头我还收着呢
Okay. It was looking rough...
好吧 当时情况不妙
Oh, no bars.
一条都没了
You mean, on your phone?
你是说手♥机♥信♥号♥♥吗
Hey, you're right.
是啊
Oh, more bad news.
又一个坏消息
Oh, most of the food was on the guide's mule.
大部分吃的都在向导的骡子上
I sure am glad somebody
还好某人
packed all this whitefish salad.
带了白鲑沙拉
I'm willing to eat some.
我愿意吃
And if I die, you know it's bad.
要是我死了 你们就知道它坏了
Homer, it's time for you and me to go out and get help.
侯默 我们俩得出去求救了
Please be careful, Uncle Ned.
一定要小心 内德叔叔
I will, Bart.
我会的 巴仔
Please, please be careful.
一定 一定要小心
Don't worry.
别担心
If you don't come back, I'll be so sad.
你要是回不来 我会很难过的
Excuse me? What about over here?
有没搞错 这边这位呢
Right.
对了
Please, please be careful.
一定 一定要小心
Please.
一定
Let's go, Flanders.
走吧 弗兰德斯
Oh, no. The poor thing gets night terrors.
不 小可怜又夜惊了
I forgot to say "God bless the mailman."
我忘了说"上帝保佑邮递员"了
He's not awake, but he's not asleep.
他没醒 也没睡
Do your kids get these?
你的孩子也会这样吗
I will now that I know what they are.
知道夜惊是怎么回事之后我也要得了
Other kids say I'm in their nightmares.
其他孩子说我就是他们的噩梦
I'm not your puppet, Bart. I'm not.
我不是你的木偶 巴仔 我不是
You ever seen stars this bright, Homer?
你见过这么亮的星星吗 侯默
Blessed is the beauty of our Lord.
我们上帝的美丽是值得称颂的
Amen. Listen, Flanders.
阿门 听着 弗兰德斯
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表