I hear... Drive-thru cashier!
我听到了 免下车餐厅收银员
You wha... ?
什么
Hello, welcome to "Down and out burger"
大家好 欢迎来"到着出去"汉堡店
Would you like fries with that?
你想要配点薯条吗
A thousand?
一千根
Sure thing, Mr. Brando.
没问题 白兰度先生
By the way, this is 1992.
顺便说一句 现在是1992年
And now we're going to do something a little special.
现在我们要做一件有点特别的事情
Our father is going to improve live answers to questions
我们的爸爸要直播回答那些由电视观众们
from the TV audience.
带来的问题
It only took us 27 years to do
1954年就能做的事情
what they could do in 1954.
我们27年后才做
Homer, time to bomb.
侯默 大展身手的时间到了
Hello!
大家好
I've gathered you here because I have an important announcement.
我把大家聚在这 有一个重要消息宣布
This is the last episode of "The simpsons."
这是《辛普森一家》的最后一集
It's been a great run.
一直以来都很不错
Just kidding.
我开玩笑的
"The simpsons" will never end.
《辛普森一家》是不会完结的
Now I've told you two lies,
现在我说了两个谎
and to prove there were live
为了证明昨晚的周六夜现场是直播
On Saturday night live last night, Drake was terrible.
我想说德雷克的表现糟透了
Now to take your calls.
现在我来接听你们的电♥话♥
Let's go to Hannah.
让我们接通汉娜
Hannah, you're talking to Homer.
汉娜 我是侯默
Hi there, Homer. My question for you is
你好 侯默 我的问题是
who do do you like more --
你更喜欢谁
Lenny or Carl -- and why?
莱尼还是卡尔 为什么
Let's see.
我想想
I like Lenny because he's the black guy and
我喜欢莱尼因为他是黑人而且
wait a minute, no.
等等 不对
Carl's the -- Wait. Let me get back to you
卡尔是 慢着 等我搞清楚谁是谁
when I figure out who's who.
再来接通你
Let's go to the next question.
让我看看下一个问题是什么
Amanda?
阿曼达
I was wondering if you could give me any tips or tricks
你能不能给我些建议或者小花招
for making it look like I'm hard at work
让我看起来像在认真工作
but really I'm relaxing or taking a nap
但事实上我在休息或是小睡
Always wear glasses with eyes
一直戴着眼睛
glued onto them.
粘在镜片上的眼镜
Next question.
下一个问题
George, I think.
乔治吧应该是
Hello, George.
你好 乔治
Hello, Homer.
你好 侯默
What's your question?
你的问题是什么
So my question is pizza-related.
我的问题跟披萨有关
Do you prefer chicago deep dish or New York-style?
你更喜欢芝加哥式的厚底披萨还是纽约式的
Let's see. I prefer chicago deep dish
让我想想 我更喜欢芝加哥厚底
because I like Italian better than Chinese.
因为比起中国人 我更喜欢意大利人
And now let's go to a planted call
现在让我们接通一个预设电♥话♥
with a planted question.
听听这个预设问题
Let's go to -- hello?
让我们接通 你好
Homer, how are you doing?
侯默 你最近好吗
I'm doing all right. Is that your question?
我还不错 那就是你的问题吗
I was wondering what kind of car do you drive?
我想问你开什么样的车
Oh, I drive a hybrid which is a combination of old and terrible.
我开的是又老又破的车子
Next caller.
下一位
Chris. Yes, chris. What's your question?
克里斯 克里斯 你的问题是什么
Or comment.
或者评价也行
My question is what's your favorite job?
我的问题是你最喜欢的工作是什么
What was your favorite job?
你曾经最爱的工作是什么
My favorite job would have been being an astronaut
我最爱的工作是宇航员
because everything was done for me.
因为所有的一切都被安排好了
And also I could get away from boy.
而且我还不用看到我儿子
Well, that's it.
就是这样
That's it, ladies and gentlemen.
就这样 女士们先生们
We have come to my closing remarks.
已经到了结束语时间
It only lasted three minutes,
只有三分钟
like eating cheeseburgers and making love.
够吃个芝士汉堡或者滚次床单
If your call hasn't been taken yet,
如果你的电♥话♥还没被接通
please continue to hold.
请继续等待
The cast of "Empire" Will be answering questions Wednesday night.
周三晚的《嘻哈帝国》会继续为大家解答
Someone will let them know.
会有人通知他们
Flashing by are the credits of people
闪过的字幕是为这部剧辛苦付出
who worked long and hard on this.
很长一段时间的人们
I have no idea who they are.
我完全不认识这些人
Now the show is over.
现在节目结束了
The spotlight dims, the laughter fades. Someone call uber.
聚光灯渐暗 观众散去 有人用优步打车
If Bart would just return my pants
如果巴仔把裤子还给我
so I can move from behind this desk.
我就能从桌后面起来了
Wait on the pants.
等着我的裤子
Oh, Bart. Not culottes. No...
巴仔 不是让你拿女式裙裤 别
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表