This trip has given me time to think.
这趟旅行给了我时间去思考
If I die here,
如果我死在这里
you're welcome to live in my carcass for warmth.
欢迎你住进我的尸体里取暖
I'm not living in your carcass.
我才不要住进你的尸体呢
Oh, come on. You make it sound like a bad thing.
拜托 给你说得像一件坏事似的
Look, we're saved!
看 我们有救了
We just go down there, get some food and help
我们只要到下面去 弄点食物
returning to civilization.
就能回归文明社会
Attention, people talking.
各单位注意 有人在说话
Unless you are here to dispose of our poop,
除非你们是来处理我们的便便
we will start shooting in five minutes.
否则五分钟内我们将开枪射击
How is that even camping?
这算什么野营
It's easier for a camel
一个富人进入天堂
to pass through the eye of a needle
要比一头骆驼
than a rich man to get into heaven.
穿过针眼更难
Sometimes I just don't get it.
有时候我真的不明白
What I'm saying is, the eye of the needle
我的意思是 针眼非常小
is very small, and a camel...
而骆驼
No. I mean down there--
不 我在说下面的人
they have everything we need to survive,
他们有一切能让我们活下来的东西
but they won't share.
但却不愿分享
Maybe if I look through these binoculars one more time,
也许我再透过望远镜看一次
I'll-I'll see something better.
就会看到点好的景象
We've got to go in and steal what we need.
我们得进去偷我们要的东西
Well, thou shalt not steal.
你不能偷东西
But if I don't steal, that's coveting.
但如果不偷 那就是觊觎
That's bad, too.
同样是恶
Look, Flanders, we tried things your way,
弗兰德斯 我们已经试过你的办法了
and it failed.
但是不管用
Now let's try mine.
现在应该试试我的了
Okay.
好吧
W-Wait!
等等
We never did things my way.
我们从来没试过我的方法啊
Too late. : I'm already rolling downhill.
太晚了 我已经在滚下山了
Ow, sharp rock.
锋利的石块
Ooh, cactus!
仙人掌
More scorpions.
更多的蝎子
Is that all you can do? Sting?
你们就只会这些吗 蜇人
Now they're pinching.
他们现在用钳子夹了
Easy, Flanders, don't make a sound.
放轻松 弗兰德斯 别出声
Okay, here.
好的 这儿
Come on, take this.
来 带上这个
Oh, I got it.
我接着
Oh, it's heavy.
好重
Ready to go.
准备出发
Uh, we're too heavy.
我们已经超重了
Toss off what we don't need.
把我们不需要的丢了
Fine. We can do without salad forks.
好吧 沙拉叉子也可以扔掉
No sugar tonight for the coffee.
今晚的咖啡不加糖
No sugar tonight for their tea.
今晚的茶也不加糖
We took all their fancy cheeses
我们拿走了他们所有的上等奶酪
and their tasty charcuterie.
还有他们美味的熟食
Trout solo!
鳟鱼独奏
Grand Canyon! Yeah!
大峡谷 太棒了
You know, Homer, we make a good team.
侯默 我们两个搭档还是很棒的
Homer?
侯默
Breakfast time.
早餐时间
Come and get it!
快来享用
Come and get it!
快来享用
Come and...
快来
Ugh. Not again.
不是吧 又来
Tablecloths.
餐桌布
Caviar.
鱼子酱
Bacon!
培根
Bacon.
培根
No, this was before Lisa was a vegetarian.
不 这发生在丽莎变成素食者之前
That's right. I had the arteries of a 20-year-old.
没错 我的心血管就像二十岁的人
I'm gonna miss you, pal.
我会想你的 伙计
Well, Homer,
好吧 侯默
you think this will be one of those vacations
你觉得这次度假将会是
where the friendship we made will last forever
我们持久友谊的开端吗
or start eroding the minute we enter our cars?
还是说会在我们各自分开之后就开始淡去
Flanders, like all friendships between men,
弗兰德斯 就像所有男人间的友谊一样
in the end it's up to our wives.
最后都要由我们老婆说了算
That was a nice story, Homer.
故事很棒 侯默
You know, sometimes I wish this Grand Canyon between us,
有时候我希望在我们之间的大峡谷
uh, wasn't so large.
没有这么宽广
The offer still stands.
我的提议依然有效
You can live in my carcass.
你可以住在我的尸体里
There's room in my legs for the boys.
我孩子们只需要我的四肢就够了
Maybe we could just store old clothes in you.
也许我们可以在你身体里存放旧衣服
I'd like that.
赞同
And you know what, Flanders?
你知道吗 弗兰德斯
I think we owe you guys a trip.
我想我欠你们一次旅行
Always wanted to visit the postcard museum.
我一直都想来明信片博物馆参观
Thank you.
谢谢你
My pleasure.
别客气
I wonder if they sell postcards in the gift shop.
不知道礼品商店里有没有明信片出♥售♥
We don't.
我们不卖♥♥
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表