I like the new, well-behaved you.
我喜欢改过自新的你
I can stop saving up for that house near the prison.
我可以不用存钱 买♥♥监狱旁边的房♥子了
Oh, I never should have bought
我真不该在他
that Clockwork Orange video for his fifth birthday.
五岁生日的时候 送他"发条橙"的DVD
I thought it would help him tell time,
我以为这能帮他 增强时间观念
and now I've awoken a monster.
但我却唤醒了一个怪物
You awoke me, too.
我也被你吵醒了
I thought you were sleeping over at Rachel's.
我以为你在瑞秋家过夜呢
Rachel was my imaginary friend when I was three.
瑞秋是我三岁时候 幻想出来的朋友
Then when she was five, she moved to White Plains, New York.
当她五岁的时候 她搬去了纽约州的怀特普廉斯市
What? I never said good-bye.
什么 我还没和她说再见呢
Well, they wanted to leave quickly.
他们想尽快搬走
Her dad had been caught in an affair.
她爸爸搞外遇被发现了
Her brother took a semester off college,
她上大学的哥哥 请了一个学期假之后
and he never went back.
就再也没有回来
And her mother?
那她妈妈呢
Her mother's the really sad story.
她妈妈的处境就更悲惨了
Oh, I've... I've heard enough.
我... 我不想再听下去了
My return to prankdom is elegant in its simplicity.
我在恶作剧界的回归 将会优雅又朴素
All we do is cut the power in the store for 30 seconds.
我们要做的事情 就是切断电源三十秒
And no preservatives in the food,
一旦没了防腐作用
so everything will immediately go bad.
所有的食物都会变质
Oh, it's an honor to be the guy you explain it to.
能听你解释 我真的倍感荣幸
Bart, wait!
巴特 等等
I like the new you.
我喜欢改过自新的你
Listen, before you flip those circuit breakers,
听着 你拉下断路开关之前
look deep in your sister's eyes and tell me what you see.
认真看着你妹妹的眼睛 然后告诉我 你看到了什么
I see... love.
我看见了 爱
Unconditional love.
是无条件的爱
Which means I can do whatever I want.
这意味着 我可以随所欲为啦
Ah! Save us, chemicals!
救救我们 化学药品
At least the mushrooms are okay.
至少蘑菇没有坏
That is a wheel of brie!
那是一块布里干酪
Come on, this is the cleanest place in town,
拜托别走 这是小镇里最干净的地方了
and you know it.
你们知道的
Another failed millennial.
又是失败的一代人啊
Who is a cliché now?
现在谁才是老古董了啊
Now to remove all signs of our presence.
现在是时候 毁灭我们的行踪了
Ah! We must have used it up during the parade.
我们一定在游♥行♥的时候 用过这个水枪了
Mm, it was a great parade.
那个游♥行♥相当不错
Aw, let's get out of here!
我们快离开这里
You're simply the best...
# 你们是最棒的 #
I am sorry, nephew.
我很抱歉 侄子
I was jealous, and karma has exacted a terrible price.
我太嫉妒你了 而复仇让我 付出了惨痛的代价
Word. And I was kind of a douche wheel.
是的 我也确实是个只会泡妞的笨蛋
You know, even your way of apologizing offends me.
即使是你道歉的方式 也让我感到生气
What is this?
这是什么
My ruin and my redemption.
它毁灭了我 也将拯救我
My last two dollars.
这是我最后的两美元
I have nothing to scratch it with.
我没有东西来刮开它
Use me, Apu.
用我刮吧 阿普
Make my life worth something.
让我的生活富有意义吧
No, Uncle A, it's a clown move, bruh.
不要 阿普舅舅 这简直是荒唐之举 哥们
Or maybe, just maybe, a genius clown move.
也许 这是一个 天才的荒唐之举
Sheldon,
谢尔顿
Sheldon...
又是一个谢尔顿
Three Sheldons!
三个谢尔顿
It is a winner, and it is so much money,
我中奖了 我赢了好多钱呢
which means so many more tickets.
这意味着 我能买♥♥更多的彩票
Precious, precious tickets.
我宝贵的彩票
I... No, no, it's money.
我 不行 这可是钱啊
Oh, it is so good to see you.
真高兴见到你
I have my store back, my friend.
我的商店又回来啦 我的朋友
But I have something that I wanted even more, you know,
但你知道吗 我得到了更多的东西
a feeling that I belong.
我得到了一种归属感
I'm glad I could help by giving my son a little nudge
我很高兴 通过把儿子稍往岔路上推
in the wrong direction.
能帮到你
And now, I have something very, very special for you, my friend.
现在 我的朋友 我要送你一件 非常特别的礼物
This is the legendary, jumbo, golden Squishee cup.
这是一个特大传奇金色软质杯
It will be refilled by me,
有了这个 你的后半生
for free, for the rest of your life.
都可以在我店里 免费续杯
Holy moly, all those Squishees?
我的天啊 还真全是软质的呢
How much is that gonna cost you?
你花了多少钱 做这个杯子啊
Ah, about three bucks.
大概三美元吧
This time it's 'cause I let Ralph drive.
这次是因为 我让拉尔夫试着开了一下
I thought it was pretend.
我还以为是假装让我开呢
Let it never be said I cannot admit a mistake,
我不想让大家认为 我不愿承认错误
especially in the middle of a recall campaign.
尤其是在你们 撤回选票的时候
We will now destroy the new Jebediah Springfield statue.
现在 我们将会摧毁 杰迪代亚·春田的雕像
Chief, you may fire when ready.
长官 您准备好 就可以开火了
Damn it!
妈的
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表