Oh, Homie.
侯默
What the hell was that?
这是什么鬼
What the...?
这是
You're not my wife.
你不是我老婆
Which I find intriguing.
但我觉得你这样很迷人
Suit yourself.
你请随意
So, professor, tell me all about last night.
教授 告诉我昨晚都发生了什么
Dish-dish-dish!
呜啦啦
Uh, yes, well, I can't talk now. I'm on a date.
好吧 我现在不方便说 我在约会
And then I have a date.
等下还有个约会
And then another date.
然后是另一个约会
Is there such a thing as too much of a good thing?
是不是有句话叫过犹不及
This is my cousin, nookie kwan.
这是我的堂妹 性感关之琳
I'm number one on the east side.
我的技术在东方是一等一的好
Oh, gah-layvin.
上帝
Have any oyou seen John Frink?
有人看到约翰·付临客了吗
He ain't here.
他不在这儿
But his hover-tronic
但他的悬浮动力
Frink-a-ma-car is parked outside.
付临客车停在外面
Hey, if I say he ain't here, he ain't here.
嗨 我说他不在 他就是不在
Hey, Moe, there's a rat floating in my beer.
嗨 老谋子 我的啤酒里浮着一只耗子
It ain't there.
它不在那儿
Thank you, my good man,
谢谢 我的好兄弟
But, uh, I saw some terrible things down there.
但是 我躲在下面看到了些吓人的东西
Like for one, Moe is pantsless.
就像是 老谋子没穿裤子
Hey, it's apron-only Tuesday.
嗨 周二是只穿围裙日
You're a lucky guy, Frinky.
你真是个幸运的人 付临客
Got all the chicks you want
想要什么妞就能上到
While I can't find a single woman
而我连个能跟我和我那个被驯化了的狼獾
To put up with me and my domesticated wolverine.
一起生活的单身女人都找不到
Lucky Frink. I got nothin'.
幸运的付临客 我什么都没有
Some guys get all the breaks.
有些人就是什么都手到擒来
Let me see here.
让我想想
Uh, needy men...
饥渴的男士们
Plus lonely women...
加上寂寞的女士们
I-I just bring them together!
我只要把他们撮合一下不就得了
Hey, that's some nice thinkin' there.
嗨 这点子真不错
Now, how 'bout a beer and a baked potato.
来杯啤酒来个烤土豆怎么样
Ah, that sounds nice.
听上去不错
We don't serve baked potatoes.
我们这儿不卖♥♥烤土豆
What happened?
发生什么事了
Everyone is incredibly depressed.
大家看上去都很沮丧
I admit the hallucinations were getting out of hand,
我承认产生的幻觉已经失控了
so I stopped the meds.
所以我停了药
And hid them in the one place they'll never look: The library.
把药藏在一个他们永远不会看到的地方 图书馆
Well, there's one thing you didn't count on--
听着 你们能想象得到吗
I go there because it's the only room in this building with heat.
我去那里因为这是整幢房♥子唯一有暖气的房♥间
Grampa, you're not allowed to take dangerous drugs
爷爷 你不能吃这些危险的药
Unless they're in a little paper cup.
除非是放在一个小纸杯里的
Listen here.
听我说
Every night I watch my roommate cry himself to sleep.
每晚我看着室友哭到睡着
Yesterday I found out it was a mirror!
昨天我才发现♥房♥♥间里有面镜子
I'm gonna find my Mona!
我要找到我的梦娜
There's a lesson here-- never visit grampa.
这是个教训:绝对不要看望爷爷
My old car.
旧日里我的汽车
Oh, that's some fine hallucinatin'.
真是美好的幻觉
To the good ol' days before polio was cured!
敬小儿麻痹症根治前那些美好时光
Hot diggity!
太棒了
It's America the way I liked it,
这是我喜欢的美国
before we went to the moon and discovered how boring it was.
在我们去月球发现登月很无聊之前
I found the one happy moment in 80 years of life
我在80年的人生中找到了快乐一刻
and I ain't leavin' it.
我绝不松手
Oh, this ain't right.
这是不对的
That's better!
好点了
This ends right now!
必须现在就停止
She's not real. None of this is real.
她不是真实的 这一切都是虚幻的
Imaginary cigarettes? Nonexistent candy?
想象出来的烟 不存在的糖果
Get outta here, Marge!
快出去 马姬
Unescorted women like you aren't allowed in this era!
你这样无人陪同的女人不得进入
I'm not getting out, I'm cutting in.
我不出去 我要插个队
You can't live here.
你不能在这里生活
You have people in the real world who love you.
现实世界中还有爱你的人
Two are standing right over here.
有两个就站在这里
If you live in the past, you'll never have us.
如果你生活在过去 你就不会见到我们
And what's more precious to a grampa than his grandchildren?
对爷爷来说 有什么比孙子孙女更珍贵的呢
Particularly his grandson.
尤其是孙子
Aw, your sexist argument has won me over.
你性别歧视的言论深得我心
We women will have our day.
女人的好日子总会来的
Attaboy.
好啊
Good-bye, Mona.
拜拜 梦娜
And good-bye, pack of cigarettes for a quarter.
拜拜 二十五美分一包的香烟
I think I'll miss you the most.
我最想的就是你
So what, uh...
那么
All that dancin' around with me meant nothin'?
刚刚与我翩翩起舞的这些都没有意义
Oh, I'll be back to steal a kiss later.
一会我要回去偷个吻
And as for you...
至于你
I've got more involved plans.
我有个更复杂的计划
So, Frink is finally going to announce which woman
付临客终于要宣布他的选择
he's chosen to be with at the springfield planetarium.
谁能成为他去春田镇天文馆的女伴
It's like an episode of the bachelor,
好像真人秀《单身汉》中的桥段
But you drive there and pay six dollars for parking.
开车过去 花六块钱停车
Why are we both explaining it if we all know what's happening?
既然都知道 为何我们还要互相解释
I like talking to you.
我喜欢和你说话
Ladies, please pay attention here.
女士们 请注意
You see, I, uh... I thought I was the only one who was lonely.
我以为我是唯一一个孤独的人
But I have learned that loneliness is everywhere,
但我发现孤独无处不在
like superhero movies.
就好像超级英雄电影一样
How many times can batman begin?
比如《蝙蝠侠》到底会上演多少集
I have reworked my algorithms
我改写了我的算法
to make you not like me,
让你们不要像我一样
but to find the man that will make each of you happiest, yes.
而是找到一个让你们开心的人
Uh, release the bachelors!
关门放单身汉
I hope they enjoy it.
希望他们喜欢
Duffman would love to be taught
达夫超人很高兴学习
how to speak in the first-person.
如何以第一人称说话
Everyone's paired up.
大家都配对了
Almost everyone's paired up.
基本上所有人都配对了
Professor, what about you?
教授 你呢
Where's your match?
你的搭档呢
For me, my true love is intellectual conquest,
我的真爱是智商上的碾压
the-the music of the spheres.
天体音乐
Well, sometimes it's good just to be alone.
有时候一个人也挺好的
**And now the purple dusk of twilight time*
*黄昏紫色的薄暮
**Steals across the meadows of my heart*
*悄悄略过我心中的牧场
**High up in the sky*
*在遥远的天空中
**The little stars climb*
*小星星爬上来
What are you doing with my daughter?!
你在和我女儿干什么
Why did I build a mother? Oi, goy-vick.
我♥干♥嘛还造个母亲出来 异教♥徒♥
Wait a minute, how come we're all back here?
等等 我们怎么都回来了
I flushed the rest of the pills down the toilet.
我把剩下的药都冲进马桶了
Looks like they made their way to the reservoir.
看起来他们被冲到水库了
We should really try to wake up.
我们必须试着醒来
Are you kidding? There's a full buffet
开什么玩笑 这里有自助餐
and Dean Martin's here.
有迪恩·马丁
Eh, that's right, Pally.
没错 帕利
Here, try the shrimp.
尝尝这虾
Some have gone bad, but, uh, most are fine.
有一些坏了 不过大多数是好的
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表