I've always hated your rugs.
我一直很嫌弃你的地毯
Yeah... whoa, whoa, whoa.
是啊 喂 喂 喂
Why you have to go there, man?
有必要说出来吗
He has such beautiful floors.
他家地板那么漂亮
Why must he hide them? Why?
为什么要盖起来 为什么
There I am,
我就站在那
on the main stage at Caesar's,
站在凯撒剧院的大舞台上
about to sing "Do You Love Me,"
就要开唱《你爱不爱我》的时候
when who do I see sitting in the wings?
你们猜我看见谁坐在舞台侧面
Your boyfriend King Tut?
你男朋友图特王吗
No. Jack Jones.
不是 是杰克·琼斯
High on his success from "Wives and Lovers"
因为《妻子与情人》名声大噪
with eyes for yours truly.
真诚地望着我
But you'd just accepted a proposal from Mike Connors.
可你不是刚接受麦克·康纳斯的求婚吗
Which I broke off.
我们分了
Let's just say Mannix was the one man
这么说吧 小麦是我
I had to nix.
不得不说拜拜的人
Oh, that's rich!
太有意思了
Oh, my God.
我的天
That's going in your book.
这得写进书里
Please tell me you're writing a book.
你有在写书吧
Sit down, boy.
给我坐下 小子
We're trying to show this dame
我们正向这位夫人展示
that we're deserving of her pity.
我们值得她同情
Where's that crutch I gave you?
我给你的拐杖呢
There's nothing wrong with my leg.
我的腿啥毛病都没有
There will be.
就要有了
D'oh!
你妹
Ow, my leg!
我的腿
Oh! Oh, my leg.
哦 我的腿
Who would take $5,000 from such a miserable creature?
谁会拿走一个可怜虫的五千块啊
Laney, I know it's your night off,
莱妮 我知道你今晚休息
but would you like to sing a song for us?
不过你愿不愿意为我们唱首歌♥
You don't have to ask me twice.
这还用说
**I'm just a Broadway lady*
*我在百老汇演出
**Dancing on my aching feet*
*脚上带伤跳舞
**Avoiding any foods with wheat*
*不吃小麦做的食物
**And no drinking pre-show*
*演出前不能喝酒
**It's okay if the producer don't know*
*制片人不知道也没关系
You know your way around a horn, kid.
你吹萨克斯还真有两下子
Oh, listen, I don't want to gush,
我不是想刻意夸你
but I have all your albums.
你的所有专辑我都有
Laney Sings The Blues,
《莱妮布鲁斯精选》
Electric Laney Land,
《莱妮的电音世界》
Laney Butchers The Beatles.
《莱妮屠♥杀♥披头士》
Ooh, and my favorite,
还有我的最爱
Rehab Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.
《圣诞节的康复治疗》
I'll tell you what, Marge.
这么跟你说吧 马姬
I'll wipe the slate clean on one condition.
这笔钱可以一笔勾销 条件只有一个
I want you to give Lisa to me.
我想让你把丽莎给我
Uh, for a month or so.
就一个月左右
I see.
我知道了
Get out. I never want to see you again.
给我出去 我再也不想见到你
Let me explain.
让我解释
Listen, lady, you can't take a daughter
听好了 女士 想把女儿从母亲身边带走
from a mother unless you're a bigger star
除非你是更有名的明星
and this is a third-world country.
并且这里是第三世界国家
Marge,
马姬
I know this sounds nuts,
我知道这听上去很不可思议
but I never had the joy you have.
可我从没享受过你拥有的快乐
A child to hug me at the end of the day
没有孩子在一天结束时会拥抱我
or-or a chance to pass along what I know.
也没机会传授我的知识
I'm going out on tour,
我要去巡演
and she's got all the makings of a star:
而她具备明星的所有必要条件
talent, smarts and a star-shaped head.
才华 智慧 和星星形状的发型
Perhaps you didn't hear me.
你好像没听到我说的话
Here's your coat.
拿好你的外套
Mom, mom.
妈 妈
Mom, please.
妈 求你了
You were gonna let me go to band camp for a month,
你都同意让我去乐队营一个月了
where people break curfew and exchange reeds.
大家会打破宵禁 交换乐器
But this? This is the opportunity to live my dream.
可这次 这可是我实现梦想的机会
Come on, how many chances in life do you get for that?
人一生中能遇到几次这种机会
None!
零
I've been here, I've just been quiet.
我在呢 没出声而已
I guess I can't deny you this.
看来这次是无法拒绝你了
All right.
好吧
Oh, thanks, mom!
谢谢你 妈妈
And, mom, if you have any doubts how a showbiz kid will turn out,
妈 你要是想知道娱乐圈的孩子后来成什么样了
just look at all of them!
看看他们所有人就知道了
Mom, I appreciate this so much.
妈 太感谢你了
You'll be the first person I thank at the Tony's
托尼奖颁奖典礼上 等我谢过
after the great Angela Lansbury.
伟大的安吉拉·兰斯伯里后就谢你
Bye.
再见
Good night, kid.
晚安 孩子
Would you read to me before I go to bed?
睡前能不能给我讲个故事
Anne of Green Gables?
《绿山墙的安妮》
I did the audiobook on this.
它的有声读物是我念的
If chapter ten sounds like it was Peter Falk,
要是第十章听上去像彼德·福克念的
it's because it was.
那是因为这本来就是他录的
So I guess you don't want to read it again.
那我猜你应该不想再读了
How 'bout I give you some showbiz advice?
给你一点娱乐圈的建议如何
Every piece of advice someone gives you
别人给你的所有建议
will turn out to be wrong.
都会发现是错的
Particularly wrong are people like me who seem knowledgeable.
特别是像我这样看上去知识渊博的人
Aw, she's already out.
她已经睡着了
You watching Channel Six right now?
你在看第六频道吗
Hurry up! Hurry up! Aw!
快看快看
Nah, too late. The cops cleaned it up.
晚了 警♥察♥已经收拾完了
Chazz Busby. My director.
切斯·巴斯比 我的导演
The man who's ruined more productions than flu season.
这人毁掉的产物比流感季还多
Laney! My star, my muse,
莱妮 我的明星 我的女神
my God, what have you done to your face?
我的上帝 你把你的脸怎么了
Who's the lampshade?
灯罩妹是谁
This is Lisa Simpson,
这位是丽莎·辛普森
the sax prodigy who's gonna blow life into my act.
萨克斯奇才 她会在我的表演中注入生机
Show him, kid.
给他露一手 孩子
I wanted an audition,
我要的只是试奏
not a recital. You're in, kid.
不是独奏 你入选了 孩子
I made it in Hartford.
我在哈特福德成功了
Are you sure you set it up right? Yes!
你确定设置是对的吗 确定
Then why aren't we Skyping?
那为什么还不能视频
I don't know. Maybe Lisa's drugged-out.
不知道 也许丽莎吸毒爽晕过去了
My daughter is not drugged-out.
我女儿才不会吸毒
Maybe she's just sleeping late after partying at discotheques.
也许在迪斯科狂欢以后睡晚了
How do you know about all-night discotheques?
你怎么知道晚上的迪斯科舞厅是什么样的
We have Disco Stu in this town, Mom.
镇上有迪斯科司徒呢 妈妈
He's a resource. Use him.
他可是信息源 去问他啊
How are you, sweetie?
你还好吗 亲爱的
I'm good, I'm good.
我很好 我很好
What happened to your voice?
你嗓子怎么了
I don't know.
不知道
Late rehearsals, cheap root beer.
彩排到很晚 便宜的根汁汽水
But I'm great! We're heading to New York!
但我很好 我们要去纽约了
Who's watching you?
谁在照看你
Sonny and Stix.
宋妮和斯迪克斯
Do I hear syncopation?
那是不是切分音
Lisa, Lisa, I was thinking maybe you could
丽莎 丽莎 我在想 你可以
come home a little early and...
早点回家 然后
I'm sorry. I got to go. Our take five is over,
抱歉 得挂了 五分钟休息时间到了
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表