So if that's all my fault, you're welcome.
所以如果那也怪我的话 不客气
Hey, man. You're looking good.
哥们 精神头不错啊
Thank God Lisa invented the artificial pituitary.
谢天谢地 丽莎发明了人造脑垂体
Sorry, didn't mean to use the "L" Word.
抱歉 不是有意提起那个人的
Listen, man, a certain someone convinced me
说正事儿 兄弟 某人说服我
to go around giving back the lunch money I took.
去把午饭钱还上
Here's the first $5,000.
第一次先还五千
Thanks. What got into you?
谢了 你中了什么邪了
Nelson, come on!
内尔森 快点
We'll miss day six of the Bolivian Film Festival.
我们要赶不上玻利维亚电影节第六天了
You guys are dating?
你们俩在交往吗
Is there any other reason I'd be going
我去这个玻利维亚电影节
to a Bolivian Film Festival?
还能有别的原因吗
I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Bart.
抱歉我没告诉你 巴仔
I don't really know how you feel about me.
我不太确定你是怎么想我的
Well, you told me I was an artist, and you were right.
你说我是个艺术家 你说对了
I am, and
我就是 而且
I get to write on the walls.
我可以在墙上作画了
Wow, that's beautiful.
真漂亮
I do notice there's no me.
我也看出来这里面没有我
Ah, those are the breaks.
这些只是片段而已
Why don't I buy you and your boyfriend a couple beers?
我请你和你男朋友喝几杯怎么样
Just let me close up.
让我先关门
That would be nice.
那太好了
We'll see you at the car.
我们在车那儿等你
You weren't supposed to see.
你不该看见的
Well, I'm glad I did.
很高兴我看见了
You're El Barto?
你就是巴托吗
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
Why are clouds brown?
为什么云是褐色的
Pollution.
污染
Why is the grass green?
为什么草是绿色的
'Cause it's artificial.
因为是人造的
Then why are the sprinklers coming on?
那为什么喷头还喷着水
'Cause I was too lazy to unhook them.
因为我懒得把它们解下来
Why aren't we moving?
那我们为什么不挪窝
Because you're drunk and I'm stoned.
因为你喝醉了 我抽嗨了
Why does beer taste so good?
为什么啤酒这么好喝
'Cause you've just had seven.
因为你才喝了七瓶而已
Did you like the movie Boyhood?
你喜欢《少年时代》这部电影吗
Oh, is that what this was?
这集就是仿的那部电影吗
How many years of hair do I have left?
我头发还有几年才掉光
It disappears as soon as girls like you.
一有姑娘喜欢你 头发就没了
What's the secret of life?
生命的秘密是什么
You can avoid a lot of awkward situations
如果你能假装有电♥话♥要接的话
by pretending to be on the phone.
就能躲开很多尴尬的场合
Like what?
比如呢
Hold on, I got to take this call.
等下 我要接个电♥话♥
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表