Lisa, our weekend in Capital City will make us friends again.
丽莎 去首都玩两天我们就能继续做朋友了
I don't see your saxophone.
你的萨克斯呢
That must be a relief to you.
你肯定很宽慰吧
Honey, I want you to bring it.
亲爱的 我希望你带上
Sure, should I grab some Kenny G CDs too?
好吧 我能再带几张肯尼·基的CD吗
Some Chuck Mangione?
还有查克·曼吉欧尼的
That would be lovely!
那真是太棒了
Oh, I-I get it, they're popular, so you don't like them.
我懂 他们是玩流行乐的 你不喜欢他们
Just please get your sax.
还是带上萨克斯吧
Airport shuttle?
机场班车
Yes, I'm going on a trip with a special little girl.
是的 我要和这个独一无二的小女孩去旅行
That baby is adorable.
这小宝宝真可爱
Oh, it's not the baby.
我不是在说她
Great, now I've got both daughters mad at me.
现在好了 两个女儿都生我的气了
May I say that you sound like a terrible mother?
你听起来像个糟糕透顶的妈妈吗
But no one ever cares what the shuttle bus driver thinks.
但没人会在乎公交司机的想法
"Take me to terminal four," They say.
他们只会说 带我去四号♥航站楼
Actually, we're at terminal three.
其实我们去的是三号♥
Arguing with everyone today, aren't you?
今天你跟每个人都杠上了 是吗
Okay, we'll see you on Monday, Homer.
好了 周一见 侯默
I'm feeling really sad too, Dad.
我今天很伤心 老爸
Nothing cheers people up like a baby.
没有比跟宝宝在一起玩更能让人开心的事了
Boy, we each have to do our part, and I'm gonna make dinner.
孩子 我们各自做好自己的事情 我等下去做晚饭
And I'm gonna start with...
所以首先我要
Ice cream!
冰激凌
Come back!
回来
Don't make me jog.
别逼我慢跑
Why is your father chasing after the spay and neuter van?
为什么你♥爸♥要追那辆动物绝育车
You got me.
你还真问住我了
What do I do with you?
我该拿你怎么办呢
Hey, this is fun.
这真好玩
I like having a sister.
我喜欢有个妹妹
Helps that you don't say anything.
不说话而且能帮我大忙
I wonder how you are at pranks.
我想知道你对恶作剧在行不
We're not worthy. We're not worthy.
我们不配得到你的恩典 我们不配
I'm back!
我又回来啦
Don't drop that angel.
别摔着那个天使
Hi, folks, and welcome to the Capital City Dream Tour.
同志们 欢迎你们来到首都梦想之旅
If you're here for the Capital City Crime Tour,
如果你是为了首都犯罪之旅而来的
that leaves in 20 minutes.
请离开20分钟
Let's wave to that to that ordinary hot dog vendor.
来跟那个普通的卖♥♥热狗的小贩招手
Wow, he's anything but ordinary.
他可一点也不普通
You know, I wouldn't be surprised
我一点也不感到惊讶
if he turned up one of Capital City's Broadway-caliber shows.
如果他出现在首都某场百老汇演出上
There's got to be something here
这里一定能找到
that'll calm down little yellow pill.
可以让那个小讨厌鬼平静下来的演出
**Here comes Paul*
*保罗来了
**To guard the mall*
*保卫商城
**But when will he fall in love*
*但他何时会陷入热恋
**Hey, G.I. Jane*
*嗨 魔鬼女大兵
**Let's make it plain*
*让我们简单点说
**How do you train for love*
*你如何训练自己去爱
**Men in black*
*黑衣人
**We'll state a fact*
*我们要声明一件事
**The thing that you lack is love*
*你就是缺爱
I always like when a black guy teams up with a white guy.
我一直很喜欢看到黑人和白人一起合作
It gives us hope.
带给我们希望
That's the show for Lisa.
那是为丽莎打造的演出
She'll love it!
她会喜欢的
The Bad News Bears?
少棒闯天下
Is there nothing so beautiful
最美好的事难道不是
that they won't keep exploiting till it's worthless?
让他们不再继续开♥发♥直到它毫无价值吗
Well, they're expensive,
这票很贵的
which means if I die, you're still taking me.
也就是说如果我死了 你还是要带着我去
Also, I bought you a little present from a street vendor.
我还在小摊贩那里给你买♥♥了个小礼物
They're earrings.
是耳环
He's a cool cucumber, huh?
这黄瓜很酷 你不觉得吗
Mom, I'm really not into jewelry right now.
老妈 我现在对珠宝真的不感兴趣
You're not wearing your pearls.
你没戴你的珍珠项链
Um, the clasp wasn't working.
搭扣坏了
I can fix it.
我能帮你修好
There are some things that can't be fixed.
有些东西坏了是修不好的
What are you saying?
你什么意思
You really don't understand
你真的不懂
how much this has hurt me.
这有多伤我的心吗
Jazz is my thing, and you said you loved my thing,
爵士乐是我的最爱 你说过你喜欢爵士乐
but you lied.
但你骗了我
You'll have a daughter someday, too.
你以后也会有女儿的
And when she yells at you like that...
当她像这样对你大呼小叫的
she'll be right.
一切都会好的
Oh, who can sit with their back turned
谁能在妈妈哭的时候
as their mother is crying?
做到坐视不理
A jazz musician, that's who.
爵士乐乐手可以
Well, you guys understand.
你们一定明白
Don't look at me, I'm a pity present.
别看我 我就是个安慰礼物而已
I'm just glad I'm not in a salad.
我很庆幸没被做成沙拉
Oh grande Papa, es muy glamouroso.
祖父 这件真漂亮[西语]
Solo lo mejor para my princesa.
太适合我的公主了[西语]
Why didn't I get in the quinceañera game years ago?
我怎么不早点干成人礼服饰这行
Uh, excuse me, sir,
打扰一下 先生
I have three sisters turning 15.
我有三个姐姐要满15岁了
Oh boy.
天啊
Can you hold baby Maggie here,
你能帮我抱一下阿麦吗
while I check out las tiaras para la quinceañera?
我去看看成人礼用的头冠
Oh, a cute little rugrat like that? You betcha.
这孩子好可爱 没问题
Hey, look at ol' Gil holding a baby.
看啊 老吉尔抱着孩子那
I'm not even dropping it.
抱得这么稳
Oh! Why did I say that?
天啊 我为啥要说这话
Now it's all I can think about.
这下脑袋里全是抱不稳孩子了
Oh, every time I get a great job, I drop a baby.
事业一处于上升期 我就把个孩子摔地上
If I can just get her to share an armrest,
可以试着跟她共用扶手
that would be a start.
这算是个良好的开始
**A ragtag bunch of misfits*
*不合群的劣等生
**And a no-goodnik rub-a-dub*
*没用的废柴
**How can I make them winners*
*我该如何把他们训练成冠军
**In baseball*
*不管是棒球
**And at love*
*还是爱情
**Corey Leak is a hip-shakin', rule-breakin' bad boy*
*科里·里克是个小痞子
I'm a bad boy.
我是个小痞子
**But I've got a crush on Amanda, so*
*但我爱上了阿曼达
**I will mend my roughish way*
*我要改掉这些坏毛病
Here comes the tying run.
马上就要追平分了[棒球术语]
Tie, Corey, tie.
科里 加油 追平
You're out!
出局
**To you, I'm out*
*于你而言 我出局了
**But to me, I'm home*
*于我而言 我却到家了
**Time for the*
*现在是
**Show stopper*
*中场休息时间
**The big cork popper*
*拔掉软木塞
Lisa, you're gonna have to admit it,
丽莎 不得不承认
your mom has the bad taste of...
你妈妈的品位真是...
well, a mom.
妈妈级的
I'm gonna have to mother myself.
有朝一日我也是个妈妈
You quit complaining, and pretend you like it.
别抱怨了 装作很喜欢的样子
I knew she'd come around.
我就知道她会想明白的
What's all this nonsense?
这都是些什么玩意
Quit clapping, I've got a hangover.
别鼓掌 我宿醉刚醒
**We'll win the game*
*我们定会获得
**Of love*
*爱情
Exit to your left.
出口在左边
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表