Could you please help me...
你能帮助我
I can't find my family
我找不到我的家人了
and I'm really scared and I...
我怕极了 我
Sir, looks like we've got
头儿 看来我们这儿
a scaredy-pants situation here.
碰上了个胆小鬼
Zoom in and scan for fear.
放大扫描她的恐惧值
Terror level seven and rising.
恐惧值达到七级并且还在上升中
Shut it down. Shut it all down.
关闭 全部关闭
Shut the whole damn thing down.
把这该死的东西关了
Attention!
各单位注意
Bring all laughter and exhilaration
所有的嬉笑和兴奋活动
to a complete stop.
全部停止
The terrifying good time is on hold.
美好的恐怖之夜暂时停止
We have located and are removing
我们已找到并带走
the baby that thinks this is real.
那个被吓傻的胆小鬼
Reset time is 65 minutes.
重置时间需要65分钟
All parking validations are now void.
所有停车场出入读卡设备全部失效
Sir...
先生
Lisa, aren't you going to wear
丽莎 你不准备穿上
your costume to school?
节日装扮去学校吗
No, I'm not doing halloween this year.
不 今年我不想过万圣节了
Oh, sweetie, I know you had a scare last night.
宝贝 我知道昨晚你吓坏了
But you worked so hard on your Frida Kahlo outfit.
但是你花了很多心血做弗里达·卡洛的服装
Maybe just wear the eyebrow and mustache?
要不就带上眉毛和胡子吧
No!
不要
No!
不要
You kids look great.
你们看上去好棒
Delightful.
真讨人喜欢
No place like home.
简直好像在我家一样
Hold on, simpson.
等等 辛普森
Let's take a look at that buccaneer costume.
我们来看看这件海盗装
No weapons, of course.
不能携带武器 毋庸置疑
Bandana, possible gang wear.
丝质头巾 像罪犯的打扮
Eye patch, offensive to the half-blind.
眼罩 对独眼人不敬
Oh, and just to reassure
为了保证让那些
those who are afraid of pirates...
害怕海盗的人安心
No! Leave me alone!
不 快走开
Leave me alone!
快给我走开
Lisa...
丽莎
Homer...
侯默
I think we should take down everscream terrors.
我觉得我们应该把尖叫恐怖屋拆了
Wha-- w-we... We can't!
什么 不行
I'm the Mozart of halloween decorations,
我是万圣节装扮界的莫扎特
and tonight is the super bowl.
而且今晚是万圣节超级碗比赛啊
Lisa's in a bad place.
丽莎的状况很不好
You know how sensitive she is.
你知道她有多敏感
We don't want her to go back to...
我们可不像让她再回到
Tailee.
泰利身边
No, she wouldn't.
不 她不会的
She couldn't.
她不能
Not Tailee.
不能是泰利
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Ah, let's see.
看看
Oh, god.
天呐
We're too late.
太迟了
The glue stick didn't hold.
胶水已经脱落了
So, Tailee's back.
看 泰利回来了
Tailee just makes me feel so safe.
泰利让我觉得很安心
I don't know why I ever gave it up.
我不知道为什么我会丢弃它
It breaks my heart
我太心碎
that lisa can't deal with her emotions without a crutch.
丽莎失去了支撑就没法控制感情了
Well, kids are weak, Marge.
孩子很脆弱的 马姬
Oh, yeah.
真爽
No. No!
不 不
Stop it!
停手
Why are you taking down everscream terrors?
你为何要拆掉尖叫恐怖屋
Our house has to be a halloween-free zone.
我们家必须对一切万圣节东西免疫
Your sister has a tummy ache in her courage.
你姐姐的胆子不见了
What?
什么
Lisa goes nuts and you turn us into...
丽莎吓傻了你就把我们家
into skippers?!
也变成叛徒吗
I know what this makes us.
我知道这看起来很不像样
I know!
我知道
Honey, I knew you'd be upset,
亲爱的 我知道你会沮丧
and that you'd think only of yourself.
而且你会只为自己考虑
So I'm taking you to the best
所以我要带你去最棒的
trick-or-treating block party
万圣节捣蛋街区派对
in the tri-springfield area.
在春田镇三次元区域
There's a dad who's a deejay.
有一个爸爸是DJ
Even an E.T. Who says your name.
还有一个可以念出你名字的外星人
What if I tell the E.T. my name is a swear?
我如果告诉它我的名字是一句脏话呢
He'll have to say it.
他也会说出来的
Then I'm in.
那我一定要去
Okay, sweetie,
好了 亲爱的
just you and me spending a regular eve together.
只有你我二人共度一个普通的夜晚
Nothing hallows about it.
没什么恐怖的事
I'm sorry I ruined halloween, dad.
抱歉我扫了你们过万圣节的兴致 爸爸
Ruined?
毁掉了
Why, you just created a new holiday...
你可以再创造一个新节日
Puzzle Wednesday.
周三拼图日
A tabby and a calico.
条纹猫和花猫拼图
I wouldn't want to be that ribbon.
我可不想成为那个带子
Oh, trick-or-treaters.
捣蛋的人来了
Don't worry, I'll get rid of them.
别担心 我来赶走他们
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋
Porch light's off, kids.
孩子们 廊灯灭了
Don't you know what that means?
你们不知道这是啥意思吗
We're not here for candy, big man.
死胖子 我们不是来要糖的
Hey, you're those pop-up scuzzos.
原来是那几个临时工啊
What do you scuzzos want?
你们想干什么
We want our jobs back.
我们想要回我们的工作
Look, I don't want to be rude,
我不想显得很粗鲁
but you sad losers should go suck somewhere else.
但你们这些垃圾还是滚到别处去哭吧
That? Oh, that was just
门外啊 只是
a kindly priest here to bless our home.
一个友善的神父前来祝福
I told him to keep moving.
我让他走了
Another visitor?
还有人来拜访
Isn't life funny and safe?
生活真是有趣而安全呢
Can't you jerks take a hint?!
你们这些混球能不能听懂暗示啊
Mind games.
头脑游戏
Whoa, look at this line.
看看这队伍
This neighborhood has to be good.
这个社区的万圣节装扮肯定很好
Sorry, ma'am, residents only.
很抱歉女士 只有该区居民可以入内
Too many randos crashed the block party last year,
太多人拥挤毁了去年的街区派对
so "Spine chills" is pine hills only.
本来牌子上写的是”寒风刺骨”给挤成了”风骨”
Mom, you said we could go here.
妈妈 你说我们可以去的
We will, we will.
会去的 会去的
Look, I've got a groupon here for a zip line adventure.
我拿到一张滑索冒险的团购券
Let us in, and it's yours.
让我们进去 这个就是你的了
Zip-lining is everything to me, but if I take that,
滑索冒险对我来说太珍贵了 但如果我拿了
I'm not worth the folding chair I'm sitting on.
我就不配坐在这个折叠椅上
Now, turn around and go.
掉头离开吧
Aw, a bounce house.
哇 蹦蹦屋
E.T.?
外星人
Hello, Scrotum.
阴囊你好
It's over.
结束了
I missed halloween.
我错过了万圣节
I can't let Lisa know
我不能让丽莎知道此事
We're being stalked by vengeful seasonal thugs.
我们被想要复仇的暴徒监视着
I'll just whistle a happy tune.
我会吹个比较欢快的口哨
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表