Tap class!
上踢踏舞课啦
Hey, where is that kid? We got a recital next week
这孩子跑哪儿去了 我们下周有演出
and his timestep is terrible, let alone flair.
可他的节奏很差劲 更别说天分了
Tap class!
上踢踏舞课啦
Tuh... tap class?
上踢踏舞课
Ralphie, what is going on here?
小拉拉 怎么回事
Bart made us read pages from a scary diary.
巴仔让我们读一本恐怖日记
I was so a-scared, sour juice came out my front tail.
吓死宝宝了 我都尿了
Bart wrote this? This is bad.
这是巴仔写的 不妙
Ooh, really bad.
真不妙
I don't think we're gonna make it to...
看来我们上不了
tap class.
踢踏舞课了
Chief Wiggum? Your son is dead...
韦警长 你儿子死了
...inside.
内心死了
That's bad, too.
那也不是什么好事
Yeah, these are pages from your son's diary.
是啊 这几页是你儿子的日记
I'm afraid they very clearly show him to be...
恐怕能非常明显地说明他是个
a sociopath.
反♥社♥会♥者
Hm. Well, I've never seen Bart write in cursive,
我从没见过巴仔写草书
so I'm a little proud of that,
还有点骄傲
but this is the worst thing
可这是在我们家发生过
that's ever happened to this family.
最糟糕的事了
I-I'm sorry, Marge.
我很遗憾 马姬
And... shuffle off,
曳步退场
shuffle off,
曳步退场
shuffle off.
曳步退场
Homie, I've learned something terrible about Bart.
老侯 我听说了一件很可怕的事 关于巴仔的
You may want to have a drink. Way ahead of ya.
也许你得先喝杯酒 不用你提醒
Chief Wiggum found these pages from our son's diary!
韦警长发现了几页我们儿子的日记
Oh, I've had a long day.
我今天可累坏了
Bart might be a sociopath.
巴仔可能是个反♥社♥会♥者
Socio-what?
反什么
"Someone who can't feel empathy or guilt.
"感觉不到同情或愧疚的人
They do terrible things and don't care who it hurts."
会做可怕的事 并且不关心谁会因此受伤"
Don't answer that!
别应门
It could be Bart!
有可能是巴仔
Bart has a key. What?! Who gave him a key!
巴仔有钥匙 什么 谁给他的
Hey, Mrs. Simpson.
你好 辛普森夫人
Can Bart come over
巴仔能不能到我家来
and see my grandfather's collection
看我外公收集的
of Japanese swords and throwing daggers?
日本刀和飞刀呢
Aah! Why don't you play with Lisa instead, hmm?
还是跟丽莎玩吧
Konnichi-whaaa...?!
晚上好哇
Hey, Milhouse.
你好 苗浩斯
Wow, this is a surprise.
哇 真不可思议
I'm usually sweating when we talk, but not this time.
咱们说话的时候我都会出汗 可这次不会
It's amazing how you can charm and disgust me at the same time.
你居然能同时吸引我又恶心我 也是奇特
That's just what happens
跟镇上最漂亮的女孩在一起
when I'm with the prettiest girl in town.
我就会这样
Amelia's journal tells us
阿米莉亚的日志上说
that her invention is buried in the basement
她的发明被埋在
of the Springfield Suffragette Society.
春天镇妇女争取选举权协会的地下室里
Anyone ever tell you
有没有人告诉过你
you're beautiful when you're sleuthing?
当侦探的你很美
Milhouse, did the Hardy Boys ever hit on Nancy Drew?
苗浩斯 哈迪男孩有没有喜欢过南希·德罗
Frank did, but Joe...
弗兰克有 乔嘛
let's just say there's a mystery about him.
这么说吧 他是个谜一样的人物
The Suffragette Society was right here.
妇女争取选举权协会就在这
Oh... here?
这里吗
Hey, sweetie, you looking for your mom?
亲爱的 在找妈妈吗
I'll find her-- just, uh, give me her cup size.
我会找到她的 告诉我她的罩杯大小就行
Actually, we're here because your basement
我们来其实是因为你的地下室
is home to a landmark of feminist history.
是一个女权历史的里程碑
Do you mind if we poke around?
我们能不能四处看看
The basement, eh? Yeah, that's where
地下室啊 我们在那里
we wash the ketchup off the old onion rings.
洗老洋葱圈上的番茄酱
So no. These guys want a children's menu?
所以不可以 他们要儿童菜单吗
Nah, they're just leavin'.
不用 他们这就走
Seriously, kids, I got to switch ten TV's
说认真的 孩子们 我得去把十台电视
over to the fourth round of the NBA draft, so get lost.
换到NBA选秀的第四轮 所以快走吧
All right, Denver Nuggets on the clock, people!
好了 丹佛掘金要来了 大伙儿们
Okay, I found a test online
好了 我在网上找到一个测试
that will tell us, once and for all,
一了百了 它能告诉我们
whether Bart is a... you know.
巴仔是不是 你懂的
Wait a minute!
等等
We can't just give Bart
我们不能直接把
something labeled "Sociopath Test"!
写着"反♥社♥会♥者测试"的东西给他
He might look it up and set us on fire with his mind!
他看了之后会用意志把咱们点燃的
You're right! We need Bart to think
说得对 要让巴仔认为
the test is for something else.
测试是用作别的用途的
Finally! A use for the label maker!
终于能用上标签制♥作♥机了
One of you betrayed me, and snitches lose their stitches.
你们其中一个背叛了我 告密者将粉身碎骨
Sit on my banana!
看我的厉害
Why, you little...!
为什么 你这个小...
Where does he get this stuff?
他从哪学的这德行
Hey, son, your mom and I just found this quiz
儿子 我和你妈妈刚发现一个测试
you'd really love to take.
你会很喜欢做的
"Are You a Jet Ski Dude
你是水上摩托能手
or a Motocross Maestro?"
还是摩托越野大将
Remember to answer the questions honestly.
记得要如实回答
We want to know if you meet the clinical definition
我们想知道你是否符合临床上
of "Jet ski dude."
"水上摩托能手"的定义
"I enjoy manipulating other people."
喜欢摆布他人
"I believe I'm being followed."
觉得自己被跟踪了
"Sometimes I feel as if I must injure myself or someone else."
有时候觉得必须伤害自己或他人
Agree, agree, agree.
同意 同意 同意
"Sociopath."
反♥社♥会♥者
What's that?
这是什么
That's what they think I am?
他们难道认为我是这样的人吗
Fine! I'll pretend to be the biggest sociopath in the world!
行 我就装成世界上最反♥社♥会♥的人
And I only need to change three answers.
改三个答案就行
Is he nuts? I don't know.
他是不是个傻子 我不知道
What do you think? I mean, he looks nuts,
你觉得呢 我觉得他看起来挺傻
that's for sure.
这是肯定的
So, here's your test.
测试做完了
Call me crazy, but I enjoyed it.
你们可能觉得奇怪 我挺喜欢的
Well, the good news is that Bart just got
好消息是 巴仔终于得到了
his first 100% ever on a test.
人生中第一个100分
Oh, my God. What do we do?
我的上帝 我们该怎么办
Whatever Bart wants.
他想怎么办就 怎么办
**Crazy*
*疯狂
**But that's how it goes*
*但事情就是这样
**Millions of people*
*数以百万计的人
**Living as foes*
*像敌人一般活着
**Maybe*
*或许
**It's not too late*
*现在还不晚
**To learn how to love*
*学着去爱
**And forget how to hate*
*忘记仇恨
**Mental wounds not healing*
*精神创伤无法恢复
**Life's a bitter shame*
*生活有一点遗憾
**I'm going off the rails*
*我脱离了轨道
**On a crazy train*
*在一辆疯狂的火车上
**I'm going off the rails on a crazy train*
*我要离开这辆疯狂的火车
Thanks. My pleasure.
多谢 愿意效劳
Anything to take down Knockers.
不惜一切搞垮波霸
I've always hated them,
我讨厌他们很久了
because they wouldn't open up at 4am
因为他们不愿凌晨四点开门
to show the World Caber Tossing Championships.
播世界扔木桩锦标赛
Okay, Willie, you can only use the jackhammer
好了 威利 楼上很吵的时候
when there's lots of noise upstairs.
才能用手提钻
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表