Why are you locking up the house?
你为啥把所有地方都锁起来
Why...? You've...
为啥 你
Wh-why does anything happen?
为何事情会发生
Why are blue jeans blue?
为啥牛仔裤是蓝色
Who invented haircuts?
谁发明了剪发
It's all just stuff I'm saying.
我随口乱说的
How did that get there?
这东西怎么来的
Okay, okay, intruders in the house.
好吧 房♥子里有人
Intruders in the house.
房♥子里有人
Got to call the cops.
必须叫警♥察♥
Where's my cell phone?
我的手♥机♥呢
They took my cell phone.
他们把我的手♥机♥拿走了
And they forgot to pay my phone bill.
而且还忘记给我的手♥机♥付费
Wait, why are we going to Mr. Flanders' house?
等等 我们为啥要去弗兰德斯家
Oh, you know, to see his kids.
哎呀 去看看他家孩子嘛
I want to finally find out which one is Rod and which one is Max.
我想搞清楚哪个是罗德哪个是麦克斯
Tailee, I left him inside.
泰利 我把他扔在屋里了
Lisa! Lisa! Lisa!
丽莎 丽莎 丽莎
Dad?
爸爸
Oh. Oh, Lisa.
天呐 丽莎
You're here, we're safe.
你在这里啊 我们安全了
Everything's fine.
没事了
Except for this inexplicable fog.
除了这迷之雾
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
Oh, my god! No!
我的天呐 不
We got to get out of here!
我们得快点离开
He smells so bad! Come on, this way!
他的味道太大 快点 这边走
Oh, my god, dad, help! This way! Come on!
爸爸 救命 这边 快点
Give me a hit off that fog machine.
快让我吸一口
We got a fat man to beat on.
我们可以打死胖子了
Here we come.
我们来咯
We're coming to get you.
我们来抓你们哦
Okay, okay, I don't think those pop-up guys saw us come up here.
好吧 我觉得他们没看到我们到这里来
This isn't real, this isn't real, this isn't real.
这不是真的 不是真的 不是
Honey, I'm your dad.
亲爱的 我是你♥爸♥爸
I've lied to you more times than there are stars in the sky.
我对你说谎的次数比天上的星星还多
But I got to be straight.
但我必须有话直说
This is real.
这一切都是真的
Okay, halloween isn't over yet.
万圣节还没有结束
We can still squeeze in some solid trick-or-treating.
我们还是可以结结实实玩点捣蛋游戏
Hurry, go, go, go!
快 跑跑跑
What? What's the rush?
什么 急什么
Go, go, have fun.
去 去玩吧
There's still time.
还有时间
It's too late.
已经太晚了
The change is upon us.
变化就要到来
**The children are all sleeping*
*孩子们都睡了
**Not one kiddie on the streets*
*街上一个孩子都没有
**The fun's just starting for mommy and daddy*
*爸爸妈妈的快乐时光才开始了
**Sexy tricks*
*性感游戏
**And boozy treats*
*举杯豪饮
**Drunken hobbits*
*醉鬼习性
**Hit on slutty crayons*
*勾搭放浪的蜡笔女
**Policeman dressed as bondage frankenstein*
*警♥察♥穿得像绑带弗兰肯斯坦
**Your kid's teacher*
*孩子的老师
**In a steampunk orgy*
*去参加蒸汽朋克狂欢
**Grown-ups become monsters after 9:00*
*9点以后成年人都变成了妖怪
**It's time for grown-up halloween*
*成人万圣节刚刚到来
**Close your eyes if you're under 18*
*18岁以下未成年禁止观看
**It's my chance to show boobs*
*该我露胸
**Live my fantasy*
*展现魅力
**'cause tomorrow morning*
*因为明早
**We won't remember a thing*
*我们将记不起任何事
**Our lives are awful and dreary*
*生活可怕而沉闷
**So tonight we're going way, way, way, way, way too far*
*所以今晚我们要嗨过头
**Hide your kids*
*把孩子藏起来
**This cannot be unseen*
*这些都不能看
**It's naked, wasted, grown-up halloween*
*裸体 醉汉 成年人的万圣节
Can't hide forever, thumb-head.
你们不能永远躲着 呆瓜
Sooner or later, you're gonna have to buy
迟早你得出门去买♥♥
Thanksgiving decoration,
感恩节的装饰品
and we'll be waiting by the Indian corn.
我们就在印第安玉米地旁边等你
Oh, no, now they're trashing our stuff.
不 他们在破坏我们的东西
Oh, they've tangled up my wind chimes.
他们把我的风铃缠在一起了
How will I know when the wind is blowing?
这样我如何知道风什么时候刮
I hate this, I hate feeling afraid.
我讨厌这个 讨厌恐惧
Maybe I shouldn't admit this to my daughter,
或许我不该向女儿表露实情
but I'm scared, too,
但我也非常害怕
but you can't let fear shut down your brain,
但不能因为害怕就脑袋一片空白
because between the two of us, we've only got one good one.
因为我们之间靠得住的只有一个
I've got it.
我来想办法
What if... we use these decorations to signal for help?
如果我们用装饰物来发求救信♥号♥♥呢
You're right.
你说的对
I may not be the smartest dad or the bravest or the smartest,
我或许不是最聪明的爸爸或最勇敢聪明的人
but I am great at one thing-- drawing attention to our home.
但我擅长一件事 把注意力吸引到家里来
If we're gonna get out of this,
如果我们想彻底摆脱这件事
we're going to need every holiday you've got.
我们就得用上你所有的节日装备
**Halloween is so bueno...*
*万圣节真有趣
Ooh, the señor skeletinos.
骷髅绅士
He must have leaned on the "Try me" button.
他肯定是靠在试玩按钮上了
We're coming to get you.
我们来抓你啦
And no fancy ceiling door is gonna stop us.
没有什么天花板是我们进不来的
Almost got it.
就快了
Stuck.
卡住了
They're coming-- hurry!
他们来了 快点
Time to wake up the neighborhood.
该吵醒整个社区了
Here we go.
上来了
Hurry.
快点
Light the fireworks.
点烟花
The match won't stay lit-- it's too windy.
火柴被吹灭了 风太大
I've got something that will burn.
我带了可以燃烧的东西
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes, this ratty piece of polyester
这种聚酯的纸
has been soaking in face oil for eight years.
已经吸了八年我脸上的油
Light him up.
把他点着
Good-bye, Tailee.
拜拜 泰利
What the...?
怎么
Now plug it in!
现在插上电源吧
Help, help!
救命 救命
Help, we're up here!
救救我们 我们在这里
Everscream terrors needs our help!
尖叫恐怖屋需要我们的帮助
We can get plastered and hit on our coworkers later.
我们可以一会再喝醉打同事
Come on!
走吧
Get 'em, Zardoz!
抓住他们 萨杜斯
Sexy drunks, stop them!
打扮成性感饮料那位 拦住他们
Tragic, really.
真是悲剧
For are these guys not victims, too, in a way,
因为他们在某种程度上说
of our disposable pop-up culture?
不正是我们这种自♥由♥散漫临时工文化的受害者
When you get out, look me up.
等你们出来后 来找我
I know a guy who owns a 99-cent store.
我认识一个看99美分店的人
99-cent store?
99美分店
Those places are open year-round.
全年都开
The holidays will come and go,
节日来来去去
but... we'll stay.
但我们会留下来
Grown-up halloween seemed pretty fun.
成年人万圣节感觉很有趣呢
I saw an areola.
我看到一个乳晕
Oh, man, this is the lamest night
这正是我悲剧人生中
Of my entire miserable li...
最逊的一瞬...
Yes!
没错
Everscream terrors is back!
尖叫恐怖屋回来了
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表