That's too tight, Bill.
勒得太紧了 比尔
Wonderful.
真精彩
Did it do it for you too?
你是不是也觉得很棒
Not yet.
不是
Stand back. I said stand back.
退后 快退后
Who are you?
你是谁
Oh, you were our star tonight.
原来你是今晚的主角
That's a performance I'll never forget.
真是令人难忘的演出
So what are you sophisticated ladies up to next?
两位美女一会儿要去干什么
Well, I thought we might have an after show nosh
我之前打算看完演出后去
at the Penny Loafer.
平船鞋餐厅吃点东西
Invitation noted and accepted.
接受邀请
Well, good,
太好了
because getting a table for three is so much easier.
三人位比较好订
Hey! You're not Nathan Lane!
干什么 你又不是内森·雷恩[演员]
Here he comes.
他来了
Aw, don't worry, Bart Jr.,
别着急 小巴仔
Daddy will get that for you.
老爹给你拿
Why you little...
你这个小...
Dad, no! You're gonna strangle a baby!
别这样 爸爸 那样会勒死宝宝的
Oh my God.
天啊
That would've been horrible.
太可怕了
Why you little...
你这个...
Turning...
把
a sweet little baby...
一个可爱的小宝宝
into a you!
变成你这样
Bart, you're a great kid,
巴仔 你是个好孩子
but if I had another one like you,
但如果再给我一个像你这样的孩子
I'd hang myself from a highway overpass.
我宁愿去上吊自杀
Please, give your sister the precious gift
拜托 请不要让你的小妹妹
of not being you.
变成你这样
Okay, dad.
好吧 老爸
Mags, it was fun while it lasted.
阿麦 和你在一起玩很开心
I didn't know it was that easy.
我都不知道原来能这么简单
Stop that!
住手
Sideshow Bob!
戏子鲍勃
So, Lisa, think we'll see any stars?
丽莎 你觉得我们今晚能见到明星吗
Mom, it's a tourist trap.
老妈 这只是骗游客的把戏
Celebrities don't actually come in here.
明星们才不会真的来这里
Until today, right?
直到今天 对吧
Well, you never know.
那可不一定
I'll ask the hostess if anyone's expected.
我去问下店主看今天是不是有明星要来
Aw, she keeps doing this.
她老是这样
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 什么
Every time she tries to fix things between us,
她每次试图让我们两个和好
it just emphasizes how different we are.
都只是显现出我们两个之间的差距
For what it's worth, my mom loved your show tonight.
无论如何 我妈很喜欢你今晚的表演
She pretty much sees the best in everything.
她能看出所有事物最好的一面
Amazing, really,
真的很令人惊奇
considering she has a husband who randomly shows up to work,
尤其考虑到她有一个偶尔才去工作的老公
a son who, god bless him, is probably heading for the chair.
还有一个估计会往邪道上走的儿子
And an ungrateful little girl
还有一个不知感恩的小女儿
who ignores her mother's frantic attempts at reconciliation,
无视她尝试想让我们和解的努力
and tells family secrets to a total stranger.
还把家庭的秘密告诉给一个陌生人
A total stranger The New York Times calls
一个被《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》称作是
"A charming presence."
"万人迷"的陌生人
You don't know me at all!
你完全不了解我
But hardly anybody likes jazz.
但几乎没有人喜欢爵士
Why should I expect my mom to?
我妈妈又怎么可能会喜欢呢
That's right, you have to see the other side.
没错 你必须要看清事物的另一面
The one that always makes you wrong.
经常令你犯错误的一方面
Mom.
妈妈
Mom, I can't stay mad at you.
妈妈 我不生你的气了
I'm putting my pearls back on.
我要把我的项链再戴上
Oh, thank you, sweetie.
谢谢你 亲爱的
And I apologize for expressing my sincere feelings.
我也为表达了我的真实情感而道歉
Why don't you show us what you got, Lisa?
不如你给我们露一手吧 丽莎
That's right, I learned your name.
没错 我知道你的名字了
It's not all about me, Andrew Rannells.
地球不是围着我转的 安德鲁·兰内斯
20 bucks for ten minutes with the sax.
给你二十块 我们吹十分钟
Hey, that little turd can play.
这个小家伙吹的还不错
I'm just getting warmed up.
我这才刚刚开始
**Don't tell me not live*
*不要告诉我如何生活
**Just sit and putter*
*请待在一边旁观
**Life's candy and the sun's*
*生活就像糖果
**A ball of butter*
*而太阳就是一颗奶油球
**Don't bring around a cloud*
*不要把乌云带来
**To rain on my parade*
*不要用风雨破坏我的游♥行♥
My parade.
是我的游♥行♥
Sorry.
抱歉
**Don't tell me not to fly*
*不要告诉我不能飞翔
**I simply got to*
*我必须翱翔
**If someone takes a spill, it's me, and not you*
*如果有人要闪光 是我而不是你
**Who told you you're allowed to rain on my parade*
*谁允许你来破坏我的游♥行♥
**Get ready for me, Love*
*做好准备 亲爱的
**Cause I'm a "Comer"*
*因为我马上到来
**I simply got to march*
*我必须前进
**My heart's a drummer*
*心跳如鼓
**Nobody, no*
*没有人 没有
**Nobody*
*没有人
**Is gonna rain on*
*能够破坏
**My parade*
*我的游♥行♥
Well, what do you think?
你觉得如何
My golden girl.
我的宝贝女儿
Straight ahead is the the 19th Street Liquor Store,
前方就是十九号♥街酒水商店
the epicenter of the 1967 riots,
是1967暴♥动♥事件的中心发生地
which never fully stopped.
这些暴♥动♥一直没有完全停止
Ahead is the high rise
在我们前方的高楼是
where State Senator Wilcox was shot in mid-air,
州参议员维尔考克斯被枪杀
as he plummeted to his death.
并且跌落致死的地方
Best trip of my life.
我人生中最棒的旅行
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表