Big city...
# 大城市... #
Hey...
嗨...
What? Candles?
什么? 蜡烛?
Clean sheets.
干净的床单
Did I pass out at Urban Outfitters?
我是在户外用品店昏过去了吗?
Oh, God! Oh, God!
哦 上帝! 哦 上帝!
I've just committed the one drunken mistake
我竟然犯了个从未犯过的
I've never made.
酒后的错误
Well, Bart.
好吧 巴特
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
哦 上帝! 哦 上帝! 哦 上帝!
What am I gonna tell Marge?
我该怎么向玛姬解释?
Don't move!
不要动!
There's a snake on your butt.
你屁♥股♥上有条蛇
That's a tattoo.
那是纹身
Why would you do that to your body?
你为什么要那样做?
I thought you had one, too.
我以为你也有
Those are stretch marks, young lady.
那是妊娠纹 小姐
I've had three children.
我已经有三个孩子了
I got to call my wife.
我得给我妻子打电♥话♥
I thought you guys were separated.
我以为你们分开了
I'm the kind of man who never gives up hope.
我从不放弃希望
I own property in Detroit,
我在底特律有房♥产
every Christmas I ask for size 36 pants,
每年圣诞节我都会祈求一条36码的裤子
and I still buy Beanie Babies.
而且我仍然在买♥♥豆豆娃
Hello, Homer.
你好 霍默
Marge is getting ready for a date.
玛姬已经准备好去约会了
Marge? On a date?
玛姬? 约会?
Yep, but I'll make you a deal.
是啊 但是我们可以做个交易
I will try to save your marriage
只要你能猜出我是谁
if you can guess which one I am.
我就尽力挽回你的婚姻
Patty? Wrong!
佩蒂? 错!
I'm gonna get one, two, three, four, five scones.
我要拿一个 两个 三个 四个 五个烤饼
You guys want anything?
你们想要点别的吗?
We're fine. No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
We're all right.
这样就够了
Candice, what is his deal?
坎达丝 你为什么喜欢他?
Is he paying your rent? No.
他替你付租金? 不是
Is he giving a kidney to your mother?
他把肾给了你的妈妈?
No.
不是
Is he good at sitting on suitcases that are too full?
他能把装的太满的行李箱压下去?
Yes, but no.
对呀 但不是因为这个
Is he your guest at a dinner for schmucks?
他是你在笨蛋晚宴的客人吗?
No.
不是
Are you a Humpty Dumpty catcher?
你喜欢矮胖的人?
Be honest.
说实话
All no.
都不是
Does her remind you of a childhood snowman?
他让你想起了儿时的雪人吗?
Yes, that's it!
是的 就是因为这个!
And the great thing is he will never melt.
好消息是他永远不会融化
Man, I would love to get back into snowman shape.
伙计 我很愿意恢复雪人的造型
I can't even fit in my scarf anymore.
我甚至不能再戴上我的围巾了
Whoa, this is serious.
喔 说真的
Complimentary tattoos.
很赞的纹身
Yeah, I've always been looking for the very special lady
我一直在寻找有个性的女人
who would match up with this.
可以和这个配对
All right, very funny.
好了 很好笑
You two celebrating or what?
你们俩是想要庆祝还是什么?
Two Scorpinos, Moe.
两杯斯高品诺思 沫儿
Scorpinos, you got it.
斯高品诺思 好的
And those are served in, uh...
是装在 呃...
Champagne flute.
香槟杯
Champagne flute, got it.
香槟杯 明白了
And that is a...
那是...
Glass! A clean glass.
玻璃杯! 干净的玻璃杯
Ah, coming right up there, Your Highness.
啊 马上就来 殿下
Nut case.
疯子
Wow, Homer, you really stuck the landing
喔 霍默 你终于在离婚后
after your separation.
找到归宿了
Yeah, it's great.
是啊 这真棒
Except her friends are always over.
只是她的朋友总是在这
I've been there for three weeks, and I can't find the TV.
我来这已经三个礼拜了 我还找不到电视
And no one has any problems,
所有人都挺好的
except they talk about them endlessly.
只是他们说个没完没了
Kind of like you're doing now?
像你正在做的事?
And the weirdest thing of all is
最古怪的是
now she wants me to meet her dad.
现在她想让我见她的爸爸
Wow, who pays for that dinner?
喔 谁买♥♥单啊?
I plan to pretend there's a bug in my food
我准备假装我的食物里有问题
and get the meal for free.
让饭店免单
Smooth.
祝你顺利
H...Hello, sir.
你...你好 先生
Thank you for inviting me to dinner, sir.
谢谢您邀请我吃晚餐 先生
Homer, relax.
霍默 放轻松
I have no problem with the age difference
我不介意你和我女儿之间的
between you and my daughter.
年龄差异
In fact, I've been dating a much younger woman myself.
事实上 我自己也在和比我小很多的女人约会
Oh, here she comes now.
她来了
Okay, okay, we can be adults about this.
好吧 好吧 我们都成熟一点哈
Waiter, champagne?
服务员 香槟
So I can't date an older man,
所以我不能和年长的男人约会
but your girlfriend can?
但你的女朋友就行
She's not my girlfriend.
她不是我的女朋友
Candice and I don't use labels.
我和坎达丝可不需要被贴标签
Mm, doesn't look like she uses that much shampoo, either.
看起来她也没用那么多洗发露
Lay off my girlfriend!
别拿我女朋友说事
Roger is great with the kids.
罗杰对孩子可好了
He even taught Bart how to bunt.
他甚至教巴特怎么短打
Oh, so now you're super dad?
你装什么好爸爸
When I was a kid, you were never around.
我小的时候 你从来都不在我身边
You missed my high school play.
我高中表演你都没去
You told me not to come.
是你告诉我不要去的
You're supposed to fight me on that!
那你应该反驳我的
Well, Marge,
好吧 玛姬
your Roger's not so perfect now.
你的罗杰现在也不那么完美啦
He's got a screwed up daughter with a pathetic boyfriend.
他糟糕的女儿摊上了一个悲催的男朋友
Candice, dear, I apologize.
坎达丝 亲爱的 我向你道歉
I'm trying so hard to set my life right.
为了让我的生活走上正轨我已经很努力了
Oh, speaking of which.
说到这儿
Marge, I am going to do something I should've done
玛姬 我得把这件事办了
three weeks ago when I met you.
三周前遇见你时我就应该做的
Will you marry me, Marge?
你愿意嫁给我吗 玛姬
Yes.
我愿意
As soon as my divorce is final.
只要我办完离婚
Then you can put a ring on my finger, Homer.
到时候你也能给我戴上戒指了 霍默
I'm already pregnant.
我已经怀孕了
You're pregnant?!
你怀孕了
But I kept my shirt on!
但我当时没脱衣服啊
No!
不
Huh? What am I doing here?
我在这里干嘛
Sleeping through our therapy session.
在治疗期间睡大觉
Dreaming only about you.
梦中全是你
So none of it happened?
那就是什么都没发生
We're still together?
我们还在一起
Somehow.
可以这么说
And you thought our only option was to break up.
你竟然认为我们唯一的选择就是分开
I never said that.
我可没说过
If I told people that didn't belong together
要是告诉不合适的人别在一起生活
they shouldn't be together, I'd be out of a job.
我可是会失业的
Huh, I must have dreamed that, too.
我好像也梦到了失业
Okay, why don't you tell us more about this dream?
好吧 我们干嘛不聊聊你这个梦呢
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表