**I was-- I was trying to get it on my own*
*一直努力要自立
**Working all night, traffic on the way home*
*彻夜工作 搭早车回家
**And my uncle calling me like "Where ya at?*
*叔叔打电♥话♥问我 "你在哪呢
**I gave you the keys, told you bring it right back"*
*车借你了 你不是说马上就还吗"
**I just-- I just think it's funny how it goes*
*说起来 这一切真挺好笑
**Now I'm on the road, half a million for a show*
*如今我能到处走 一场演出都要50万
**And we started from the...*
*然而我却出身...
Sorry, cat. Had to go to work.
抱歉了小猫咪 我得干活了
Then there was a freeway chase on the news.
一会要播高速公路追逐的新闻
Had to watch it till the end.
我要从头到尾看完
The guy got arrested in a cul-de-sac.
那家伙被逼到死胡同然后被捕
They never do what I yell at them to do.
我在电视机前这么喊就听不到吗
Oh, you're in the ceiling?
天啊 你跑天花板上去了
Do not use top step?
别踩最上面这层
Stupid government, trying to keep us down.
愚蠢的政♥府♥ 休想镇♥压♥我们
Where is Bart getting this money?
巴仔的钱从哪儿来的
Lisa?
丽莎
Just what do you think you're up to?
你干什么呢
Come on. You can tell Dr. Tuna.
说吧 你可以告诉金枪鱼博士
Okay, I admit it.
好吧 我承认
I think Bart's up to something funny,
我觉得巴仔在干一样有意思的事
so I'm snooping in his room.
所以我来他房♥间偷♥窥♥一下
No snooping. You know what they say about curiosity.
不许偷♥窥♥ 你明白好奇会有什么下场的
It killed the cat? The cat's fine!
会害死猫 猫好好的
Stop asking about the cat!
别问猫的事了
Lose a Kewpie doll in front of your gal.
在你们女友面前输掉一个丘比特娃娃
Hey, boss.
头儿
We have a situation here.
有这么个事
You owe me three weeks' back rent.
你得给我三个星期的滞纳租金
Bart Simpson, you are cruelly exploiting
巴仔·辛普森 你竟然残忍♥到利用
a poor, unfortunate woman.
一位贫穷不幸的妇女
So, you're gonna tell Mom
你要是告诉妈妈的话
and she's gonna kick Hettie out.
她就会把海蒂踢出去的
Girlie, ain't you got a heart?
小姑娘 你的良心呢
Nope. All brain, no heart.
她没有 只有脑袋没有心
Yeah. She looks like a little bitty railroad bull.
没错 她看着就像个铁路霸王似的那么无情
Now I got to sing for my supper.
我得唱歌♥赚晚饭钱了
I wrote this one a few days ago.
这首歌♥是我几天前写的
This is a song about loss.
歌♥的内容是关于失去
**It was a cart*
*一个小推车
**Meant for shopping*
*本来是购物用的
**It came to mean*
*但对我来说
**Much more to me*
*却意味深刻
**It held the pan*
*它装着
**I cook my slop in*
*让我炒菜的锅
**And my old PlayStation 3*
*还有我那旧PS3
**It was my home*
*它就是我的家
**And my place of worship*
*我做礼拜的地方
**It was my home*
*它就是我的家
**And it was kinda my car*
*差不多也是我的车
**Now you're just rolling underwater*
*可现在你却沉在水底
**While Safeway wonders*
*然而喜互惠超♥市♥还纳闷
**Where you are*
*购物车去哪儿了
Whoa! My roommate is talented!
天啊 我室友太有才了
If I know my Smithsonian Folkways,
我要是认识史密森尼民俗唱片公♥司♥的话
that was an Appalachian folk song.
这歌♥就会成为阿巴拉契亚民歌♥了
Well, I'm from Lickskillet, Kentucky,
我来自肯塔基州的利克斯卡特
just shy of the Appalachia Trail.
不太适应阿巴拉契亚风格
Really? Oh, I love, love, love indigenous mountain music.
真的吗 我真的真的真的爱死土著山歌♥了
Well, isn't that fascinatin'?
真是好极了
I'm glad you liked the song.
我很高兴你喜欢这首歌♥
Yes. I liked it very, very, very m...
是的 我非常 非常 非常喜欢...
Oh! You want money.
原来你要让我给钱
I'm sorry. I don't have any.
抱歉 我没钱
I'm also a musician.
我也是个音乐人
But you can stay in our house.
但你可以住我们家
Ha-ha! It's a deal! Back in the boy's closet.
哈哈 就这么定了 又能住那男孩的衣橱了
No, Hettie. You're a human being.
不行 海蒂 你可是个人
You can sleep in my closet.
你可以住在我的衣橱里
Hmm. Well, la-di-da.
嗯 棒棒哒
How much you charge?
你收多少钱
Nothing. Maybe we can talk a little music.
免费 我们可以聊聊音乐
Ugh. Boy, what's your price again?
得了吧 小伙子 你出价多少来着
Okay, we'll only talk about it if you want to!
好吧 你想谈就谈
But it would be an honor.
但我会感到十分荣幸
Okay, let's go.
好吧 咱们走吧
Oh, you've hurt yourself.
天啊 你受伤了
Uh, nope, that's syrup.
没有 那是糖浆
Oh, let me find you a Wet-Nap.
那我给你找个湿巾吧
I just woke up from a wet nap.
不用了 我已经够湿了
Okay. Conversation's over.
那好吧 我不说了
Check, one, two.
试音 一 二
All right. No, no, no, leave the windows open.
好了 别关 别关窗户
I like crickets and night breeze in my music.
我喜欢我的音乐中带着虫鸣和晚风
They do well together.
这些声音结合在一起很优美
Have you always been musical?
你一直都在搞音乐吗
You know, first sound I ever heard was my daddy fiddlin'.
我听到的第一个声音就是爸爸的提琴声
His name was Bascom Lee Boggs.
他叫巴斯科姆·李·博格斯
Bascom Lee Boggs?!
巴斯科姆·李·博格斯
He played with some seminal Appalachian bands,
他和几个阿巴拉契亚种子乐队合作过
like Snug and the Cousin Huggers,
比如温暖乐队和抱抱兄弟乐队
Lead Paint Larry and the Drooly Boys,
铅漆匠拉里与流口水男孩
Howlin' Sue and Her Vestigial Organ,
咆哮苏与她发育不全的器官
and Bloody Mary and the Coalmine Canaries.
以及血腥玛丽与煤矿金丝雀
Did your daddy teach you to fiddle?
你♥爸♥爸教过你拉小提琴吗
No.
没有
He was gonna start me out on the cigar box banjo,
他本来要教我弹班卓琴的
but, uh, before he could, he-he lost his sight.
但是 在那之前 他就失明了
Oh, no. I'm sorry.
真抱歉 我很遗憾
Yeah, he got shot in the face.
他被枪击中正脸
You know them puzzles where you slide the tiles?
你知道滑动拼图的游戏吗
He looks a little like that now.
他的脸现在看起来有点像那个
My mother was an amazing banjo player.
我妈妈是个很棒的班卓琴手
Unfortunately, she did also go blind. Really?
不幸的是 她也失明了 真的吗
Yeah, it was winter and she was runnin' a fever
是的 那是个冬天 她发烧了
and, um, then she got shot in the face.
然后她也脸上挨了枪子儿
Oh, wow. Hettie, you've had such a sad life.
欧 海蒂 你的人生真是个杯具
But you know what? That's gonna turn around
但你知道吗 你要转运了
when I show the world what it's missing in you.
当我把你被埋没的才华展示于世界时候
Well, I don't know if the world's gonna get me,
我也不知道世界会不会认可我
but, child, it sure feels good to know that you do.
但是 孩子 你这么想实在让我很感动
You're having a moment with someone
你正和一个没什么经历的人
who has so few moments.
分享你的过去
This will never be forgotten.
我永远不会忘记的
Oh, baby girl, I feel like I'm back home in poorest Appalachia.
孩子 我觉得像是回到了穷困的阿巴拉契亚老家
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay. And three, two, one...
好了 三 二 一 ...
**Oh, Barnes & Noble*
*巴诺书店
**Oh, I am sorry to see*
*遗憾不已
**That your store*
*你的书店
**Has been shuttered*
*已人去楼空
**I miss your bathroom policy*
*我怀念你的厕所制度
**I would sleep in your stalls*
*我会睡在你的厕所隔间
**For many a long day*
*度过漫长的一天又一天
It's lovely, but I want you to know
很好听 但是我想让你知道
I've-I've truly come to hate music.
我发现真的很讨厌音乐
That is so sad.
这太遗憾了
I wanted to arrange a concert in Springfield Park.
我想在春田公园办一个音乐会
We needed the school's lights and sound system.
我们需要学校的灯光和音响设备
Lights? Sweetie, you don't know a Fresnel from a gobo.
灯光 宝贝 你连透光镜和挡光板的区别在哪儿都不知道
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表