It's... excellent.
非常完美
Amazingly, that's enough.
太棒了 这就够了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
No music!
不要放音乐
I heard you serve 10-year-olds.
听说你给十岁的人服务
That's referring to the age of the pickled eggs,
我指的是盐蛋
but, uh, I'll get you a milk.
但是 我去给你倒杯牛奶
Mr. Smithers, why do guys do
史密瑟斯先生 为什么
such stupid things when it comes to dames?
只要与美女有关 男人们就会做荒唐之事呢
Hey, you been talking to that weird Bogart kid?
你是说那个姓博加特的奇怪小孩吗
He came around here trying to talk me
他到这里来 企图说服我
into an expedition to find some gold.
参加探险队 一起去淘金
Yeah, so I'm getting the mules.
所以我去买♥♥骡子了
Let me tell you about dames, Milhouse.
我跟你谈谈美女吧 米尔豪斯
I know nothing about them, but as for love,
我也不了解她们 但说到爱情
what keeps you going is the thrill of the chase.
你勇往直前的原因 就是为了追逐快♥感♥
The possibility that one day you
某天 你可能会得到
might get what you want, even though the reality is
自己想要的一切 即使现实是
you probably never will.
这可能永远不会发生
That's why I don't chase dames.
所以我不追逐美女
Just gold.
我只追逐黄金
I'll be back in six months
我六个月后回来
with one-third of the biggest treasure
我会带回 你们从未见过 最大的
you ever saw.
三分之一宝箱
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表