Okay, Homie,
好了 老侯
I'm plugging it in.
我要插上插头了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等 等等 等等 等等
The gravestones could be a little more crooked.
这个墓碑应该再歪一点
Let me just fluff up these entrails.
让我把这些肠子弄弄松
And...
好了
light it up.
亮灯吧
Halloween at the Simpsons'.
辛普森一家的万圣节
What a classic tradition!
好一个经典的传统
Are you heading up to the tree house
你今年会去树屋
to tell three horrifying tales?
再讲三个新的恐怖故事吗
Ah, we're doing it next week.
下礼拜我们再干这个
It's gonna be psycho with skinner and his mom,
要讲史金纳和他母亲与一个神经病的故事
muppet wizard of oz-- I'm scarecrow-fozzie--
布偶绿野仙踪 我是福滋熊
and then, uh, one where furniture gets smart
然后将家具拥有思考能力
and takes over the world or something.
统治了地球之类的
Mmm! Sounds chilling!
听上去好可怕
Eh. People love it.
人们就爱听这个
Everscream terrors looks amazing this year.
今年的惊声尖叫恐怖屋看起来好赞
I've never seen black cats with such arched backs.
我从来没见过背拱的这么高的黑猫
Well, you gotta bring it.
你得学着欣赏
Halloweening your house is a dying art.
装饰万圣节房♥屋就是一场关于死亡的艺术
More and more people are turning off their porch lights
越来越多的人关掉廊灯灯
and pretending they're not home.
假装他们不在家
Halloween skippers.
万圣节叛徒
Skippers!
叛徒
How can you reject a holiday
你怎么能对一个
where you can serve candy from a salad bowl?
能用沙拉大碗发糖的节日说不
Bad news, dad.
坏消息 爸爸
You stored the plastic skeletons
你把塑料骷髅
too close to the furnace.
放得离火炉太近了
Eh, I'll take it to the old folks' home
我会把他带去老年人之家
and tell granpa it's his new roommate.
告诉爷爷这是他的新室友
Everyone in the car!
大家快上车
We're making a skeleton run
我们去万圣节饰品店
to the halloween pop-up store.
买♥♥一个好的骷髅吧
Ooh, while we're there
到那里以后
We can get a costume for the dog.
我们还可以给狗也买♥♥件万圣节装
Nothing says you love a pet
爱一个宠物的最好方式
Like letting him be part of the human fun.
是让它也参与人类活动中来一起玩耍
Who wants to be a yoda?
谁想扮尤达大♥师♥呢
You want to be a yoda!
你想做尤达大♥师♥对吧
Oh, man, I can't wait for tonight!
我简直迫不及待要参与今晚的活动
I'm finally old enough
我终于到年龄
For Krustyland halloween horror night.
可以进阿壳乐园过万圣节恐怖之夜了
Oh, yeah, they do it up right.
这地方可棒了
Wait till you try the black cotton candy.
你得去尝尝黑色棉花糖
It tastes just like cotton candy.
味道跟普通的棉花糖一样
Tomorrow, when my friends ask me about it,
明天我的朋友们问起来
I'm going to say, "Eh, it wasn't that big a deal."
我就说 这没什么大不了的
But it's gonna be a really, really big deal!
但这真是一件不得了的大事
Welcome, seasonal customer,
欢迎光临我的限时专卖♥♥店
to my pop-up emporium.
几位固定季节才来的客人
Behold my terrifying joke name.
看我恶搞的恐怖名字
A-boo!
阿布
Hmm, you know, I actually like that better.
你知道吗 其实我更喜欢这个
Why are you not working?
为什么你们没在干活
'cause I'm still coming down
吹完所有的彩色银光棒后
from huffing all that glow stick juice, man.
我还没缓过劲来 老兄
Oh, I'm strung out on silly string.
我还没从这些变傻摩丝里清醒过来
Go, go! Back to work!
快 快起来干活
Go de-tangle the novelty cobwebs,
去把蜘蛛网缠起来
You lazy trick-or-treat trash.
你们这群不给糖就捣蛋的懒鬼
Aren't you being a little hard on them?
你对他们是不是太苛刻了
Mrs. Simpson,
辛普森女士
these are pop-up people.
这些都是临时工
Temporary workers who drift from town to town,
在不同假日里
Holiday to holiday,
在不同的城镇间来回转移的临时工
Living off candy hearts and sleeping on easter grass.
以心形糖果为生 睡在复活节的草地上
If I do not show them a firm hand,
如果我不对他们强硬一些
they would rob me like striped hamburger thief
他们就会像条纹衫汉堡小偷
robs restaurant meat clown.
打劫餐厅鲜肉小丑一样打劫我
Ooh! Mariachi skeletons.
墨西哥街头骷髅乐队
They're spooky, but they also teach you about Mexico.
他们怪吓人的 但能让你了解墨西哥
Psst! Hey, big man, how about this deal:
老伙计 你说这样好不好
you buy one from me-- in cash--
你从我这买♥♥一个 要现金
and I'll load three more into your car for free.
我免费帮你多搞三个
That is a great deal.
这买♥♥卖♥♥太棒了
Just don't tell old man squishee about it.
只要你不告诉那个老家伙
You got some great guys working here.
你的员工真的是太棒了
They just gave me a really good deal.
他们刚刚跟我做了个非常好的买♥♥卖♥♥
Really?
真的
Tell me of this deal.
跟我说说是什么买♥♥卖♥♥
Okay, but don't tell old man squishee about it.
好的 但别告诉老家伙这件事
We hate him.
我们讨厌他
Get out. Out, all of you!
出去 都给我滚出去
Pop-up scum! Out!
人♥渣♥临时工 滚
No one rips off Apu Nahasapeemapetilon!
没人能剥削阿普·纳哈萨皮马佩蒂隆
Now take your suspiciously full duffle bags and go!
现在给我拿着你们可疑的旅行包滚蛋
You're gonna be real sorry for getting us fired.
害我们被炒鱿鱼你会后悔的
Well, I'm sorry now.
我现在感到非常抱歉
Yeah, you're gonna be.
是的 你会的
I said, I'm sorry now.
我说 我现在很抱歉
We said you're gonna be!
我说的是 你马上就会
I know when I'm sorry, and I'm sorry now!
我知道抱歉的感觉 我现在就深感抱歉
You guys don't know me at all.
你们一点也不了解我
Hand stamp required for re-entry!
手上必须有印♥章♥才能出入自♥由♥
That's not scary.
那没什么可怕的
I thought this was going to be scary.
我以为这会很吓人
Scary!
好恐怖
That's really, uh, anatomical.
那实在是 太血腥了
Lot of anatomy there.
那边好多解剖人
Oh, yeah, the gore is super realistic.
是的 这些血都超像真的
It's gotta be--
必须这样
Today's consumer is just too sophisticated.
现在的顾客已经见怪不怪了
I want to go home! I want to go home!
我想回家 我想回家
What? No!
什么 不
We just got here!
我们才刚到这里
Lisa, honey, I think you should stay.
丽莎 宝贝 我觉得你应该待在这里
And not because the tickets were super expensive,
不是因为票特别贵
even though they were super expensive.
虽然他们的确超级贵
But remember, you were really looking forward
而是你记得吗 你特别想要
to the fun of being scared
从那些虚构的事物中体验一下
by stuff you know isn't real.
被惊吓的乐趣
Unlike the money I spent on this, which is very real.
不像我花在上面的钱 可都是真金白银
Okay.
好吧
Okay, I'll give it another try.
好吧 我再试试
Good, now take my hand
真棒 现在拉着我的手
and I'll walk you through this roiling zombie horde.
我带你穿过这群僵尸
This isn't real.
这不是真的
This isn't real. This isn't real.
这不是真的 这不是真的
This isn't real.
这不是真的
Sir? Sir?
先生 先生
II’m not... Hold on, Lisa,
我还没… 等等 丽莎
daddy's picking out a pretzel topping.
爸爸在选椒盐圈的配料
Sir?
先生
Oh, no, I'm lost!
天呐 不 我迷路了
Okay, find a grown-up.
好吧 找个大人帮忙
Find a grown-up.
找一个大人
Excuse me, I'm lost.
不好意思 我迷路了
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表