Homer forgot his lunch box.
侯默忘带午餐盒了
Missed lunch.
午饭没吃
No energy... for second half of day.
下午...没力气
Empty.
胃是空的
What kind of wife would allow her man to go to work
什么样的妻子居然会让丈夫
without his baggie of pita chips, a peeled clementine,
不带皮塔饼和去皮小柑橘
and little sandwiches cut into football shapes?
还有橄榄球形小三明治就来上班呢
Move it!
让开
My husband is starving!
我丈夫饿肚子呐
Early pizza.
早上吃披萨
Homer Simpson, your wife is here with your lunch.
侯默·辛普森 你妻子来送午饭了
Finally!
可算来了
Well, better make the office a little more marge-friendly.
最好把办公室弄成马姬喜欢的样子
See you soon, liz-liz.
再见了 小利兹
Oh, honey, you're a lifesaver.
亲爱的 你真是我的救星
And what a treat to have my wife here.
有这样的妻子真是上天的恩赐
At the office.
就在这办公室里
Well, super visit,
你能来太好了
but I better get back to work.
但我最好要去工作了
The power plant doesn't inspect itself.
核电站不会自我检查的
Auto-inspection in progress.
开始自动检查
Self-inspecting. Self-inspecting.
自检中 自检中
Why are you rushing me out?
为什么把我赶出来
Marge, the constitution guarantees
马姬 宪法说不能把
the separation of work and marriage.
工作和婚姻混为一谈
It's right after that part that says
就写在"任何人都可以拥有
anyone can have a flamethrower.
火焰喷射器"那段之后
Simpson, did you doodle on your official report
辛普森 你是不是在给核管理委员会的
to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission?
报告上乱写乱画了
If you keep flipping the pages, it tells a story.
如果你一直翻页 就会发现这是一个故事
Oh, that's it.
够了
You are gonna be working so many nights and weekends.
你将会连续几周加班到深夜
Waylon, I was hoping to run into you.
韦隆 我还想着能不能碰见你
I love the amazing scrapbooking designs
我喜欢你看脸网上的那个
you posted on facelook.
剪贴簿设计
Those feathers look gorgeous on the scrapbook.
羽毛让剪贴簿看起来美极了
Well, the trick is to hand-stitch each one to the bevel.
窍门就是手工把每片粘成斜角的
Say, I could use your advice.
我下次就这么弄
I'm having some problems with glue-soak-through.
我弄的时候胶水会浸透纸张
Oh, just cover the stain with sculpted doodle twine.
用涂鸦麻线盖住就好
I've got some ten-mill d-twine in my desk.
我桌子上有手工黄麻线
Marge, you saved my butt.
马姬 你拯救了我
Oh, please,
得了吧
like I would ever have glue-soak-through.
我怎么会出现胶水浸透纸张这种问题
You and me have a date at the emergency eyewash station,
一会儿我们去紧急洗眼装置那去
we turned into a soft serve ice cream machine.
我们把它改成了一个冰淇淋机
You want chocolate or saline?
你要甜的还是咸的
Ah, give me a swirl.
都来一大口
I love seeing you happy.
看你开心我很高兴
Welcome to computer coding class,
欢迎来到编程课
which, uh, replaces our last educational fad-- mindfulness.
这课取代了风靡一时有教育意义的冥想课
Did anyone ever figure out what that was?
有人知道冥想课是什么意思吗
Uh, shutting up?
就是闭嘴不说话
Sure. Why not?
好吧 没什么可说的了
Anyway, this is your new coding teacher, Quinn Hopper.
这是你们的新任编程老师 奎恩·霍珀
A woman?! A girl?!
是个女的 女孩
Teaching computers?!
教计算机
I thought this was coding,
这可是编程课
Not web design.
不是网页设计
Yeah, that's right, I'm female, you little trouser browsers.
没错 我是女老师 你们这帮小鬼
I'm gonna cram you so full of asynchronous javascript
我会让你们死记硬背各种异步脚本
and malware throttling
和恶意软件节流
that you'll be crapping ciphertext.
背到你们便便都是加密文本
Hmm, looks like a real pencil fest.
看来都是男孩子
Well, look what we got here.
看看这是谁
One silicon Sally in a room full of dongle donkeys.
硅谷的萨莉坐在一间满是数码狗的屋子
I just want to learn coding.
我只是想学编程
You think I'm going to give you special treatment
你觉得我会因为你是个姑娘
just because you ride a pink bike?
而给你点特殊待遇吗
Well, I am.
没错 我会的
Hit the front row, sister.
坐在前面来 妹子
Someone send me their notes!
谁把笔记借我抄
I had such a fun day with your daddy.
我跟你♥爸♥爸度过了愉快的一天
And now to post the right picture
该发哪张照片才能
that will show the whole world how perfect my life is.
向全世界晒出自己的幸福呢
Oh, look.
看啊
Daddy's ice cream is melting.
老爸的冰淇淋要化了
Ooh, caption idea, caption idea.
标题怎么写呢
"Uh-oh, meltdown at the nuclear plant."
"不好 核电站融化了"
What are you tittering at?
你在傻笑什么
Are you playing that "Grindr" game again?
你又在上陌陌吗
Oh, no, sir.
不是的 先生
It's an amusing post made by the wife of one of our employees.
是我们一位员工的妻子发了张有意思的照片
"Meltdown at the nuclear plant."
"核电站融化了"
What is amusing about that?
这怎么有意思了
Oh, well, sir, it's-it's a play on words.
先生 这是个文字上的游戏
Wordplay is for crosswords and kazurinskys.
填字和卡佐林斯盖[美著名编剧]才算文字游戏
We produce atomic energy-- we can't joke about the m-word.
我们制♥造♥核能 不能那融化来开玩笑
How many people have seen this hate speech?
有多少人看到这句仇恨言论了
Oh, I don't know. 55?
不知道 55人
A baker's half-hundred.
都过半百了
Good lord!
我的老天爷
And what do these hitchhikers' thumbs signify?
这些搭便车的手势是什么意思
Those are "Likes."
那些是"赞"
"Likes"?
"赞"
"Likes"?!
"赞"
I'll show this Mrs. Homer Simpson
我要让这位侯默·辛普森夫人知道
not to make light of everything I hold dear.
不能嘲笑任何我视为珍宝的东西
Call in my goons.
把我的打手叫来
Uh, the goons are all in Phoenix at that mindfulness seminar.
打手们都在凤♥凰♥城开冥想研讨会呢
Then call in my Irish ruffians.
那就叫我的爱尔兰流氓来
Well, they're still laid up
他们吃了那块发霉的苏打面包之后
after eating that moldy soda bread.
还卧病在床
Oh, fine.
好吧
Send in angry Ricky and the interns.
把暴躁的瑞奇和那几个实习生叫来
Marge, I was fired.
马姬 我被炒了
Oh, no.
不是吧
What did you do?
你做错什么了
I let you come to work.
我让你来探班
I'm signing off on your intern hours.
我在你的实习小时数上签字
Don't forget to submit it
别忘了直接把它提交到
directly to Northwestern for summer credit.
西北大学的暑假学分系统
Chill out, Ricky. You chill out!
别激动 瑞奇 你才别激动
Fired. Fired for a photo caption.
被炒了 就因为一张照片
It was just a joke.
不过是玩笑而已
Can't they take a joke?
他们连一个玩笑都开不起吗
"Just a joke."
"玩笑而已"
That simple phrase has ruined so many lives.
这么简单的一句话毁了多少人啊
That's why I never try to be funny.
所以我才一直不搞笑
Our family, destroyed by one finger click.
我们全家 就在咔擦一瞬间被毁了
And what was the upside?
好处又是什么呢
The one thing the world doesn't need: A laugh.
世界不需要的东西 哈哈一笑
My homework assignment for coding class is
编程课的家庭作业是
to think of a cool app that we could actually program,
想一个真正可编写的很酷的应用
but I've got nothing.
可我什么也想不到
Ugh, maybe I'm putting too much pressure on myself
也许我给自己的压力太大了
because the teacher is so great.
因为那个老师真的很赞
Or maybe it's just classic self-sabotaging because...
也许这只是典型的自我摧残 因为
Oh, boy, money is gonna be so tight.
天 快入不敷出了
And I was already buying the most generic food there is.
我买♥♥的食物已经是最普通的了
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表