to your head of Human Resources.
人力资源主管谈谈
It's this guy.
就是这家伙啊
Um... what are you doing?
你在做什么
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
I used to do that for Mr. Burns.
我以前会为伯恩斯先生切牛排
Ah, forget about Burns.
别再想伯恩斯啦
Ancient-a history.
那是古老的过去了
I left-a the Italy 40 years ago,
我四十年前 就离开意大利了
but do you see me-a crying
但对着宽面条和
in my pappardelle rustiche con salsiccia e porri?
备受关注的香肠 你看我落泪了吗
Waylon, just what did you see in him?
韦伦 你到底看上他哪里了
Now to set her down gently on the golf course.
现在我们慢慢 在高尔夫球场降落
You're right, totally.
你完全正确
I'm here for you.
我来这里 是因为你
Listen, I'm making a trip to Cuba, okay?
听着 我制定好了 去古巴的计划
My homeland, where my accent
那是我的故乡 在那里 我的口音
is not so reedickoloss.
不会这么荒唐
Come with me to Havana.
我们一起去哈瓦那吧
W... wait a minute.
等... 等一下
I'm... not sure.
我不太确定
But this is the route we're gonna take.
但这是我们要走的路线啊
Oh, what the hell,
管他呢
this is gonna be the time of my life.
这是我人生的重要时刻
I'm in!
我加入
Milhouse is the worst actor I've ever seen,
米尔豪斯是我见过 最差劲的演员
and I have to play opposite him!
而我还得和他搭戏
He's so bad.
他太糟糕了
Look at his headshot.
你看他的特写照片
Whenever I'm dealing with someone who
当我遇到一个 做事不好的人
isn't doing a great job,
我的处理方式
what I do is treat them like they're perfect.
就是让他们觉得 自己做得很棒
Really?
真的吗
If they sense you believe in them,
如果他们感觉到你的信任
they'll get better.
他们就会变好
Did our taxes, Marge.
税算好了 玛姬
The government owes us $2 million.
政♥府♥欠我们两百万美元
That is really, really great,
你做得真是太好了
but maybe you should check again.
但也许你应该 再核对一次
What?
你说什么
Oh, I... my mistake.
我算错了
We owe them $37.
我们欠政♥府♥三十七美元
That's some nice adding.
你的算数真棒
Yeah.
是啊
I've done it.
我做到了
I'm happy.
我真开心
I'm in a new world
我在一个全新的世界
and completely forgotten about...
并且完全忘记了...
What, the buzzard of death?
怎么了 你害怕死亡秃鹰吗
It reminds you of him!
这面具让你想起了他
I'm sorry, sir.
很抱歉 先生
You address me like I am him.
你用了和他说话的语气
Everything reminds you of him!
所有的事情 都能让你想到他
I bet that mural of him
我打赌那张在1959年
being driven out of Cuba in 1959
他被赶出古巴的壁画
reminds you of him!
也能让你想到他
Waylon, I am a man who needs 100% commitment, okay?
韦伦 我需要百分之百的感情投入 好吗
Okay, well, maybe not 100,
好吧 也许不用百分之百
but at least, like, 20, you know, which is
但至少 也得有百分之二十
the percentage that your cell phone needs
在这个电量 你的手♥机♥电量显示
to stay in the green.
才能呈绿色啊
So tell me now, Waylon.
所以告诉我吧 韦伦
Am I in the green?
我还在绿色♥区♥域中吗
I'm afraid not.
我恐怕不是了
Beneath this mask I am crying.
在面具之下 我在流泪
Everyone who's replaced Smithers
所有替代史密瑟斯的人
has been nothing but trouble.
都糟糕透了
You're my lawyers, tell me what to do.
你们是我的律师 告诉我该怎么做
Sir, I think your only option is to get Mr. Smithers back.
先生 我认为你唯一的选择 就是找回史密瑟斯先生
You'll have to give him money.
你得给他钱
Lots of money, but it won't be enough.
很多钱 但这还不够
Yes, I suppose what this calls for
是的 我想这应该被称之为
is a personal apology straight from my heart.
来自我内心深处的致歉
Have it on my desk first thing tomorrow...
明天一早 放在我的办公桌上
and write yourselves apologies from me to you
并且代替我 给你们写一封道歉信
for making you work late,
因为又让你们加班了
and they'd better sound sincere.
信的内容 最好诚挚一些
You're going to be great.
你会很棒的
I already am...
我已经很棒了
because you just told me so.
因为你刚称赞了我
Thank you.
谢谢
So, what brought you to Casablanca?
所以 你为何来卡萨布兰卡市
I came here for the waters.
我为了水源 来到这里
There are no waters in Casablanca.
卡萨布兰卡市 根本没有水
I was misinformed.
我被误导了
Is it just me or is Milhouse really killing it?
只有我这样觉得吗 米尔豪斯演得太棒了
He's like a young Noah Wylie.
他就像年轻版的诺亚·怀勒
If that plane leaves the ground
如果这架飞机起飞
and you're not with him, you'll regret it.
而你没和他在一起 你会后悔的
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow,
也许不是今天 或是明天
but soon and for the rest of your life.
但很快 你的后半生 会沉浸在悔恨之中
You did it, Marge.
你做到了 玛姬
This earns my highest praise:
这会得到 我最高的称赞
Get through-able.
通过
Milhouse, you were incredible.
米尔豪斯 你真是太棒了
Maybe that's because...
也许这是因为
I'm not Milhouse.
我不是米尔豪斯
Oh, but, is Milhouse okay?
但是 米尔豪斯没事吧
Is Milhouse ever okay?
米尔豪斯好过吗
Good point.
说得好
Now let's go to the soda fountain
现在一起去冷饮柜
and ask the jerk for a float with two straws.
然后让那蠢货 来一杯插两根吸管的饮料吧
What year are you from?
你什么时候出生的啊
Oh, who cares?
管他呢
Mr. Burns, Mr. Smithers,
伯恩斯先生 史密瑟斯先生
I make-a something very special for your reunion.
我为你们的重聚 做了特别的料理
One cheese pizza.
一个芝士披萨
Well, Smithers, I got here
史密瑟斯 你一说要见面
as soon as I heard you wanted to meet.
我马上就赶来了
Took something called Uber, which I thought would be
我坐了名叫优步的车 我以为那是
a Wehrmacht staff car, but turned out to be a...
国防军的车 但事实上...
Prius, driven by a...
是辆普锐斯 司机还是个...
woman.
女人
Now, down to business.
现在 我们言归正传
It's all here.
都在这里了
Everything it'll take to get him back.
能挽回他的一切
Oh, no, forgot the Starbucks card.
不好 我忘记星巴克礼品卡了
Is it too late to...
现在是不是太晚...
Sir, before you start,
先生 在你开口之前
let me say I don't want money,
我想说 我不需要钱
and I don't want some letter written by your lawyers.
并且我也不需要 你律师写的道歉信
I want to know why you want me back.
我想知道 你为何想让我回来
I see.
我明白了
Well, the thing is,
好吧 事实上
you really care about me, don't you?
你真的很关心我 对吧
Maybe a little, still.
也许还有 一点点吧
All right, Smithers.
好了 史密瑟斯
There's one thing I've never given you.
有一些话 我从未对你说过
I kept it bottled up inside all these years
这些年来 我一直憋在心里
and here it is...
而那就是
your performance review.
你的业绩评估
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表