Hey, Flanders.
喂 弗兰德斯
Gas up your leaf blower much?
常给你的吹叶机加加油啊
Chickens?
鸡
Since when do you have chickens?
你什么时候开始养鸡的
Oh, about six months.
养了快半年了
Well, they've been driving me crazy.
它们一直折磨着我
Get rid of them.
快弄走
Don't let these feathery fellas ruffle your feathers, fella.
别因为这些长羽毛的小家伙生气 哥们
Chickens.
懦夫
You have yourself a perfectly good coop,
你自己的房♥子那么富丽堂皇
and that's what you keep in it?
却把它们关在这破笼子里
Oh, Homer, surely you know
侯默啊 你要知道
there's nothing tastier than a fresh-laid egg.
刚下的鸡蛋最好吃了
How do you want 'em, boys?
你们想怎么吃 孩子们
Coddled! Coddled! Coddled!
流黄蛋 流黄蛋 流黄蛋
What is it about boys and their coddled eggs?
孩子们怎么总对流黄蛋有执念
Whoa, so orange.
天啊 这颜色太美了
I'm sorry, I can't eat these.
不好意思 我吃不下这个
Flanders has freshly-pooped eggs,
弗兰德斯家吃的是刚下的蛋
Orange as a sunset
那蛋黄颜色就跟夕阳
over a field of ripe Doritos.
照在一片成熟的多力多滋田里一样
While these--
再看看咱家的...
Look, I'm just gonna say what we're all thinking--
我来表达大家的心声吧...
Store eggs are yellow.
不新鲜鸡蛋的蛋黄是黄的
They're yellow eggs, Marge. Yellow.
咱这鸡蛋是黄的 马姬 黄的
Why do you always think about what you don't have?
你怎么总是吃着碗里的看着锅里的
Has anyone ever thought about what they do have?
谁会珍惜已经拥有的啊
Have you? Not that much.
你珍惜吗 不怎么珍惜
Have you? Nope!
你呢 完全不
Have you?
你呢
Boy, I won't live long enough to teach you about sex,
儿子 我可能活不到给你传授性知识那天
but I'll be damned if I don't show you how to steal eggs.
但要是不教你怎么偷蛋会被人骂的
Okay, son, stay sharp in there.
儿子 行动时要保持警惕
If chickens are known for two things,
鸡有两大特点
it's bravery and intelligence.
勇敢 聪明
This is what we're after.
这是咱们的目标
I got one.
我拿到了
Hurry, fat-ass!
快点 大屁♥股♥
How can idiots say there's no god
怎么会有人傻到不相信有造世主
when a species that evolved from dinosaurs
明明有这么一种生物从恐龙时代存活至今
feeds us their unfertilized babies?
让人把它们没出生的宝宝当食物吃
Ugh, if I could lay eggs like these,
我要是能下这样的蛋
I'd never leave my bedroom.
说什么也不会离开卧室
The farmer!
碰到农夫了
Homer Simpson, I am going to enjoy finding it in my heart
侯默·辛普森 为原谅你这种行为
to forgive you for this.
我内心将经受酸爽的考验
Well, there's no getting past that.
完了 这下偷不成了
We may not be able to steal Flanders' eggs,
我们也许偷不到弗兰德斯的鸡蛋
but we can steal his idea.
但可以偷他的创意
You mean get our own chickens,
你是说咱们自己养鸡
feed them, love them and eat their eggs?
喂它们 爱它们然后吃掉它们的蛋
Check. Mate.
说对了 伙计
Urban poultry farming is a great way
在城市中养殖家禽
to reduce our carbon footprint.
是减少碳足迹的有效途径
Or maybe increase it, I'm not sure.
也可能会增加 我说不准
But they're so cute!
但它们好可爱啊
Now, don't get attached.
别动感情
I'm about to cut them open to scoop out the eggs.
我要杀鸡取卵了
No, look!
别杀 你看
They're already laying.
它们已经下蛋了
Now, what lays bacon?
很好 什么动物能下培根
One... Two... Eggs!
一...二...吃蛋
Delicious. Delicious.
真好吃 真好吃
These don't taste right.
这蛋味道不对
You're crazy, these are the best eggs I've ever eaten.
别扯了 这是我吃过最好吃的蛋了
No.
不对
No, something is missing.
不对 好像少了点什么
Bart's right.
巴仔说得对
They're not as good as the eggs we stole from Flanders.
这蛋不如从弗兰德斯那偷的好吃
The eggs... we stole... from Flanders!
从弗兰德斯家...偷的...蛋
You don't think they tasted so great
你不会认为鸡蛋好吃
because they were stolen, do you?
是因为它们是偷来的吧
Only one way to find out.
只有一种方式能证明
My potato chips!
我的薯片
Okay, first, a chip from the control bag.
首先 来一片自己的薯片
Now the stolen bag.
现在吃偷来的
It's true.
是真的
Theft equals flavor.
偷来的才好吃
Ah, forget it.
算了
Just take 'em.
拿走吧
You can't just give them to us!
你不能就这么给我们
They only taste good if we steal them!
偷走的鸡蛋才好吃
Keep chasing!
继续追
It improves the flavor!
这会提升口感
Sure, sure, whatever works for you.
好吧 你们高兴就好
I guess we don't need our chickens anymore.
我觉得我们不需要养鸡了
Don't worry, I've already found a research facility
别担心 我已经找到了一个研究机构
that will raise them humanely.
会人道的喂养它们
I wasn't worried about that.
我不是担心这个
If you're going to eat the chickens, don't tell the girl.
如果你们要把鸡吃了 别告诉孩子
Oh, no, these chickens are here to advance the cause of science.
不会的 这些鸡在这儿是为了促进科学的进步
Look at all those lab coats.
看看这帅气的实验服
At Exploration Incorporated,
在探索集团
Our mission is to help humanity make the next big leap.
我们的使命是推动人类的进一步飞跃
That's so fascinating.
那真是太好了
When did you incorporate?
你们什么时候实现
We are preparing to launch
我们准备启动
the first privately-funded, manned mission to Mars.
第一个私人投资的火星移♥民♥项目
You're going to mars?
你们要上火星
That's incredible.
太难以置信了
Uh, yes.
打扰一下
How do you plan to solve the problem
你们准备怎么解决
of eyeball explosion when you take off your space helmet?
摘下太空头盔后眼球爆♥炸♥的问题呢
Uh, you leave your helmet on.
不把头盔摘下来啊
Hmm, these guys seem legit.
这些家伙看起来很靠谱
This video will explain our revolutionary vision.
这个视频将会解释我们的革命愿景
Human beings are explorers.
人类是探索者
It's what we do.
这是我们的天职
It's who we are.
这是我们的本性
But since our world holds no more secrets,
但因为我们的世界已经没有秘密了
we must journey... to Mars.
我们必须移♥民♥到…火星上
Government agencies like NASA say it will be decades
美国航♥天♥局等政♥府♥机构说
before we set foot on the red planet.
要踏上这个红色的星球还要十年
At Exploration Incorporated, we're working hard to establish
在探索集团 我们正努力在十年内
a human settlement on Mars ten years from today.
在火星建立人类殖民地
Soon a select group of colonists
很快 一群被挑选出来的殖民者
will leave earth forever
将永远离开地球
and become the first residents of another world.
成为另一个世界的第一批居民
Will you be one of them?
你会是他们之一吗
Exploration Incorporated.
探索集团
Never stop exploring.
探索永不止步
What about those Mars nutjobs?
你怎么看那些火星疯子们
Who wants to take a one-way trip to
谁想踏上单向旅程去一个
a barren, lifeless rock?
寸草不生 死气沉沉的石头上啊
Yeah, in a couple years, we'll have
是啊 不出几年 地球也会
a perfectly good barren, lifeless rock right here.
变成寸草不生死气沉沉的石头
This guy gets it.
你最懂我了
Well, this mission really gives me hope.
这个计划确实给了我希望
I'm tired of nothing but bad news about the future.
我受够了这些关于未来的坏消息
Yes, but to travel to another planet,
是的 但去另一个星球
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表