Oh, my room's not that bad.
我说的是你母亲
I'm talking about your mother.
听着 想烤棉花糖吗
Hey, listen, want to roast marshmallows?
- 我很愿意 - 很好 伙计
- I'd like that. - Great, man, great.
你去买♥♥材料
You're buying.
谢谢 辛普森
Thank you, Simpson.
我确实感觉好多了
That does feel better.
火好像快要灭了
Fire looks like it's dying down.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
我猜很多女人会丢下男人
Well, I guess a lot of women leave their men
然后回到阿富汗服役
to go back and serve in Afghanistan.
他们可不像你一样 你是被赶走的 西摩
No one drives 'em away like you, Seymour.
我不化妆了 再也不化了
Well, no more makeup for me. Ever!
你在卡内基音乐厅吹萨克斯的时候
What about when you're blowing your stupid
也不化妆吗
horn at Carnegie Hall?
如果你大声说出来 愿望就不能实现了
If you say it out loud, it won't come true!
卡内基音乐厅 卡内基音乐厅 卡内基音乐厅
Carnegie Hall. Carnegie Hall. Carnegie Hall.
看来有人还在喝那牛奶呀
Looks like someone's still drinking the milk.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表