and all you have to do is deliver a package.
你要做的就是捎一个包裹
But... you cannot look inside the package.
但是 你不能看包裹里面的东西
Sure. For Marge, I will make the supreme sacrifice
可以 为了马姬 我豁出去了
of not doing something.
绝对不看
That's the "Package."
就是这个"包裹"
What package?
什么包裹
The package you're delivering.
你要捎走的包裹
And the clients have asked me once more
客户再三让我提醒你
to remind you not to look inside.
不要往里面看
Hey, buddy, I didn't start doing this yesterday!
哥们 我昨天还没干这行呢
I started doing it right now.
我现在要开始干了
Uh... the package?
包裹
Paris!
巴黎
I can't believe it!
真不敢相信
Homer Simpson,
侯默·辛普森
just when I think you have nothing left to offer,
正当我以为你没什么能拿得出手时
you whisk me to the birthplace of existentialism.
你一下子带我来到了存在主义的发源地
Now, if you'll excuse me,
失陪一下
it's an 11-hour flight
我们要坐11个小时的飞机
and I have to visit the "Louvre."
我得去趟卫生间
Can't see the movie now.
没法看电影了
Everything's great.
完美
Absolutely great.
非常完美
Yet, there's something in that briefcase
不过 公文包里的东西
and it could get us in trouble.
可能给我们带来麻烦
My mind's running wild.
我现在心神不宁
And you're not supposed to run on an airplane.
你不能在飞机上跑掉
Oh, that's it, I have to open the briefcase.
就这么着 我必须打开公文包
Oh, what a cute, blue sna...
好可爱的蓝色...
Okay, first thing, I've gotta figure out
首先 我要看看
if it can breathe in there.
它在里面能不能呼吸
Better try the other eye.
最好用另一只眼看看
Okay, maybe the first eye again.
还是用第一次那只眼吧
What the...?
搞什么...
I found it.
我查到了
It's an Amazon Blue Constrictor.
那个是亚马逊蓝蟒
Ooh, it's a very rare and endangered species.
一种非常稀有的濒危物种
Oh, the trip of a lifetime.
千载难逢的旅行
I can't break her heart.
我不能伤她的心
Well, you can't let anything bad happen to that snake.
你不能让那只蛇遭遇不测
I promise.
我答应你
And you have to promise to preserve
你也要答应我来维护另一濒危物种
another endangered species... my marriage.
我的婚姻
I promise.
我答应你
Oh, for the first time, a snake has ruined paradise.
破天荒 一只蛇毁了天堂
I'll get the luggage.
我来拿行李
Marge, you and the kids grab a cab.
马姬 你和孩子们打辆车
A Parisian cab.
是巴黎出租车
Taxi. Taxi.
出租车 出租车
Taxi.
出租车
Are you casual courier Homer Simpson?
你是临时速递员侯默·辛普森吗
I am.
是我
Here is your money.
给你钱
Finally. I've been here for two minutes.
总算来了 我已经在这儿等了两分钟
Listen, what's gonna happen to, uh, the package?
我说 这个包裹 会怎么样
Oh, it will have a fine home.
它会有一个很好的去处
A wonderful home.
一个非常棒的家
As the belt around the waist of a well-dressed woman.
成为一位衣着华丽的女人围在腰上的腰带
I am not gonna let you hurt that snake!
我不会让你们伤害那条蛇的
You have to say "Lisa, catch" Before you throw it.
扔之前你得先说一声"丽莎 接住"
Come on.
快走
Where did they go?
他们去哪了
Maybe we shouldn't have stopped for that seven-course meal.
也许我们不该停下来吃"七道餐"
Oh, maybe we should just have six, like peasants!
也许我们应该只吃六个菜 像农民那样
So, back home we call this the tire fire.
我们家那边管这个叫轮胎着火
Man, look at those gargoyles.
天啊 看那些石像鬼
That's from back when religions still knew
它们来自过去 那时宗教还知道
how to scare the crap out of you.
怎么把人吓个半死
Homie, I have to ask.
侯默 我想问问
Why are you carrying that briefcase?
你为什么拿着那个公文包
I just brought a little work.
我只是带了点文件
You don't even bring your work to work.
你上班时都不带文件
I'm sorry. I just want this family
对不起 我只想让我们全家
to have one trip that's great.
享受一次很棒的旅行
Not like Australia or Brazil, Japan, London,
而不是巴仔开车去世界博览会看的
China, that World's Fair Bart drove to,
澳大利亚 巴西 日本 伦敦和中国
that place with the underground jockeys...
那种有地下停车场的地方
So, Dad, what are you gonna do with the snake?
爸爸 你打算怎么处置那条蛇
...Itchy and Scratchy Land,
不是《傻猫和坏鼠》游乐园
outer space...
不是外太空
Lisa, I've come to understand
丽莎 我开始明白了
a snake's natural habitat is not a briefcase.
蛇的自然栖息地不是在箱子里
So I'm going to set him free.
所以我打算放了它
Oh, may I suggest the gardens of the Louvre?
我建议放在卢浮宫的花♥园♥里好吗
They're filled with delicious rats.
那里到处是美味的老鼠
It's a shame Lisa and your father
真遗憾丽莎和你♥爸♥爸
had that errand and couldn't join us.
有差事不能跟我们一起来
But on the upside...
可好的一方面是
More pâté please!
麻烦再来几个馅饼
Vraiment? You want more pâté?
真的吗 您想再点几个馅饼
Yes, before my cruelty- free daughter shows up.
是的 在我的素食主义女儿出现之前
Perhaps madam would like to order from our extra cruelty menu.
也许您可以从我们的超级肉食菜单上点菜
We have a coq au vin made from an old rooster
我们有用老公鸡做的酒闷仔鸡
who was kicked to death in front of his wife and children.
它是当着它老婆孩子的面被宰掉的
Very nice.
非常美味
On second thought, I'll just have a salad.
考虑了一下 我还是点个沙拉吧
Ah, très bien.
很好
Gilles, gouge the eyes out of some new potatoes!
吉勒斯 把新土豆上的芽眼挖出来
Ugh, I can't stand to look at this anymore.
我再也看不下去这些馅饼了
Bart, can you ditch this in the alley for me?
巴仔 你能把它们扔到巷子里去吗
Starving models.
是忍♥饥挨饿的模特们
Well, Bart Simpson never met
巴仔·辛普森还没碰到过
a beautiful woman he couldn't prank.
他不能恶作剧的美女
Dad, I love being on a caper in France with you.
爸爸 我喜欢跟你一起在法国做坏事
Well, this is gonna be a snap.
这是小菜一碟
All we need is to get our tickets
我们需要做的就是
from this automatic French ticket dispenser.
从这台自动法语售票机里拿到票
Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Votre billet.
请收好你的票
Dad, you just bought a ticket to Argenteuil.
爸爸 你买♥♥了一张去阿让特伊的票
Prochain client, s'il vous plaît.
有请下一位顾客
Stop speaking French, damn you!
该死的 不要再说法语了
Die Maschine nicht zu schlagen!
请不要破坏机器
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Here, skinny, skinny.
来啊 瘦子们
Here, skinny, skinny.
来啊 瘦子们
I've never been happier.
我从没有这么开心过
Okay, you're free.
好 你自♥由♥了
Now, remember to respect this ecosystem.
要记得尊重这个生态系统
Come on, go.
快走吧
You'll be a snake that lives in Paris.
你将是一条住在巴黎的小蛇
It's a children's book that writes itself.
这简直是完美的故事结局
Not so fast!
别想走
How did you find us?
你是怎么找到我们的
All tourists come to the Louvre.
所有的游客都会来卢浮宫
Hey, it's got great paintings.
这里的有很棒的油画
Oh, yeah? Name two.
是吗 说个画名听听
Don't patronize us!
不要狗眼看人低
You make belts from snakes.
你利用蛇做腰带
We treat our high fashion animals
我们用最人性化的方式来
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表