What is it, boy?
是什么
What have you found?
你发现了什么
I knew it was Bob!
我就知道是鲍勃干的
Even when they tried and executed Jailbird,
尽管他们追查后把阿蛇处决了
I knew it was Bob!
我就知道是鲍勃
Reanimate?
重做动画片(复活)
This animation looks good enough to me.
我觉得这动画已经很不错了
Homer, pull the lever!
侯默 扳下开关
I've been pulling levers all day.
我整天都在扳开关
Now!
少废话
Wow, for once, I was sober at Bart's birth.
这是第一次我清醒着看到到巴仔出生
Yes, that's right, Officer.
是的 警官
There are intruders in my basement.
我的地下室里有几个闯入者
Have I the right to shoot?
我有权开枪吗
Oh, yeah.
当然
And you can wear blue jeans to a Broadway show.
你还有权穿着牛仔裤去看百老汇演出
Everything's different now.
时代变了
Wait, dad!
等等 爸爸
That's for trying to frame Krusty.
这一下是为了你陷害阿壳
What about all the times he tried to kill me?
那他杀了我这么多次该怎么算
As the one who suffered the most, mom,
作为最大的受害者
may I have custody of Bob's body?
我能处置他的尸体吗
Normally I'd say no,
一般来说我会说不
but you have been showing responsibility
但是最近你对狗狗的照料
with the dog lately.
尽心尽责
So, fine.
所以 好吧
By Sea-Girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown,
她们戴着红和棕色的海草编成的花环
"Till human voices wake us
直到人类的声音把我们唤醒
"and we drown."
"我们便溺水而亡
Any questions?
有问题吗
Yes, what are you supposed to be again?
有 你是什么头衔来着
A full professor!
正教授
But the tenure committee is excruciatingly slow.
但是职称认定委员会的评定过程太慢了
Look at that foolish old man!
看那个蠢老头
Every day he drops a perfectly good donut into the ocean.
每天他都往海里丢一个超好吃的甜甜圈
Let us mock him for his foolish beliefs!
我们来一起嘲笑他吧
Yes! Yes!
好 好的
Let us show disrespect
让我们笑作一团
with poorly-dubbed laughter.
鄙视他吧
Children, go with your grandfather.
孩子们 跟你们爷爷一起去
Can't we go with dead Grandfather?
我们能带上去世的爷爷一起去吗
He cannot leave.
他不能离开这里
He is the spirit of my tea kettle.
他是我的茶壶的灵魂
Lucky me.
我真幸运
Grampa, everyone in town thinks you are foolish.
爷爷 镇上的人都觉得你很蠢
Who is more foolish--
你们觉得谁更蠢呢
the fool or the fool
是傻瓜
who thinks the fool a fool?
还是那些说傻瓜是傻瓜的傻瓜呢
What the hell does that mean, Grampa-san?
你说是的什么意思 爷爷
For centuries, our family has made a daily offering
百年来 我们家族都在做这样一件事
of a special donut to a slumbering
每天进献一个特别的甜甜圈
underwater sea creature,
给一只沉睡于湖底的怪兽
so that he does not rise and destroy us all.
因此它就不会出现毁灭一切
He is foolish!
他真蠢
So foolish!
太蠢了
Doesn't mean you are not special.
这么说不代表你对我们不重要
Now I have all eternity to talk to you.
现在我能跟你聊到天荒地老了
Now we will no longer have anyone
现在终于没有人做
uselessly floating donuts in the ocean.
向大海里丢甜甜圈这种蠢事儿了
They have made our fish fat and ugly.
把我们的鱼都养肥变丑了
Pathetic.
真可悲
All right, calm down, children.
好了 镇定 孩子们
Probably just excitement over the cherry blossoms.
他们可能只是看到樱花开了所以激动
Of course, the cherry blossoms!
当然啦 樱花
They're so beautiful, and yet...
太美了 但是
I still refuse to admit the old man was right.
我坚决否认那个老头说的是对的
Legitimate difference of opinion.
合法的意见分歧
Professor, how do we stop him?
教授 怎么才能阻止它
Fear not!
别怕
Without the buoyancy of water,
没有了水的浮力
it is physically impossible for any creature that large
生理上来说 任何像这样体积巨大的生物
not to collapse under its own weight.
都不可能支撑得了自己的体重
It's a simple matter of--
不费吹灰之力就能搞定
gloy!
他
D'oh!
武
Jo!
馆
Scared by the monster?
被怪物吓着了
What monster?
什么怪物
Yellow ribbon 'round...
黄色的领结扎在...
Why do you have to stomp on our buildings?
你为什么要踩在我们的房♥子上
This land is 98% rural.
这块地方98%是农村
So much farmland you can walk on without hurting your feet.
有好多农田你可以踩 而且也不会伤着你的脚
Right, right.
好吧 好吧
The city's the only place you can get
只有在这个镇上
tuna rolls at 5:00 in the morning.
你才能早上五点就 吃到金枪鱼卷
Because you do have fishy breath.
你嘴里有鱼腥味
I'm just telling you.
我只是把事实告诉你
Ah, thank you.
哦 谢谢
So, the key to this movie is it's so cheap! It's funny.
这部电影的关键就是便宜 多有趣
Then just think how popular it would be
想想如果我们花大价钱重拍
if we spent a fortune remaking it.
它将会多么受欢迎
We'll make millions!
在花了几个亿以后
After spending hundreds of millions!
我们能挣回几百万呢
We're here live at the premiere of 'Zilla!
我在《斯拉怪兽》首映现场为您直播
And this time, the stars have come out at night!
这一次 群星在暗夜登场
Lurleen Lumpkin, Drederick Tatum...
乐力·兰普金 德雷德里克·塔特姆
and my ex-husband, the Grumple.
还有我的前夫 格朗宝
As a tie-in to this movie,
作为本电影的商业赞助
Krustyburgers will be made from only reptile meat.
阿壳汉堡店只用爬行动物的肉做汉堡
And don't worry, PETA,
善待动物组织也别发飙
we only buy the sick ones!
我们只买♥♥病死的爬行动物
Buzz Cola!
竟然是巴斯可乐
We can't stop it! We can't!
我们没救了 没救了
All we can do is avoid him easily!
我们只有轻易地避开他才能得救
He's 2,000 miles away
他离我还有3200公里
moving at two miles a day.
一天居然就走掉3.2公里
What do I do?
我该怎么办
What do I do?!
我该怎么办
It's a total bomb.
那可是个真的炸♥弹♥啊
We only sold one ticket.
我们只卖♥♥出了一张票
Oh, I didn't buy my ticket for this.
我不是为了喝可乐才买♥♥票的
I just wanted to get a good seat for the next Star Wars.
我只是在下部《星球大战》上映前占个好座
Which will stink to high heaven.
估计下一部还是会臭到不行
There's only one thing we can do.
我们只有一个选择
Dump everything at sea
把所有胶片都抛进海里
and say we lost it for insurance purposes.
说是为了保险金才这样做的
Aw, yeah, that's moviemaking, Steve.
这就是拍摄电影 史蒂夫
That's why we all report to you.
正因如此我们才向你报告
Toss them overboard, then kill the navigator.
把它们扔下去 然后杀死领航员
I see a Yellow Monarch,
我看到一只黄色帝王蝶
a Woodland Skipper.
林地弄蝶
I see...
我看到了
You know, we have been hiking for hours
我们已经来了好几个小时
and you two haven't spotted a single butterfly.
你俩却连一只蝴蝶都没发现
I thought we were hunting owls.
我以为我们是在找猫头鹰的
Well, you haven't done that, either!
那你也没找到呀
Don't worry, the hole isn't very deep.
别担心 洞不深
Oh, wait, I'm on a ledge.
等等 我被暗石挡住了
Oh, God, everything is moist and moving!
天哪 一片潮湿 头晕目眩
Bart?!
巴仔
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表