Coming up on Undercover CEO,
在接下来播出的《卧底总裁》中
Krusty the clown learns what it's like to work for himself.
小丑阿壳体会到了自己当老板的感觉
Pass.
换台
There comes a time in everyone's life
人的一生中 总有某个时刻
when you need a little extra help
需要借助一点外力
getting up from your chair.
帮你从椅子上起身
That's why we invented the Seat-to-Feet Lift Chair,
有了我们发明的"站得易升降椅"
which makes getting up by yourself...
让自己站起来这件事
A thing of the past?
成为过去
A thing of the past!
成为过去
Wha...? He's... he's up!
什么 他居然站起来了
He's up.
他站起来了
Eleventy-hundred?
竟然要1100美金
I can't afford that.
我可买♥♥不起
But that chair would be a lot better
但有了那个椅子的话
than the way I get up now.
我站起来就容易多了
Come on...
加油
Yeah!
站起来了
Magic Club!
魔术社团
Join the Magic Club!
来加入魔术社团
Want to cut up a banana without peeling it?
想要不剥皮就切开香蕉吗
Join and...
加入吧
I'll tell you how.
我就为你揭开奥秘
It's with a needle and thread!
用针和线就行
I like magic!
我喜欢魔术
I'm going to take one of your cards.
我要一张社员卡
Or did I take 52?
或者 来52张吧
Do you want to join?
你想加入吗
You could be president!
你可以当主席哦
Just man the booth.
帮我看一下摊子
I need to go to the bathroom.
我要去一下卫生间
I'd love to join.
我想加入
Honestly, this is the only booth that doesn't creep me out.
老实说 这是唯一没有吓到我的摊位
Hug me! Hug me!
抱我 抱我
Hug me!
抱我
I'm Harper. Just moved here.
我是哈珀 刚刚搬来
Trying to make friends.
正想要交朋友呢
Lisa. Always been here.
我是丽萨 土生土长
Trying to make friends.
也想要交朋友
Well, I've got news for all of your clubs:
所有社团注意
at 3 p.m., so Willie's turnin' on the sprinklers!
下午3点 威利要打开洒水装置
Guys,
兄弟们
I need your advice.
帮我出出主意
Season three of anything is the best.
什么东西都是第三季最好看
Agreed.
同意
But I wanted advice for something else.
但我想问的另有其事
It's something I really need for my well-being,
为了我的健康 这东西必须我买♥♥到
but I just don't have the bucks.
但我没钱
The thing everyone's doing these days,
近来大家都这么干
by which I mean a couple of years ago,
我是说 几年前了
is to get money through crowdfunding.
靠集资筹钱买♥♥
You thought about that?
你考虑过吗
Yes, but what is it?
行啊 那是什么
Crowdfunding is when lots of people
所谓集资 就是许多人
give you small amounts of money
每人捐出少量资金
to help your passion project come to life.
帮你实现愿望
Thanks to crowdfunding, we have Makey Makey computers,
多亏了集资 我们买♥♥到了Makey Makey电脑
the 3Doodler pen,
3D打印笔
and Zach Braff's generation-defining dud
还看了扎克·布拉夫的祖孙三代人烂片
"Wish I Was Here."
《心在彼处》
Well, if there's anything
如果说到真正有智慧的人
that has true wisdom, it's crowds.
那非群众莫属了
Hello, friends.
朋友们 你们好
Are you sick of "Big Charity" asking you for money,
你是否已经对所谓的慈善捐款感到厌烦
with its free return envelopes
烦透了那些讨钱的免邮费信封
and annoying black tie dinners?
和穿正装出席宴会吧
Well, I'm here to ask you
那么 让我来向你们
for something different.
讨要个不一样的吧
Something simple.
这东西再简单不过
You can help a man get back on his feet.
你可以帮助他站起来
Dad, what are you recording?
爸爸 你在录什么
Ooh, Lisa.
丽萨
Turn to camera and quickly say "Please give."
快对着摄像头说 请捐给我
Please give.
请捐给我
Give what?
捐什么
Uh, Lisa... eh, well, we'll fix that in post.
别说了 丽萨 没事 发邮件时再修改好了
He didn't even have the money to fix that in post.
他甚至都没钱在邮件里修改
That is the saddest thing I've ever seen.
这是我见过最悲惨的事
Well, I suppose I could spare a little
我想我可以省下来点钱
for my neighboreeno.
捐给我的好邻居
Will you shut up, Flanders?!
能不能别声张 弗兰德斯
Lip zipped.
守口如瓶
I don't give handouts
我从来不
to poor people.
施舍穷♥人♥
It's not in the spirit of self-made Americanism,
这一点都不符合自食其力的美国精神
as espoused by Russian weirdo Ayn Rand.
那个俄裔怪胎艾茵·兰德都会赞同我
Dang it!
该死
We did it, friends.
我们成功了 朋友们
Made our goal.
目标达成
And now, to reveal the miracle
现在 让我们一起来见证
that you all made happen...
你们创造的奇迹
That's right.
没错
You bought me this chair.
是你们给我买♥♥了这椅子
My ass was just lifted
我的屁♥股♥刚刚被
by a thousand angels.
一千位天使抬起
We bought him a chair?
我们给他买♥♥了把椅子
That lazy lump!
那个懒惰的笨蛋
After I finish this beer and have a nap,
等我喝完酒再睡一觉 我要给他打电♥话♥
I may just call him.
兴师问罪
You gave money to this idiot?
你把钱给这个白♥痴♥了
It was from my separate bank account.
是从我备用银行账户取的钱
What separate account?
什么备用账户
I only use it to pay for my separate phone.
我只用那个支付备用手♥机♥话费
You have a separate phone?
你竟然还有备用手♥机♥
Up, down,
上升 下降
up, down.
上升 下降
Up, down...
起来 坐下
up, down.
起来 坐下
Good!
很好
You feel the burning in your core?
你感觉到你的身体在燃烧吗
Oh, yes, I do.
是的 没错
Homie, answer the door!
侯默 开门
For the first time in my life,
有生以来第一次
I'd be happy to!
我很愿意这么做
Spend my money on a chair, sir?
把我们的钱花在一张椅子上 先生
You're a lazy, bald monster.
你个懒惰 秃顶的禽兽
Don't be alarmed, there, Homer.
别担心 侯默
We're just gonna calmly and gently
我们会冷静地 温柔的
destroy that chair!
砸了那张椅子
No way.
没门
My chair is now protected by a human shield.
我的椅子现在正被一个人肉盾牌保护着
Take that, you idiot!
接招 你个呆子
Lisa...
丽莎
the crowdfunding video you costarred in
你参演的那个众筹影片
is causing a lot of problems.
搞出好多麻烦
The what-what I what-whatted in?
我什么的什么 什么片
Burn that chair!
烧了那椅子
Burn that chair!
烧了那椅子
Burn that chair! Wait a minute.
烧了那椅子 等等
That's not the chair.
这不是那把椅子
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表