Oh, are we gonna stay
我们在这一整集里
Roto-Rootered like this the whole show?
都要保持这副鬼样子吗
It's rotoscoped, Dad.
是影像描摹技术 老爸
Whatever it is, it's making me sick.
管它是什么 这让我很不爽
A noble experiment that failed.
一项伟大的尝试失败了
Why is the sky blue?
天为什么是蓝的
I don't know. Just is.
不知道 反正就是蓝的
Why are clouds white? No clue.
云为什么是白的 不知道
Why are people yellow?
人们的肤色为什么是黄的
It's the way God made them.
老天爷就是这么造的
Why is grass green?
草地为什么是绿的
So you can find your damn golf ball.
让你好找高尔夫球
Now I have a question for you.
我有个问题要问你
Why did you leave your toy car on the stairs?
你为什么把玩具车放在楼梯上
Why is blood red?
血为什么是红的
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
It's coming out your ear.
因为有血从你耳朵里流出来了
So you'll be staying with Grampa
在你♥爸♥恢复期间
while your father is on the mend.
你住爷爷家
Don't let him near me!
让他离我远点儿
Do it again, boy.
再来一次 孩子
I bet he can't control it.
我敢说他肯定还是会缩脖子
Bart, you shouldn't...
巴仔 你不该这样...
Maybe one more.
要不再来一次吧
Want to play cars?
想玩车吗
Oh, boy, if I go down there, I ain't coming up.
孩子 我要是蹲下去 就起不来了
My dad won't play cars with me, either.
我老爸也不和我一起玩车
Calm down, Melvin Q. Mopenheimer.
冷静一下 小家伙
There's other ways of playing cars.
玩车可不止这一种方式哟
Feast your eyes on the most beautiful machine ever made:
尽情欣赏这辆昔日的机械尤物
the 1954 Studebaker Starliner Commander!
1954年的斯图贝克星际线司令
I bought it brand-new
我买♥♥的时候是辆新车
and forgot about it till today.
可直到今天才想起它来
Can I sit in it?
我能坐进去吗
Well, I don't know how you expect to drive it
要是不坐进去
if you ain't sitting in it.
怎么开车呢
Grampa! I can't drive.
爷爷 我不会开车
Neither can I, legally.
法律上讲 我也不能开
Now let's get going!
咱们出发吧
You know you can season these things
能用胡椒喷雾
with pepper spray, don't you?
给烤肠调味这事你知道吧
I need water in my eyes.
我需要用水冲洗眼睛
Let's open her up a little.
我们开快点儿
Homer never showed such spirit.
侯默可从来没这样过
You got gumption, boy.
你胆子大 孩子
I wish this day would never end.
我希望今天永远不会结束
Aw, sorry, Bart.
不好意思 巴仔
Time don't stop.
时间是不会停下来的
The years go by
一年又一年
and you don't even realize it.
你根本不会意识到时间的消逝
Grampa, I told you to get him home by 5:00.
爷爷 我跟您说过要5点接他回家的
His tutor's here to teach him to read.
家教等着教他识字呢
When I was a boy,
我小时候
I ain't never did not need no tutor either no how!
不需要 也不用人教
Yes, sirree, ain't!
是的 先生 不用
"S-See... the...
"看...见...
"See the mouse.
"看那只老鼠
"Mouse hits cat.
"老鼠揍猫
Cat goes splat."
啪啪啪响”
Very good, Lisa.
非常棒 丽萨
Very, very good!
棒极了
And with barely any knowledge of diphthongs,
你都不懂什么是双元音
sibilants and phonemes.
齿擦音和音素就读的这么好
How come she can read and I can't?
为什么她会识字我就不会呢
All right, calm down, young man.
好了 冷静点 年轻人
Not to worry, you won't need to read.
别担心 也没必要非得会认字
You see, customers will just point to a picture
你看 顾客想点汉堡
of the burger that they want you to flip.
把汉堡的图片指给你看就好
Because you're not gonna have anything going.
因为你除了这个也干不了别的了
Very nice painting, Lisa.
画的很好 丽萨
We're putting it right over the couch.
我们回来把画挂在沙发上面
I made a drawing, too!
我也画了哦
It's on the refrigerator!
画冰箱上了
And the wall.
还有墙上
And the curtains.
以及窗帘上
Boy, you've ruined our kitchen!
儿子 你毁了咱家的厨房♥
Do you understand?
你知道不知道
This is a place of pork chops.
厨房♥可是烹饪猪排的地方
But... do you like my drawing?
你们喜欢我的画吗
Homer, please, please.
侯默 拜托了
Just say something positive.
说点鼓励的话
Well, it's a...
这是一幅
colorful example of...
色彩斑斓的
something that...
堪称典范的
ruined our kitchen!
毁厨房♥画作
I can't even find the fridge!
我都找不着冰箱了
You're not beer.
你不是啤酒
Where is it?
啤酒在哪儿
And who are you?
你又是谁
We're playing hide and seek.
我们在玩捉迷藏
I'm Milhouse.
我是苗浩斯
Milhouse? What kind of a wiener name is that?
苗浩斯 这起的什么名啊
A very bad one, sir.
是起的不怎么好听 先生
That boy is so much trouble.
那孩子净给我惹事儿
Never should have had a firstborn.
他就不该被生下来
Should've skipped right to the second.
光有二女儿就够了
There's one thing I can do better than you.
有一件事我能做的比你好
I've finished painting the wall
我把墙都刷好了
and it's better than new.
比新的还好
In some ways, this was kind of a bless...
某种程度上说 这是因祸得福
I got gumption!
我胆子大
Bart's disruptive behavior
巴仔的破坏性行为
is probably caused by his feeling
很有可能是因为
that you think other children
他认为你们会觉得
are more deserving of attention.
其他孩子更值得关心
Mm, I see.
我知道了
And how can we help these other children?
那我们应该怎么帮助其他孩子呢
We're here for Bart.
我们是为了巴仔来的
In a boy like Bart... Yeah?
像巴仔这样的孩子 怎么了
...the attention he craves most is from his father.
他最想得到父亲的关注
Good luck with that.
祝他好运
Take him camping!
带他去野营
I do want to help him, I do.
我是真想帮他 真的
And your son is just looking for your love.
你的儿子正寻求你的爱
For a psychologist,
作为心理医生
you sure know how to get into people's heads.
你还真是别人肚里的虫
And I brought my flashlight
我带了手电筒
so we can find our way in the dark,
天黑的时候就能看清路了
and my scissors to cut wood into kindling,
还有剪刀 可以把树枝剪成引火柴
and an air horn to scare away bears.
还有气喇叭 吓走狗熊用
Wh... why are we stopping?
怎么不走了
This is where we're camping, son.
这就是我们野营的地方 儿子
I thought we were going to stay
还以为咱们要
in a tent in the woods.
在森林里住帐篷
Like the kids that got killed
就跟你带我去看的那部电影里
in that movie you took me to.
那几个被杀的孩子一样
Son, the woods this time of year are very outdoorsy.
儿子 这个时节的森林更适合户外活动
But we'll do fun things.
不过我们会玩点很有意思的
Oh, listen! Do you hear that?
你听 听见了吗
It's the sound of an ice machine.
制冰机的声音
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表