剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
我再付妳钱
I'll pay you back.
靠!
Shit!
嘿!
[guard] Hey!
分开!
Break it up!
耶纳斯
Janus.
走开
Go away.
我也想,但我需要建议
[Owen] Well, I would love to, but I need some advice.
省省吧,我当你死了
Forget it. You're dead to me.
[pills rattle]
那些不管用了,菜鸟
Ship sailed on those, new guy.
我不用保持清醒了 因为最糟的事已经发生了
I don't need to stay awake anymore. The worst already happened.
是吗?
Did it?
照奈兰气成那样看来
Seems like the way that Nyland was so angry,
最糟的会是被他发现你又骗他了
the worst would be if he found out you lied to him again.
你是在威胁我吗?
Are you threatening me?
没有,我只是在摸索这里的作风
No, I'm just getting a feel for how to navigate the place I guess.
你想知道什么?
What do you want to know?
为什么我找不到 寄灰色邮件者的官方纪录?
Why can't I find an official record of my graymailer in the archives?
就算她是暗槓线人
Even if she was a hip-pocket asset,
她的人力情报也是好多年的行动基础
her HUMINT was the basis of operations over the span of years.
有人善后了
Someone cleaned up their mess.
有人?像是她的联络人?非鲍伯?
Someone? Like her handler? Not Bob?
我不知道,我不会查下去
I don't know. I am not going there.
怎样都不会,你也不该查下去
No matter what you threaten me with, and neither should you.
被那种人发现你在查他的旧任务
A guy like that finds out you're poking around his old ops,
你会被关进黑房♥间 还纳闷地板为什么是塑胶
and you end up in a dark room wondering why there's plastic on the floor.
我已经在雷区了
I'm in a minefield.
我唯一活命的方法 就是弄清楚她知道些什么
The only way I survive is if I figure out what the hell she knows.
你需要她的坊间档案
You need her hall file.
-什么是坊间档案? -“流情”
-What's a hall file? -RUMINT.
流言情报
Rumors Intelligence.
好,我要怎么找?
Okay, how do I find that?
坊间档案不是实体档案
A hall file isn't a physical file.
是八卦
It's gossip.
接应她的那个外站的坊间八卦
Things that were said in the halls of whatever station she was handled out of.
-她是在白俄♥罗♥斯♥的线人 -不代表那就是她的驻点
-She was an asset in Belarus. -Doesn't mean that was her station.
所以你必须先查出驻点,才能锁定
Which means you need to figure that out in order to target a case officer
可能愿意跟你谈的案件专员
who might be willing to talk to you about her.
什么事?
What?
没有,他不在这,怎么了?
No. He isn't in here, why?
-长官,玛可麦拉杰在牢里遇袭 -谁?
-Max Meladze was just shanked in prison. -[Nyland] Who?
-我的破车轮 -然后呢?
-My squeaky wheel. -And?
她死了吗?
Is she dead?
没有,但她很不爽
No, but she's pissed.
-长官,我必须知道… -知道什么?
-Sir, I have to know-- -Know what?
-是我们… -是我们怎样?
-Did we--? -Did we what?
是我们干的吗?
Did we do it?
你是在问中情局的法务长
Are you asking the General Counsel of the CIA whether the Company,
被法律明文禁止 在美国境内行动的公♥司♥
which is legally prohibited from operating in the U.S.,
是否企图谋杀在亚利桑那的 外国人暨前线人吗?
attempted to murder a foreign national and former asset in Ari-fucking-zona?
不是
Nope.
我想也是
I didn't think so.
听好了,亨德立克先生
Listen to me carefully, Mr. Hendricks.
我承担不起这个问题
I can't afford for this to be a problem.
史穆特参议员想制♥造♥我的丑闻
Senator Smoot is looking to hang a scandal around my neck
强迫我不名誉退休
so I'll be forced to resign in disgrace.
我最不需要的就是 你的破车轮变成那个丑闻
And the last thing I need is for your squeaky wheel to turn into that scandal.
不管怎样都要控制好这件事
So you get this under control no matter what it takes.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
-我就知道带过夜包是对的 -什么?
-I knew packing a bag was the right call. -What?
没事,我这就去办,不用怕
Nothing. I'm on it. Have no fear.
我只有满满的害怕
Fear's literally all I have.
(凤♥凰♥城)
[door lock buzzes]
好痛
Ouch.
她走运,尖刀没有刺到重要部位
She's lucky. Shank missed everything important.
-你是她的律师? -不是
-You her lawyer? -No.
是
[Max] Yes.
有意思
Interesting.
我要跟她私下谈
I need to talk to her in private.
办不到
That's not gonna happen.
过来
Come on.
五分钟
Five minutes.
不是我们干的
The shanking wasn't us.
我知道,是塔科报复我 用酸液灼伤他的脸
I know. It's Talco in retaliation for burning his face with acid.
那真的很可怕
That was pretty terrible.
-但你们扯平了吧? -没有
-But you guys are even now, right? -No.
他会继续企图杀我 对我们来说是个问题
He's gonna carry on trying to kill me. Which is a problem for both of us.
妳为什么没有一到美国 就寄灰色邮件给局里?
Why didn't you graymail the agency when you first got to America?
为什么要等到现在?
Why wait until now?
我想回家
Because I want to go home.
妳前线人的身份曝光,不能回家
You're exposed as a former asset, you can't do that.
妳一直瞒着我
You're keeping me in the dark
因为妳认为,只要妳控制释出的资讯
because you think if you control the information that gets out,
妳的身份就能保密
you get to keep your duplicity a secret.
还能回去白俄♥罗♥斯♥过以前的生活
You go back to your old life in Belarus.
一旦妳全数曝光 那扇门就会永远关上
And if you expose everything, then that door closes forever.
妳需要我帮妳
You need me to help you thread that needle.
有人给过我承诺
No. Promises were made.
我以为会受到照顾
I expect to be taken care of.
但是别搞错了 必要的话我会毁了这里
But make no mistake, I will burn this place down if I have to.
就从你开始
Starting with you.
我不想在牢里度过馀生
Look, I don't wanna spend the rest of my life in prison.
这不是我的未来
This is not my future.
那就…
Well, then...
跟塔科谈判休战
you're gonna have to negotiate a truce with Talco.
我在牢里没办法
I can't do that. Not from in here.
-所以要由你来做 -不,那不是我的工作
-So you're gonna have to do that. -No, it's not part of my job description.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们讲好的,所以
We made a deal, so...
你帮我,我就帮你
you help me, I'll help you.
你需要什么?
What do you need help with?
没有
Nothing.
除非妳懂参议院传票
Unless you know about Senate subpoenas.
我懂权力与政♥治♥
Well, I know about power and politics.
好吧
All right.
有个大牌参议员讨厌我老板
There's this hotshot senator, he hates my boss.
他发传票逼我作证,就为了整他
So he subpoenaed me so I have to go testify just to fuck with him.
他不是要你作证
Well, he doesn't want you to testify.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
传票是筹码,要你爆老板的料给他
The subpoena is leverage for you to give him dirt on your boss.
你爆料,传票就会取消
Just do that, subpoena goes away.
那样更糟
-Oh, that is so much worse. -[chuckles]
是要你问的
Yeah, well, you asked.
所以
So, um...
我会传话给塔科,你去准备和平协议
I will get word to Talco and you will prepare a peace agreement.
-你知道怎么做吗? -知道
-You know how to do that? -Yeah.
靠这招让我在盖亚纳没被海盗绑♥架♥ 放春假,超疯狂的
Talked my way out of being kidnapped by pirates in Guyana. Spring break. Crazy.
(沙猫汽车旅馆)
薇欧蕾艾伯纳
Violet Ebner.
嘿,是我,欧文
Hey, it's me, Owen.
我需要建议 如果妳说的帮忙还成立的话
I could use a little bit of advice if the offer still stands.
当然
Absolutely.
我要把我的案子放进联邦系统
I need to get my graymail case moved into the federal system.
要怎么做?
-[whispers] It's Owen. -[Owen] How do I do that?
-国内哪个区域? -亚利桑那
-What part of the country? -Arizona.
我问一下雷斯特,他跟那里有过互动
You know what, let me grab Lester. He's had some interactions down there.
好
Okay.
(如何成功与毒贩谈判)
欧文的案子要升到联邦层级
Owen needs to make his graymail case federal.
这是我们找人接近他的机会
This is our opportunity to get someone in close to him.
-凯萨琳 -不,我想找艾蜜莉亚
-Catherine. -No. I was thinking Amelia.
喔,艾蜜莉亚会让他死得很难看
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表