剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
所以我的精神喊话是
So here's my pep talk.
你是很重要
You do matter.
但稍微放松一下吧
Just ease off the throttle a little.
允许你自己不要当救星
Give yourself permission not to be a savior.
这样的打气够不够?
Hmm? Was that peppy enough for you?
(凤♥凰♥城)
哇,妳看起来不太一样
Wow, you look different.
谢谢,帮我们订间套房♥吧
-Thanks. Go get us a suite. -Mm-hm.
不行,前面有一间戴斯酒店
No. There's a Days Inn just down the road.
我们一早出发,别叫我订头等舱
We're wheels up at sunrise. Don't ask me for first class.
我们要搭空军货机的便车,低调飞行
We're hitching a ride on an Air Force cargo plane to fly under the radar.
-是打比方 -错
-Figuratively. -Wrong.
我们今晚要住这里 你一早要帮我做一件事
We're staying here tonight. You'll help me with something in the morning.
之后我们再“上路”
And we can "wheels up" afterwards.
-不行 -不行?
-No. -No?
对,我不会再屈服于妳的权力游戏
No. I'm not giving in to your power play anymore.
-那招不管用了 -好吧
-That ship has sailed. -Fine.
玛可,等等,站住!
Max. Wait. Max. Max. Stop!
你老板要你搭飞机来这里
Your boss just put you on an airplane to come down here
确保我有受到照顾 想知道为什么吗?
and make sure I'm taken care of. Do you wanna know why?
如果妳说“筹码” 我就跑出去给车撞
If you say "leverage," I'm gonna run out into traffic.
筹码
Leverage.
别这样,只要你放轻松 我们都可以开心一下
Come on, don't be like that. If you just relax, we could have fun.
我不是来这里放松、开心 或是玩妳的游戏
I'm not here to relax, or have fun, or play your games.
我付不起这间饭店 所以我们要去戴斯酒店
I can't afford this hotel, so we are going to the Days Inn.
今天报纸上有一篇文章提到
In today's paper there was an article about a secret meeting
库兹涅索夫将军和中国方面密会
General Kuznetsov had with the Chinese.
中情局渴望知道他们聊了什么
The CIA are desperate to find out what was talked about.
只有我能查出来
And I am the only person who can find out.
所以不要再假装你有得选 去帮我们订套房♥
So stop pretending like you have a choice. Go get us a suite.
-嗨 -欢迎来到凤♥凰♥城奥罗拉饭店
-[Owen] Hi. -Welcome to the Phoenix Aurora.
-要入住吗? -对
-Checking in? -[Owen] Sure.
我看到他们了,妳说得对 他们两个不单纯
I have eyes on them. You're right. There's definitely something going on.
什么状况?
What's happening?
可以给我们最便宜的套房♥ 一个晚上,拜讬?
Can we have your cheapest suite for one night, please?
-没问题 -好
-Certainly. -Yeah.
有一间庄园套房♥,一千七
We have a villa available for 1,700.
美金吗?
Dollars?
是的
Yes.
好
Sure.
-他们要入住高价套房♥ -您有别张卡吗?
[man] He's checking them into a pricey suite. I'm sorry, sir, do you have another card?
或是不住,他的卡有问题
Or not. There's a problem with his card.
所以他们有一腿
So they're definitely sleeping together.
记得拍到照片
Just make sure you get pictures.
等我一下
One second.
第三当剩下五码 球在红区内的八码线上
[commentator on TV] ...and so it's third down and five -inside the red zone... ...from the eight-yard line.
散♥弹♥枪♥队形,三个外接员 后场只有一个
Shotgun formation, three wide, single back set.
球发出来,他交给…
Here's the snap. And he hands off to...
-什么事? -嘿
-[Hannah] Hey, what's up? -Hey.
我需要帮个忙
Um, I need a... favor.
当然了,帮什么忙?
Of course you do. What is it?
我可以用妳的信♥用♥卡♥订饭店房♥间吗?
Can I put a hotel room on your credit card?
是工作,我发誓
It's for work. I swear.
我手头有点紧,我的卡刷爆了
Um, I just-- I'm in a tight spot and my card is full right now.
局里还在处理我的直接入款
The agency's still setting up my direct deposit.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我不能告诉妳
I can't tell you that.
饭店会出现在我的对帐单上
The hotel will be on my statement.
凤♥凰♥城
Phoenix.
在办案
On a case.
-就是你说已经结束的案子? -可能吧
-The same case you said was over? -Maybe.
你发誓说你工作上的问题都解决了
You swore all of your work problems were behind you
结果就有两个男人跑来把你带走
right before two men came into our apartment and whisked you away.
你现在又需要钱?
And now you need money?
我知道看起来不妙,好吗?
I know it's not a good look. Okay?
但我要不是有困难也不会问妳了
But I wouldn't ask if I wasn't in a jam.
多少钱?
How much is it?
就几百块吧,但我百分百会还给妳
Just a few hundred. But I will 100 percent pay you back.
好吧,随便
Sure. Fine. Whatever.
你欠我一次
You owe me.
好极了,谢谢
Amazing. Thank you.
好,妳要把资料跟这位小姐说
Okay. Well, good. You wanna give your info to this lady.
别告诉她多少钱,我会另外给妳小费
Don't tell her how much. I will tip you extra.
搞定了
And sent.
Show 'Em What You Got" playing]
You don't make history By following the crowd Gotta say what you wanna say...
这钱可能花得值得
This might actually be worth the money.
We can do what we wanna do We can do what can't be done
It's a new world, baby And we're the new world champions
Do what, do what you want
It's our turn now
We're calling all the shots
Do what, do what you want
It's time to shine, baby...
-我要去泡澡 -好
-I'm gonna take a bath. -All right.
你要一起吗?
-Um... -You wanna join me?
我不认为这是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
为什么?
[Max] Why not?
妳明知故问
You know why.
嘿,我外面有高档的身体乳液
Hey, I have some fancy body lotions in there.
-可以拿进来给我吗? -不行
-Can you bring them in to me? -Nope.
那我只好自己出去拿囉
Then I guess I'll just have to come get them myself.
好,不用,我拿进去
Okay. No. I'll bring it.
哪个袋子?
What bag?
蓝绿色的
Turquoise.
We're gonna rattle their cage
We're gonna wake 'em up We're gonna shake 'em up
We're gonna misbehave
你觉得不跟我一起洗 你就是好人吗?
Do you think not joining me makes you a good person?
妳不是我的菜
You're not my type.
最好是,这是我们认识以来 你说过最大的谎言
Sure. That's the biggest lie you've told since I've met you.
你干嘛这么像美国人? 对性♥爱♥总是这么紧张
Why do you have to be so American about this? Always uptight about sex.
人生苦短啊
Life is short.
我们都是成年人了 你不用担心利用我
We're both adults. You don't have to worry about exploiting me.
我们可以开心一下
We could just have fun.
为什么找我来?
Why am I here?
我不能空手回去白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Because I can't show up in Belarus empty-handed.
我需要现金才能安全回黑帮
I need cash to pay for my safe passage back into the Mob.
我需要五百万,可能要两倍
I need 5 million. Maybe twice that.
不能叫局里给妳吗? 既然妳是这么厉害的线人
Can't the agency give it to you since you're a hot-shit asset
跟库兹什么的将军有关系
with your connections to General Koozy-whatever?
没那么简单
[Max] It's not that simple.
为什么?中情局在阿富汗和伊♥拉♥克♥ 就有送满袋的现金
Why not? The CIA literally gave backpacks full of cash out in Afghanistan and Iraq.
对,那些任务有得到最高层的批准
Yeah. Well, those missions were sanctioned at the highest level.
我根本不存在,记得吗?
I don't even exist, remember?
相信我,我跟中情局过招超过十年
Look, trust me, I've done this dance with the agency for over a decade.
情报奖赏有多大不重要
It doesn't matter how big the intelligence prize.
他们的首要任务是保护中情局
Their primary mission is to protect the agency.
他们不会想要曝光我们一起犯的罪行
They're not going to want to expose the crimes we did together.
所以我们必须假装 妳是新吸收的线人,也因此
Okay, so we have to pretend that you're a new recruit, which...
授权那笔现金会变得很复杂
makes authorizing that cash complicated.
没错
Exactly.
所以我必须卖♥♥掉事业才能离开 自己付钱回家
So I have to sell my business before we leave. Pay my own way home.
-妳的安全屋事业? -对
-Your safe-house business? -Yes.
妳打算把它卖♥♥给…
Who are you gonna sell it...
谁?
to?
你要来帮我擦身体吗?
Do you want to come dry me off?
不要
No.
好吧
Okay, fine.
那这次讯问就结束了,我饿了
Then this interrogation is over. I'm hungry.
我们不会叫客房♥餐饮
We're not ordering room service.
我已经叫了
I already did.
你可以承认的,这样很好玩
You can admit it. This is fun.
是没有不好玩
I mean, it's not not fun.
妳要把事业卖♥♥给谁?
Who are you selling your business to?
工作…我们就不能享受今晚吗?
Ugh. Work, work, work. Can't we just enjoy tonight?
更了解彼此?多跟我说些你的事
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表