剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
Where did you find that?
灰色信件,某个杀人入狱的女人
In the graymail letter. Some woman in prison for murder.
线人不应该会知道局里的匿名
Yeah, there's no way an asset should know an agency cryptonym
甚至不该知道它们的存在
or even know they exist.
所以这个威胁是真的囉?
Does that mean this is the real deal?
-不归我管 -拜讬
-Pfft. Not my department. Mm-mm. -Come on.
我多给你十颗
I'll give you ten extra pills.
我这个要不要查下去?
Do I follow up on this or not?
要我就不会
I wouldn't.
为什么我觉得答案是要?
Why does it feel like that's a yes?
好吧,如果你不会追查 你就不会去哪里问?
Okay, if you were not gonna follow up on this, where would you not go?
我要找人问一个旧任务
I gotta talk to someone about an old op.
小姐,妳可以…? 老兄,你能不能…?
Excuse me, ladies, could you--? What's up, dude? Could you, uh--?
我是法务长办公室的欧文亨德立克
My name's Owen Hendricks from the general counsel's office.
没兴趣
Not interested.
我尊重你,但我有问题需要答案
I can respect that, but I got questions that need answering.
讲快一点
Make it fast.
没问题
Sure.
你知道PW布屈这个匿名吗?
What can you tell me about the cryptonym PW Butcher?
PW是白俄♥罗♥斯♥的国家代码 布屈的话…
PW is the country code for Belarus, and then Butcher...
是2009年在白俄♥罗♥斯♥的行动代号♥
is a code name for an operation in Belarus in 2009.
好极了
Okay. Great. And what about the name Selby Shaw?
那塞毕萧这个名字呢?
-那怎样? -它跟PW布屈有关吗?
-What about it? -Is it connected to PW Butcher?
我没有权限看细节
I don't have access to the specifics,
但塞毕萧是当时在白俄♥罗♥斯♥活动的
but Selby Shaw is a pseudonym for a DO officer
行动处专员的假名
who operated in Belarus at that time.
好,所以两个都连到…
Hmm. Okay. They're both tracking as--
你可以查一下玛可麦拉杰吗? 玛可欣麦拉杰
Would you mind putting in the name Max Meladze? Maxine Meladze.
麦片-拉皮条-杰克,看有什么纪录
M-E-L-A-D-Z-E. See what comes up.
拜讬
Please.
没有
Nothing.
-你确定? -对
-You sure? -Yeah.
干嘛问这些?
What's this about, anyways?
局里收到麦拉杰的灰色邮件
Agency got a graymail letter from Meladze.
我靠
Jesus Christ.
-怎样? -局外的人不可能
-What? -There's no way anyone outside the agency
会知道局里的机密匿名和专员的假名
should know a classified agency cryptonym and an officer pseudonym.
麦拉杰会是我们的人吗?
-Could Meladze could be one of ours? -Not without her showing up in the system.
她不在系统里就不是
但是?
But?
但她有可能是暗槓线人
But it's possible she was a hip-pocket asset,
所以不会有她的档案 也无从确认她的案件专员
so there wouldn't be a file on her and no way to ID her case officer.
她的联络人为什么要暗槓她?
Why would her handler soft file her in the first place?
她可能是尚未获得充分验证的新线人
She could've been a new source he hadn't fully vetted.
会知道那种层级的机构消息?
With that level of institutional knowledge?
不会
No.
所以才令人不安
That's troubling.
好
Okay.
听着,我需要你帮我查出 塞毕萧的本名
Listen to me. I need you to give me Selby Shaw's real name.
-你认为这是真的? -对
-And you think this is real? -[Owen] Yes.
长官,她显然知道机密资讯
Sir, she knows classified information.
-你几个小时就查出这么多? -是的
-And you ran all this down in a few hours. -Yes, sir.
我也知道接着要往哪里查 那位特务的本名
And I have a lead on where to go next. Our operative's real name.
塞毕萧是唐恩吉班的假名
Selby Shaw is a pseudonym for Dawn Gilbane.
(塞毕萧 唐恩吉班)
你有毛病吗?
What the hell is wrong with you?
绝对不要把专员的本名 跟他们的假名写在同一张纸上
Never write an officer's true name and their pseudonym on the same paper.
-抱歉,长官,我不知道 -叫奇成斯和艾伯纳进来
-Uh, sorry, sir, I didn't know. -Get Kitchens and Ebner in here.
不会有好事
This can't be good.
-她现在在哪? -麦拉杰?在凤♥凰♥城的监狱
-Where is she now? -[Owen] Meladze? At a prison in Phoenix.
-不,是特务 -吉班
-No, the operative. -[Owen] Gilbane.
在叶门的黑狱
She's at an agency black site in Yemen.
-长官? -在亨德立克之前是谁负责疯件?
Yes, sir?
[Nyland] Who had the crazies before Hendricks?
-是我 -你有打开资料夹吗?
-I did. -[Nyland] Did you even open the folder?
当然,我有尽职调查所有的…
Of course, sir. I did my due diligence with everything in there--
继续调查
Keep going with the investigation.
这两个会接手你的工作
These two will pick up the slack on your workload.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
长官?
-[Nyland clears throat] -Yes, sir?
我靠
Oh, sh--
-谢谢你摆我一道 -抱歉,我不知道会这样
-Thanks for screwing me over. -I'm sorry, man. I had no idea.
屁啦,你陷害我
[Lester] Yeah, bullshit. You set me up.
你是自己害自己的 抱着那些资料夹不做事
You set yourself up by doing jack shit with those folders when you had them.
才怪,在我之前 处理资料夹的是薇欧蕾
That's not true. Violet had the folders before me.
-妳有查到灰色邮件案吗? -有几个,什么状况?
-How many cases of graymail did you find? -A few. So, what's the story?
可能有个暗槓线人知道太多了
A possible hip-pocket asset that knows too much.
我要怎么去叶门?
How do I get to Yemen?
奈兰没有说“去叶门”
Nyland didn't say, "Go to Yemen."
他是说“继续调查”
He said: "Keep going with the investigation."
我需要的答案在叶门 我要怎么过去?
Yes, but the answers I need are in Yemen. So how do I get there?
搭经济舱、租小车
Travel coach. Rent an economy car.
真的假的?
Seriously?
对,记得收据都要保留
Yeah. And keep the receipts for everything.
这里叫“公♥司♥”不是叫假的
They don't call this place "the Company" for nothing.
我好像从来没看你那样跳舞过
[laughing] I don't think I've ever seen you dance like that before.
太神了
This is amazing. [laughing]
-好了,接下来呢? -好
-All right. What's up? -[Hannah] Okay.
我这球进了,你就要买♥♥这周的日用品
If I get this in, you have to buy groceries for the week.
喔,就差一点点
-Oh, wow, that was so close. -[Terrence] Ooh.
好,妳要洗厕所 不对,妳要洗我跟欧文的浴室
Okay, you have gotta clean the bathroom. No. You gotta clean Owen and I's shower.
听起来好恶
[Hannah] That sounds disgusting.
感谢妳
Whoo! Thank you.
-嘿 -嗨
-Hey. -[Owen] Hi.
你有带啤酒吗?我有传讯给你
Did you bring beer? I texted you.
妳没传给我
Uh, no. You didn't.
嘿
-Huh. -Hey.
-兄弟 -我传给我妈了
-What's up, Bubba? -[Hannah] I texted my mom.
不,妳少说两句吧,妈
No, you slow down, Mother.
-可恶,有吃的吗? -披萨可能还有剩
-Ooh. Sucks. Is there any food? -Uh, there might be some pizza left.
你穿的是什么啊?
[Owen] What are you wearing?
塔德的制♥服♥ 我们晚一点要玩角色扮演
It's Tad's. We're role playing later.
我要送特别快递
I am making a special delivery.
真后悔我问了
I'm so sorry that I asked.
-这杯我要了 -你去哪?
-I'll take that. -[Terrence] Where you going?
-下一个轮你 -我要打包
-Ah. You got next. -I gotta pack.
去哪?
To go where?
是机密
It's classified.
瞧他讲得一付跩样
Look how smug he is about that.
跩到爆,是在跩什么?
So smug. Why so smug?
准备好了吗,芝加哥?
Are you ready, Chicago?
讲真的,你要去哪里?
So, seriously, where are you going?
讲真的,我不能告诉妳
Seriously, I can't tell you.
好吧,你的新工作怎么样?
Okay. Well, how's your new job?
你有交到新朋友 或是推♥翻♥哪个外国政♥府♥吗?
Have you made any new friends or overthrown any foreign governments?
没交到新朋友,推♥翻♥政♥府♥倒是有可能
No to the friends. Maybe to the governments.
希望囉
Fingers crossed.
你妈打给我,显然 你忘了跟她说我们分手了
-[clears throat] Your mom called me. -Oh?
Apparently, you forgot to tell her that we aren't dating anymore.
我半年没跟她讲话了
Well, I haven't talked to her in six months,
所以她也不知道我在中情局工作
so she also doesn't know I work at the CIA.
你不能躲她一辈子啊
You can't avoid dealing with her forever.
当然可以
[Owen] Sure I can.
事务所怎么样?
-Hey, how's the firm? -Ugh.
我只是屁♥股♥黏在会议室里
All I do is freeze my ass off in a conference room,
阅读杀人透析机的技术资料
reading technical specs on homicidal dialysis machines.
第一年进律师事务所的乐趣
The joy of being a first year at a law firm.
妳应该跟我一起进中情局的
You should've joined the agency with me.
拜讬,你能想像吗?我爸妈会杀了我
Oh, my God. Could you imagine? My parents would kill me.
很酷啊
There's this cool thing.
这叫做“不鸟妳爸妈怎么想” 超解脱的
It's called "not giving a fuck what your parents think." Super liberating.
-问出他要去哪了吗? -没,我的能力失效了
-Did you find out where he's going? -My powers of seduction were ineffective.
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表