剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
那就来敬回家吧
So, to going home.
我要让妳醉到什么程度 妳才会帮我染头发?
How drunk do I need to get you before you'll help me dye my hair?
我女儿也曾经要我帮她染头发
You know, my daughter used to ask me to dye her hair.
她会求我
All the time, she would beg me.
这周是粉红色,下周是蓝色
One week pink, next week blue.
等到我终于答应,她又会一堆抱怨
And then, I would finally say yes, and she would complain about everything.
嫌我的手太粗鲁、水太烫
My hands were too rough. The water was too hot.
她很幸运
Well, she was lucky.
我妈几乎没帮我们洗过澡 我超想有妳这样的妈妈
My mom barely bathed us. I'd have killed to have you for a mother.
妳要是知道她的下场 大概就不会这样说了
I don't know if you would say that if you knew what happened to her.
我有可能再多住一星期吗?
Is there any chance I can get an extra week here?
不行,规定就是规定 这样才不会被抓
No. The rules are the rules. It's how we don't get caught.
我真的需要喘口气
I could really use the break.
再一周
One more week.
雷斯特和薇欧蕾是怎样?
So, what's the deal with Lester and Violet?
-我不想聊公事 -我懂
-I don't wanna talk about work. -No, I know.
只是在一个各种关系都讲交易的地方
At a place where every relationship seems transactional,
他们倒是很亲密
they're attached at the hip.
我想他们进法务长办公室之前 就认识了
I think they knew each other before they joined OGC.
Ah.
你可以点菲力让我嚐一口吗?
Will you get the filet, so I can have a bite?
好,只要妳再回答最后一个工作问题
Yes, if you answer one last work question.
我要怎么让联邦政♥府♥撤销谋杀案?
How do I get the feds to drop a murder case?
讲真话?你只能去找司法部的大头
Honestly? You'll just have to go to the top of the Justice Department.
-就算找到了也不容易 -司法部长?
-Even then, it won't be easy lift. -The Attorney General?
对
Yes.
-美国的司法部长? -没错
-Of the United States? Of America? -Yes. Yes.
怎么做?
How?
你熟悉俗称电邮的 交换讯息的方法吗?
Are you familiar with the method of exchanging messages known as e-mail?
-我有说对吗?电邮? -我不能留下文字纪录
-Am I saying that right? E-mail? -I just can't put anything in writing.
天哪,不是啦
God, no.
告诉司法部长办公室这是第一优先 就会有人联络你
Tell the AG's office it's priority one. Someone will reach out.
谢谢妳,真的
Thank you. Seriously.
欧文?
Owen?
汉娜,嗨
Hannah, hi.
你穿的是什么?是古驰吗?
What are you wearing? Is that Gucci?
对,好看吧?
Yeah, looks nice though, right?
她是艾蜜莉亚沙拉♥萨♥,我同事 汉娜是我的室友
This is Amelia Salazar. We work together. Hannah's my roommate.
-妳好 -很高兴认识妳
-Hi. -Nice to meet you.
他是杰夫吉伯特
This is Jeff Gilbert.
嗨,我是杰夫吉伯特,在白宫工作
Hi, Jeff Gilbert. I work at the White House.
真厉害
Good for you.
好,你们慢用
Okay, well, enjoy your dinner.
你们也是
-You too. -[Hannah] Mm.
她很漂亮,你们交往了多久?
-She's pretty. How long did you two date? -Mm-hm.
-半年,妳怎么知道? -很明显啊
-Six months. How did you know? -It's obvious.
-现在你们是室友 -对,我知道很怪
-Now you're roommates. -Yeah. I know it's weird.
大部分的前任都受不了,但我们还好
Most exes couldn't handle it. We're good.
欧文,我不在乎你私人时间做什么
Owen, I don't care what you do on your own time,
但你跟我在一起的时候 我希望你专心点
but when you're with me, I expect you to focus.
没问题
Absolutely.
我专心在妳身上
I'm all yours.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
今天真棒,我好久没吃蔬菜了
That was great. It's been a while since I've had a vegetable.
-你要的话可以吻我 -谢谢
-You can kiss me if you like. -Thank you.
还不赖
Not bad.
(思捷餐厅)
妳也是
Back at you.
到家之后你可以进门 但我们不会上♥床♥
You can come in when we get home, but we're not having sex.
其实我得去酒吧见一个人 妳要来吗?
Actually, I have to meet someone at a bar. You wanna come?
-你重复约人? -什么?
-You double-booked? -Wh--?
不是,是妳说妳十点半就要睡 但我可以送妳回去
You said that you'd be in bed by 10:30. But I can still drive you home.
算了,我自己叫车,谢谢你的晚餐!
Never mind, I'll get a car. Thanks for dinner!
好
Yeah.
-她人还不错 -是啊
-She seems nice. -Yeah.
年纪比较大
-Older. -Mm-hm.
我现在要去酒吧找泰伦斯 妳要一起去吗?
I gotta meet Terence at a bar right now. You wanna come with?
不了,我得早起,但杰夫会送我回家
No. I have to wake up early, but Jeff will just drive me home.
好,晚安
All right. Have a good night.
-你也是 -谢啦
-You too. -Thanks.
谢谢你等我
[Hannah] Thank you for waiting.
小心开车,兄弟
Drive safe, buddy.
欧文!嘿
Owen! Hey.
-你穿的是什么?古驰吗? -对
-What are you wearing? Is that Gucci? -Yes.
-看起来真帅 -谢谢!我刚去约会了
-Man, you look great. -Thank you! I was on a date.
我知道,汉娜从餐厅传讯给我12次
No shit. Hannah texted me 12 times from the restaurant.
是吗?她的对象是谁啊? 是认真的吗?不是吧
Did she? Who's that guy that she's seeing? Is it serious? No.
不行,我们不能扯进去
Ah, no, we are not getting in the middle of that.
-好 -我也是这样跟她说的
-Okay. -I told her the exact same thing.
可以给我四杯龙舌兰吗?泰伦斯
Can I have four shots of tequila, please? Terence.
我们要来喝龙舌兰
-Mm-hm? -We are doing tequila shots.
莎拉,我给妳介绍我的室友,欧文
I would love to introduce you to my roommate, Owen.
莎拉,我们在国会山庄见过了
We know each other from The Hill.
靠,我是来狂欢的 不是来聊你的传票
Fuck, no. I am here to party, not talk about your subpoena.
我也是,我需要知道 怎么做才能取消传票
Me too. I need to know what I can do to make it go away.
跟史穆特爆你老板的料 要足以摧毁他的
Give Smoot dirt on your boss, enough to destroy him.
-我没有耶 -那就去挖出来
-I don't have any. -Then, get some.
不然你就得去参议院听证会 让我老板在国会频道宰割你
Otherwise, you show up at a Senate hearing where my boss will vivisect you on C-SPAN.
更糟的是你得交出
Even worse, you'll have to hand over
你在做的所有需要保密的工作成果
work product on everything you're doing that requires classification.
-全部都要? -全部都要
-Everything? -Everything.
你在办的案子 哪怕只有一丝丝可疑之处
If there's any case you're working that is even remotely shady,
我们都会把它搞成五级大火 让你在电视直播上难看
we'll turn it into a five-alarm fire and shove it up your ass on live TV.
哇,这么夸张
Wow, grandiose.
Mm.
这是我的爱歌♥!
This is my jam!
-喂? -你在哪里?
-Hello? -[Nyland] Where are you?
抱歉,我在外面,长官
Um, sorry. I'm out, sir.
回来局里,我需要你去贝鲁特
Get in here. I need you to go to Beirut.
你是说黎巴嫩的贝鲁特吗?
Did you say Beirut as in Lebanon, sir?
长官?
Sir?
我带了伏特加
Brought vodka.
这次是好货
The good stuff this time.
嘿,现在不方便
Hey, it's not a good time.
-妳的眼睛怎么了? -她喜欢来硬的
-What happened to your eye? -[man] She likes it rough.
谢谢妳的酒
Oh. Thanks for the booze.
-你是谁? -放轻松,亲爱的
-Who the fuck are you? -[man] Relax, honey.
我是蔻拉的朋友
I'm a friend of Cora's.
-妳应该跟我们一起狂欢 -我说过不准有访客
-You should party with us. -I said no visitors.
我知道,我搞砸了,对不起
I know. I screwed up. I'm sorry.
不要跟他妈的房♥东道歉
[man] Don't apologize to the fucking landlady.
不关她的事
None of her business.
你们两个都收拾东西滚出去
Pack your shit, both of you, and get out.
我一小时后会带着散♥弹♥枪♥和铲子回来
I'll be back in an hour with a shotgun and a shovel.
别让我见到你们
Don't be here.
[gun cocks]
[tense music playing]
蔻拉
Cora.
蔻拉
Cora.
蔻拉,他对妳做了什么?
Cora, what did he do to you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
不要报♥警♥
No police.
不能不报♥警♥
No, I have to.
我不报♥警♥妳会死的
You'll die if I don't.
喂?
[Max] Hello.
局里要派我去贝鲁特,是因为妳吗?
The agency's sending me to Beirut. Because of you?
我想不是,我去过贝鲁特 但从来不是出任务
I can't imagine. I've been to Beirut but never operationally.
在那里杀你真的很容易
It'd be really easy to kill you there.
我就是怕这个
That's what I'm afraid of.
你告诉我在维也纳见过谁
If you give me Vienna guy's name,
我就教你在贝鲁特生存的关键
I can give you the key to surviving Beirut.
妳一点都不好笑
You're not funny.
你不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 他们觉得我很滑稽呢
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表