剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
恭喜,在这里很难得到明确的胜利
Congratulations. Clear victories are hard to come by in this place.
谢谢
[Owen] Thank you.
先跟你说
Hey, heads up.
我和薇欧蕾接了几份你的新案子
Violet and I grabbed a couple of incoming cases from your inbox.
不想要你被累坏
Didn't want you to get swamped when you came back.
我做不来
I can't do this.
-做不来什么? -没事,把这里当自己家吧
-Can't do what? -Nothing. Hey, make yourself at home.
我很想听那些 不会让我收到传票的获胜细节
I'd love to hear details on that win that won't get me subpoenaed.
-没问题 -好
-You're on. -All right.
-谢谢你挺我 -哪儿的话
-Thanks for having my back. -Hey, no problem.
说真的,我很感激
Seriously, I appreciate it.
好了
All right.
好
Okay.
欧文亨德立克
Owen Hendricks.
我要你回来凤♥凰♥城
I need you back in Phoenix.
我跟妳没关系了,玛可 不要再打给我
I'm done with you, Max. Do not call me again.
我说了别来烦我
I said leave me alone.
-没办法,我需要帮忙 -妳不归我管了
-I can't. I need help with something. -You're not my person anymore.
我的工作是让妳出狱 妳出狱就没我事了
My job was to get you out of prison. You're out. I'm done.
轮不到你决定 而且很快就会有人提醒你这一点
Not your decision. And you're about to be reminded of that.
是跟我有关,我等你
It's about me. I'll wait.
喂?
Hello?
法务长要你进他办公室
[woman] The General Counsel needs to see you in his office.
-现在吗? -对,现在
-Now? -[woman] Yes. Right now.
好
Okay.
凤♥凰♥城见,帅哥
See you in Phoenix, handsome.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
休息室的甜味剂信不得
Can't trust the sweeteners in the break room.
我暴走的特别行动组又想操弄我了
My rogue SOG team are trying to gaslight me again.
我可能得辞职,就在今天 我该怎么做?是寄信还是…
I might have to resign, like today. How do I do that? Is it a letter or--?
你不能辞职 引擎已经散落在车♥库♥地板上了
You can't resign. The engine's all over the floor of the garage.
-什么? -是一种类比
-Uh, what? -It's an analogy.
你的案子就是车引擎 一旦你开始办案
Your cases are car engines. The second you start to work on one,
就等于开始拆引擎零件 把零件放在地板上
you start to take the engine apart, putting parts on the floor of the garage.
你要全部装回去才能离开
You can't walk away until you put them all back,
不然就会怪你弄得一团乱
then you'll get blamed for the mess you left.
但每次你以为装完了 地上都会出现新的零件
Every time you think you're done, there are new parts on the floor.
是装不回去的零件 你不知道该怎么处理的零件
Parts that don't go back in, parts you don't know what to do with.
你就开始把它们塞进口袋 但它们会一直来
You start stuffing them in your pockets. But they keep coming, and coming.
你有过恐慌症发作吗?
Have you ever had a panic attack?
我从2019年就发作到现在 你会习惯的
Oh, I've been having one continuously since 2019. You get used to it.
-不,我不想要习惯 -那你就该辞职,但你不能辞
-No. No, I don't-- I don't want to. -Then you should quit. But you can't.
不然从你踏进这里后 发生过的每一件坏事
Then you become a scapegoat for every bad thing that's happened
都会找你当代罪羔羊
since you stepped foot in this place.
等等,如果你辞职,我就可以 把特别行动组的恶梦怪到你头上
Wait a minute. If you quit, then I can dump my Spec Ops nightmare on you.
-我收回那句话,辞职吧 -你在帮倒忙
-I take it back. Resign immediately. -You're not helping me.
我本来就没想帮忙
I'm not trying to.
对了,上一个恐慌到辞职的人 扛下了伊♥拉♥克♥虐囚事件
Oh, hey, fun fact: The last guy who quit in a panic got blamed for Abu Ghraib.
你可以进去了
[woman] You can go in.
我说你可以进去了
I said, you can go in now.
好
Okay.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
太多了
So many.
进来
[Nyland] Come in.
你找我,长官?
You wanted to see me, sir?
为什么我们的前线人 要求你回去凤♥凰♥城?
Why is our former asset demanding that you come back to Phoenix?
我不知道
I don't know.
长官,她的案子我完成了
Sir, I finished with her case yesterday.
显然没有
[Nyland] Apparently, you didn't.
你们两个之间有什么事吗?
[Dawn] Is there something going on between you two?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
-那她为什么指名你? -我不知道
-Then why does she want you? -I don't know.
可能是因为我说到做到,让她出狱了
Maybe because I kept my promise and got her out of prison,
而她冒生命危险提供情报之后
while all Operations did was abandon her
整个行动处却弃她不顾
after she risked her life to provide the agency with intel.
我跟麦拉杰的任务终止无关
I had nothing to do with Meladze's asset termination.
我是来重新安插她回去过以前的生活
I'm here to reinsert her back into her old life.
对,她知道妳需要她
Yeah. Well, she knows you need her.
所以她在测试我们 看她能逼到什么程度
So she's testing us, seeing how far she can push.
长官,局长在一线
Sir, the director is on line one.
去凤♥凰♥城把她带回来,不要惹事
-[door closes] -Go to Phoenix. Bring her back. No drama.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
从现在起,一切都要照章行事
From this moment on, everything has to be done by the book.
没问题
Of course.
玛可在玩游戏
Max is playing games. It's what she does.
我同意,但目前我们必须陪她玩
I agree. But for now, we have to play along.
她溜走是为了要收拾善后
She likely slipped her detail so she could clean up loose ends
再离开凤♥凰♥城
before she leaves Phoenix.
那些善后本身就是犯罪
Well, those loose ends are 100% criminal in nature.
不要让她被抓
Don't let her get caught.
-有必要你就揹黑锅 -去妳的
-Hell, you take the fall if you have to. -Fuck that.
你知道这是什么吗? 二战的解放者手♥枪♥
You know what this is? A World War II Liberator pistol.
同盟国把它们丢在轴心国战线上 给反抗军使用
The Allies dropped a ton of them behind Axis lines for resistance fighters.
单发子弹,无射程限制
Single bullet, no range.
但只要够准就能胜过 纳粹比较好的枪枝
But it only had to be good enough to get a better gun off a Nazi.
对,如果这又是在讲筹码,我懂
Yeah. If this is another lecture about leverage, I get it.
玛可有比较好的枪
Max has the better gun.
玛可就是比较好的枪 她是接触俄♥国♥情报新头目的管道
Max is the better gun. A conduit to the new head of Russian intelligence.
你是我用来找到她的消耗品
You're the expendable gun that I am using to get her.
所以你就去把她找回来
So go get her.
真会让我觉得自己是珍贵的队友
Way to make me feel like a valued team member.
打包行李
Pack a bag.
你偷偷跟亨德立克去凤♥凰♥城 他们两个之间有鬼
You're shadowing Hendricks to Phoenix. Something's going on between those two.
麦拉杰太有价值 不能让他搞砸这件事
And Meladze is too valuable to us to let him fuck this up.
你来啦
-[music stops] -There you are.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming down, man.
开玩笑吗?我巴不得离开办公室
Are you kidding. I was desperate to get out of the office.
政♥府♥大楼是分手后最糟糕的去处
A government building is the worst place to be post-breakup.
对,还在难过吗?
Yeah. Still having a hard time?
对塔德的事还好
Not so much about Tad specifically.
只是难过又要开始约会的恶梦了
Just about starting the whole dating nightmare again.
我都准备好结婚有小孩了
I'm just so ready to be married and have some kids.
知道自己要什么一定很棒
It must be nice knowing exactly what you want.
感觉远在天边就不棒了
Not when it all seems so far away.
你是怎么了?
So, what's up with you?
老实说我只是需要精神喊话 但我不能打给汉娜
Honestly, I just needed a pep talk. I couldn't really call Hannah.
因为你会被训话
Because you'd get a lecture instead?
对
Yeah.
因为你骨子里知道 她比你更了解你自己
'Cause deep down you know she knows you better than you know yourself,
而且她可能是对的?
and she might just be right?
-你还真会精神喊话 -抱歉
-Really shitty pep talk. -Sorry.
你需要我说什么?
What do you need me to say?
我可能惹上麻烦了
I might be in over my head. Might.
-你一天到晚惹麻烦 -是啊
-You're always in over your head. -Yeah.
-它是你的运作原理 -我知道
-It's your operating principle. -Yeah. I know.
我在办一个高压案件
I'm working this really high-pressure case.
这案子的重点就是 这个人真的是坏消息
And at the heart of it is... this person who is really bad news.
但同时她也有令人同情的地方
But at the same time, there's also something sympathetic about her.
-她? -对
-Her? -Yeah.
不是那样的
It's not like that.
真的不是
It's not.
我只是说 幸好你是打给我,不是打给汉娜
I'm just saying... It's good you called me and not Hannah.
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道这是什么案子 也不知道你每天在忙什么
I don't know what the hell this case is, or what you do at work every day,
但我了解你
but I know you.
我从来没见过谁 有比你更强大的驱动力
And I've never met anyone who has a stronger drive to matter.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不是说“做出改变”
I didn't say "make a difference."
但你似乎老是要证明别人需要你
You seem to have to constantly prove that people need you.
让你做出既鲁莽又不利己的事情
It makes you do things that are reckless and not in your best interests.
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表