剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
Because I have all the leverage. You have no idea who I am,
或是我知道什么,欧文 你应该感到害怕才对
or what I know, Owen, and that should scare the shit out of you.
我整个下午都在逛你的社群媒体
So I spent the afternoon going through your social media.
感谢你告诉我真名
Thank you for giving me your real name by the way.
我是谁不重要
Who I am is hardly relevant.
我不同意,因为现在我知道 你上大学以后做过的每件事
I disagree because now I know everything you've done since college.
你住过的地方、交往过的女人
Every place you've lived. Every woman you've dated.
我知道你♥爸♥埋在军墓园
I know that your father is buried in a military cemetery and...
你花很多时间在那里
you spend a lot of time there.
我不需要社群媒体也能知道妳是谁
I don't need social media to know who you are, Max.
我看过妳的逮捕报告 也看过妳家的照片
I read your arrest report. I saw the photos of your house.
妳是过着没有生活的女人 妳墙上连张照片都没有
You're a woman that lives without life. Not even one photo on any of your walls.
没家人?没朋友?
What, no family? No friends?
没乐趣?
No joy?
看来妳唯一有的就是当个罪犯
Seems like the only thing that you have is being a criminal.
我怎么过生活不重要
How I live my life isn't important.
我知道一堆中情局 在俄♥罗♥斯♥和白俄♥罗♥斯♥的机密
I know about dozens of top secret CIA operations in Belarus and Russia
牵扯到跟高层关系密切的人
involving incredibly well-connected people.
都是中情局会不惜一切保住的秘密
Stuff the agency would do anything to keep secret.
所以你要这样做
So here's what you're going to do.
你要回去兰利,确保公♥司♥的首要任务
You're gonna go back to Langley and make sure the Company's number one priority
就是撤销我的指控
is having the murder charges against me dropped.
如果有人认为杀了我更容易
And if anyone there thinks it would be easier to have me killed,
我要是有个三长两短 就会有新闻稿发出去
if anything happens to me, a press release will go out
详述十年以来的秘密行动
detailing the minutiae of a decade's worth of clandestine operations.
-猜猜他们会怪谁? -我知道了
-And guess who will be blamed? -I get it.
让我打给我老板
Let me call my boss.
天哪
Oh, my God.
不,欧文
No. Owen.
你不能打给你老板
You're not calling your boss.
他不会想扯上这件事
He isn't going to want anything to do with this.
等他发现这件事有多严重
When he finds out how bad this is,
他会想尽办法把这件事怪到你头上
he will do anything to wrap this around your neck.
你没理由要当这些事的附带损害
There's no reason why you need to be collateral damage in all of this.
妳别想操弄我
Do not try to manipulate me. Don't.
我只是尽本分的律师
I'm just a lawyer doing my job.
不,你是站在雷区正中♥央♥
No. You're just a lawyer standing in the middle of a minefield,
还不自知的律师
and you don't even know it.
所以你想怎么做就去做吧
So, yeah. Do what you need to do.
跌跌撞撞的炸死自己
Stumble around, blow yourself up,
或者你可以让我引导你走出来 免得你毁掉自己
or you can let me guide you through this so you don't destroy yourself.
妳的同情还真感人
[chuckles] Your compassion is touching,
但妳不可能是出自好心要帮我
but there's no way you're offering to help me out of the goodness of your heart.
这表示妳没有妳声称的筹码
So, you don't have the leverage that you claim.
-没有吗? -没有
-Oh, no? -No.
尽管我不信妳的前提 但若我是在雷区
If I'm in a minefield, and I'm not buying your premise...
妳就需要我能够平安走出来 不然妳可能会活不下去
you need me to get out safe or else you might not survive.
我走进来的时候 妳真以为圣诞节来了
You really thought it was Christmas morning when I walked in here.
法学院刚毕业的小子 连打印机都不会用
A kid fresh out of law school who doesn't even know how to run the copier.
I think that's what you said.
妳以为可以欺负我照妳的意思去做
You thought you could manipulate and bully me into doing things your way,
但妳错了,我是不怕挫败的人
but you made a mistake, I'm a guy that doesn't mind falling on his face
也不怕陷入困境
or getting in over my head.
我其实还蛮喜欢这样的
I actually kinda like that.
我每天早上起来就为了这个
It's why I get up in the morning.
所以不要再玩游戏了
So stop playing games.
我需要你,你也需要我
I need you and you need me.
那就来谈条件吧
So let's make a deal.
算了吧,妳是杀人犯 我最不需要的就是妳的帮助
Forget it. You're a murderer. The last thing I need is your help.
我要回去兰利,提交完整报告
I'm going back to Langley, giving a full report on what happened.
再联络
I'll be in touch.
-好吧 -警卫
-Okay. -[Owen] Guard.
你尽管去吧,但你走之前 我有个礼物要送你
You do that, but before you leave, I have a parting gift for you.
我的联络人是非鲍伯
My handler was Not Bob.
-这是谜语吗? -不是,局里会知道那是谁
-What is that, a fucking riddle? -No, your agency will know who it is.
祝你好运
-[door unlocks, then opens] -Good luck.
你会需要的
You're gonna need it.
我整个下午都在逛你的社群媒体
[Max] So I spent the afternoon going through your social media.
现在我知道你从大学以后 做过的每件事
Now I know everything you've done since college.
你住过的地方
Every place you've lived.
你交往过的女人
Every woman you've dated.
抱歉,等一下
[Owen] Sor--- Just one second.
喔,不会吧
Oh, no. No.
不…几点了?
No, no, no. What-- What time is it?
-今天星期几? -早上9点,星期四
-What day is it? -It's 9 a.m. on Thursday.
我靠
Oh, fuck.
靠
Fuck. Uh...
我最后的记忆是在吃…
Last thing I remember, I-- I was eating...
果然
Yep.
那些野蛮人竟然对我下药 好让他们能出任务
Those barbarians. They drugged me so they could go run their op.
你不能阻止吗?
Uh, can't you stop them?
不能,一旦行动了 我就只能做损害控制了
No, once they're wheels up, all I can do is damage control.
既然你不忙
Well, so long as you're not busy, um,
如果我说“非鲍伯”这个名字 你会说什么?
if I said the name "Not Bob," what would you say?
什么?
What?
我吃了安♥眠♥药♥三明治 要就问简短一点的
Hey, I ate an Ambien sandwich. I need short simple questions.
非鲍伯是谁?
Who is Not Bob?
-大家都听过非鲍伯 -我没听过
-Everybody's heard of Not Bob. -I haven't.
他是局里的传奇
He's a legend inside the agency,
负责最危险的行动,做到分处长退休
ran the most dangerous ops in history, he retired as a division chief.
为什么叫他非鲍伯?
Why do we call him Not Bob?
因为他拒绝用鲍伯或罗伯特 当做名字的假名
Because he refused to use the pseudonym of Bob or Robert as a first name.
是寄灰色邮件的人 告诉我非鲍伯这个名字
Well, I just got Not Bob's name from my graymailer.
-你骗人 -我没有
-You're lying. -I'm not.
线人不会知道他们案件专员的本名
Assets don't know their case officers' real names,
当然也不会知道内部绰号♥
and sure as shit wouldn't know an internal nickname.
大家一直说她不该知道这些事 但她就是知道
People keep saying that she shouldn't know these things, and then she does.
-所以我该怎么做? -滚出我的办公室
-So, what am I supposed to do? -Get out of my office.
耶纳斯
Janus.
控制暴走的特别行动组就够我烦的了
I have enough trouble trying to control my rogue spec ops team.
我最不需要的就是 扯上你的灰色邮件案
The last thing I need is any of your radioactive graymail case getting on me.
拜讬,没那么糟吧
Come on. It can't be that bad.
向来都是那么糟,白♥痴♥
It's always that bad, you moron.
非鲍伯不是普通的前中情局大头
Not Bob isn't just some former king shit CIA officer.
他是现任的幕僚长…
He is currently the chief of staff--
总统的?
The-- The president?
美国总统的他妈幕僚长
For the fucking President of the United States.
凤♥凰♥城查得怎么样?
So, what happened in Phoenix?
说啊?
Uh... Um... Well?
调查玛可麦拉杰后
Upon interviewing Max Meladze,
我认为她的灰色邮件威胁是可信的
I feel that her threat of graymail is credible
需要进一步调查
and requires further investigation.
好
Okay.
有进度再向我报告
Keep me posted.
(瞧你收到什么!是传票,薇欧蕾)
(参议院情报委员会携证出庭传票)
(马里科帕郡逮捕报告 玛可欣麦拉杰)
(凤♥凰♥城卡车休息站命案)
-喂? -我要问妳一个问题
-Hello? -[Owen] I'm gonna ask you one question.
妳老实回答,我就接受妳的条件
And if you answer honestly, I'll accept your offer.
什么问题?
What's the question?
我可以信任妳吗?
Can I trust you?
只要我们利益一致
When our interests align.
否则就不要信
Otherwise, no.
我加入
I'm in.
(本季剧情提要)
[dramatic music playing]
你才来一星期 已经惹毛了参议院情报委员会
You already pissed off the Senate Intelligence Committee.
这还不是我最大的问题
It's the least of my issues.
自从见到妳后 我被追逐、虐待还被传唤
Since I met you, I've been chased, tortured, and subpoenaed.
恭喜你被整个联♥合♥国♥跟踪了
You're being followed by the entire United Nations.
-无论如何,把情况控制好 -遵命,长官
-[Nyland] Get this under control. -Yes, sir.
有过恐慌症发作吗?
Ever had a panic attack?
我在2019发生过一次 然后你就习惯了
I've had one since 2019. You get used to it.
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表