剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
[narrator] Previously on The Recruit:
你记得唐恩吉班吧?
-[Nyland] You remember Dawn Gilbane? -[screams]
唐恩,妳看起来不太一样
Dawn. You look different.
行动处要麦拉杰 回去白俄♥罗♥斯♥的俄♥国♥黑帮
Operations wants to insert Meladze
back into the Russian mob in Belarus as an asset.
妳确定要这样做吗?
Are you sure this is how we should be playing it?
-万一她跟他说我们的事呢? -到时候再来处理
-What if she told him about us? -We'll deal with it.
玛可在镇上创造了小众市场
Max created a niche business when she hit town.
-她越线了 -非鲍伯是谁?
-She crossed a line with that money. -Who is Not Bob?
-局里的传奇 -是寄灰色邮件的人告诉我的
-A legend in the agency. -I got Not Bob's name from my graymailer.
-你骗人 -我没有
-You're lying. -I'm not.
-我需要你们帮忙 -欧文的案子要升到联邦层级
-Hi guys. I could use your help. -Owen needs to make his case federal.
这是我们找人接近他的机会
It's our opportunity to get someone in close to him.
我担心中情局会放大你最糟糕的直觉
I just worry that the CIA will amplify your worst instincts.
我才24岁,本来就会犯错,大胆出手
I'm 24. I'm supposed to make mistakes, take big swings.
快走!
Go!
我求妳什么都不要做,妳却雇用杀手
I begged you not to do anything, and you hired a hitman.
-抱歉我没有相信你 -我们到此为止
-I'm sorry I didn't trust you. -No! We are done.
线人要获释了
[Dawn] The asset is being released tonight.
我们的任务规划有两个选项
We're mission-planning two options.
一个是让她回国,一个是让她没命
One to put her back in country, the other to put her in the ground.
NETFLIX 影集
(禁区)
上车
Get in.
稍早在游乐场附近的意外
[man on radio] ...that earlier accident out near the fairgrounds,
凤♥凰♥城警方尚未请拖车 移走那个大型吊具
PPD has yet to get a tow in there to clear that big rig,
现在车阵全面回堵
and now traffic is backed up in all directions
包括麦道尔路、格兰大道及19大道
on McDowell Road, Grand Avenue and 19th Avenue.
如果你要前往游乐场 或退伍军人纪念馆方向
If you're headed out towards the fairgrounds or Veterans Memorial,
我会建议改走15大道接安康托大道
I suggest you try either 15th Avenue to Encanto Boulevard
-或是走威肯堡高中… -谢谢你们送我一程
-or take Wickenburg High-- -Thanks for the ride.
不,我们要跟妳进去
No, we're going in with you.
条子真的把妳家掀翻了
Cops really did a number searching your place.
我需要睡觉
I need to sleep.
干嘛?
[groans] What?
妳好,我…
Hi. Where--?
靠
Fuck.
这是哪里?
Where am I?
华盛顿特区
Washington, D.C.
-飞机接着要去哪? -回凤♥凰♥城
-Where's the plane going next? -Back to Phoenix.
那也没有更好 可以去别的地方吗,拜讬?
That's not any better. Can it go somewhere else, please?
先生,你必须下飞机
Sir, you have to get off the airplane.
好
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你看起来像被烘干机翻搅过
You look like you've been spun in a dryer.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧?
-Are you okay? -Uh-huh.
没事,只是很累,我搭红眼航♥班♥
Yeah. Just tired. Took a red-eye.
我不是在问你的航♥班♥,欧文
I'm not talking about your flight, Owen.
你昨晚打了那通电♥话♥ 真的还要假装没事吗?
Are you really gonna pretend everything's cool after that phone call?
是没事啊
Everything is cool.
那是擦电脑萤幕用的
Those are for your computer screen.
我真的很感激妳昨晚严厉的爱
Look, I really appreciate the tough love last night, I do.
就算我能告诉妳也没用 因为妳会说我应该辞职
Even if I could tell you, there's no point because you would tell me I should quit.
不,我不会
No, I won't.
但你是应该辞职
But you should.
真不懂我♥干♥嘛多此一举
I don't know why I bother.
因为妳是好人 妳对注定失败的人会心软
Because you're a good person. You have a soft spot for lost causes.
但昨晚是我的最低潮
But honestly, last night was my low point.
我知道 是因为造成它的原因已经结束了
And I know that because the thing that caused it is over.
它永远不会结束,欧文
It's never over, Owen.
你那种工作只会更辛苦,不会更轻松
Jobs like yours get harder, not easier.
对,但是这个让我失控的案子
Sure. But this case, the one that caused me to just spin out,
已经是过往云烟了
is behind me.
我会更常待在这里 也就不会那么常迷失
I'm gonna be around a lot more, so I won't get so lost.
那会是好事
That would be good.
哪个?是我不那么常迷失 还是我更常待在这里?
What, me not getting so lost or me hanging around a lot more?
两个都是
Both.
-“送花给艾蜜莉亚” -对,我都忘了
-"Send Amelia flowers." -Yes, that's right. I forgot about that.
你现在会送花给女生啦
You send women flowers now.
没有,是第一次 但我想这是成年人会做的事
No, first time. But figured it was the adult thing to do.
-我根本不知道去哪里买♥♥花 -花店啊
I actually don't even know where to get flowers. A florist.
妳知道在哪吗?
[Owen] Oh, do you have one?
你要我帮你买♥♥花送你女朋友?
You want me to help you buy flowers for your girlfriend?
她不是我女朋友 算了,我自己想办法
She's not my girlfriend. Never mind. I can figure it out.
-欧文亨德立克? -我是,你们是谁?
-[man] Owen Hendricks? -Uh, yeah. Who are you?
特勤局,请你跟我们走
Secret Service. We need you to come with us.
结束了是吗?
[Hannah] Over, huh?
我相信这跟那件事无关
I'm sure this has nothing to do with that.
-这是关于什么… -我不能告诉你,走吧
-What does this have to do with--? -[man] I can't tell you that. Let's go.
好
Okay. Uh--
祝妳有美好的一天
Have a great day.
史上最棒的一天
Best day ever.
好,你们先走
Yeah. After you.
雷斯特?
Lester?
在这里
[Lester] Down here.
我背痛
Back's bothering me.
可能是因为长年开破车 又睡廉价床垫的关系
Must be all the years riding in rusty cars and sleeping on cut-rate mattresses.
振作一点,我们有危机要解决
Well, pull yourself together, because we have a crisis to solve.
奈兰很满意
Nyland is happy.
不是满意我们 不然妳不会是这种表情
Not with us obviously, or your face wouldn't be doing that.
对,是年轻的欧文亨德立克
No, with the young Owen Hendricks.
他让法♥院♥撤销了灰色邮件的案子
He got his graymail case thrown out of court.
传言他使出神招
Rumor has it he came up with a genius move,
奈兰认为这小子化不可能为可能
and now Nyland thinks the kid walks on water.
要不是我觉得很烦,我也会很佩服
I'd be impressed if I wasn't so annoyed.
-我们得改变策略 -不
-We're gonna have to change strategies. -No.
薇欧蕾,妳想想看 如果奈兰会听他的
Violet, think about it. If he's got Nyland's ear,
他就能恶搞我们 就像我们恶搞他那样
that means he can sabotage us the way we've been sabotaging him.
对,但他已经恶搞我了
Yeah, but he's already sabotaged me.
他丢那个AI的案子陷害我
He threw me under the bus with that whole AI thing.
我是会记仇的人,相信我 那小子现在或许是明日之星
And I hold a grudge. Trust me, the kid might be a shooting star now,
但他会坠毁烧尽的 我们只是要给他一点时间
but he's gonna crash and burn. We just have to give him some time.
好,但在等待期间 我们要转向讨好他
Fine. But while we wait, we pivot to get on his good side.
妳用手肘帮我按肩膀,快点
Drop your elbow on my shoulder right there. Come on now.
好
All right.
对,是春天来了花束
Uh, yes, it's the Spring Is Here bouquet
加运费和客制化卡片
plus delivery charges and then the personalized card.
好,谢谢妳,丹妮丝,妳帮了大忙
Okay, yup. Thank you, Denise. Super helpful.
花是送给我的…她不是我女朋友
Flowers for my-- She's not really my girlfriend.
也不只是同事
She's more than a coworker.
我觉得“砲♥友♥”这个说法有点恶心
I find the whole term "friends with benefits" kind of icky.
等等,你们要带我去见谁?
Wait. Who are you taking me to see?
亨德立克先生,我是凯文米尔斯 总统的幕僚长
Mr. Hendricks, I'm Kevin Mills, chief of staff to the president.
非鲍伯
Not Bob.
-别在这里提 -好,“这里”是指白宫吗?
-Not here. -Right. "Here" being the White House?
这是古老的行政办公大楼
We're in an old executive office building.
我不会第一次见面就带你去白宫
I wouldn't bring you to the White House on a first date,
尤其是需要否认的这种
especially one that requires deniability.
-你找我来做什么,长官? -我在兰利还有耳目
-Why did you bring me here, sir? -I still have ears inside Langley,
你到处提你刚讲的那个名字 为什么?
and you've been throwing the name you just said around. Why?
因为有人寄灰色邮件给我们 说你是她的联络人之一
Because someone who's graymailing us said that you were one of her handlers.
-谁? -玛可欣麦拉杰
-Who? -Maxine Meladze.
她说谎
She's lying.
我听说过她,但她不是我负责的
I've heard of her, but she wasn't one of mine.
她成为线人的时候 我已经在食物链的顶层
I was too far up the food chain by the time she became an asset.
但就算我是她的案件专员 她也只会知道我的掩护名字
But even if I was her case officer, she only would have known my cover name
因为我不是笨蛋
because I'm not an idiot.
所以你是说,有人假装成你
Uh... So you're saying, sir, that someone is pretending to be you
不是非鲍伯?
and not Not Bob?
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表