剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
很棒,拜两位所赐
It was great. No thanks to you two.
听着,我不介意当菜鸟被耍
Look, I don't mind getting hazed 'cause I'm the new guy,
但你们两个要再那样害我 我不会放过你们
but if either one of you try to torpedo me like that again, we're gonna have a problem.
我现在要上楼,法务长又需要我了
Now, I gotta get upstairs. General counsel needs me. Again.
干杯
Cheers.
没有201文件 就无从得知麦拉杰的联络人是谁
[Owen] Without a 201 file, no way to know who Meladze's handler was.
但吉班探员证实玛可是线人
But given that Agent Gilbane confirmed that Max was an asset,
我们必须认真看待这个灰色邮件威胁
we have to take the graymail threat seriously.
-我没叫你去叶门 -对,长官
-I didn't tell you to go to Yemen. -[Owen] Yes, sir.
是我自行判断它是必要的下一站
I decided to make the judgment call that it was the necessary next step.
我想你是那种喜欢主动的领导者
Plus, I figured you're the type of leader who appreciates initiative,
但如果你要我先取得许可…
but if you want me to get approval--
不,主动是好事
No. Initiative is good.
干得好
Nice job.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的手怎么了?
What happened to your hand?
关车门被夹到
Closed it in a car door. Ah.
去凤♥凰♥城找麦拉杰问话
Go to Phoenix. Talk to Meladze.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
现在吗?
Now?
长官,可是我三天前才上工
Sir, it's just, my day started three days ago.
好吧,我去凤♥凰♥城
Great. Yeah. Phoenix it is.
(凤♥凰♥城)
你知道玛可麦拉杰吗?
What can you tell me about Max Meladze?
她因为罪行残暴遭到关押,不得保释
She's been held without bail due to the brutal nature of her crime.
-她杀了谁? -名叫萨尔瓦多奎尼的健行向导
-Who'd she kill? -A trucking guy named Salvatore Kwitny.
凤♥凰♥城警局认为 麦拉杰小姐用他的卡车载货
Phoenix PD thinks Miss Meladze was using his trucks to run product.
中情局怎么会对她有兴趣?
So, what is the CIA's interest in her?
我无权透露,但我要她的电子档案
Not at liberty to say, but I'll need a digital copy of her file
在私人房♥间跟她见面 不能旁听,不能有监视器
and a private room to meet with her. No listeners, no cameras.
坐吧?
Shall we?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是中情局法务长办公室的 欧文亨德立克
I'm Owen Hendricks from the general counsel's office at the CIA.
我们收到妳的信
We got your letter.
-这么久才来 -局里很忙
-Took you long enough. -Yeah, it's a busy place.
妳知道威胁中情局是犯罪吧?
You know that making threats against the agency's a crime, right?
我知道很多事
I know many things.
肯定比你多
More than you, that's for sure.
你做多久了?几个星期?
So how long has it been, huh? A few weeks?
-会用打印机了吗? -我们不是来聊我的事
-You know how to use the copy machine? -We're not here to talk about me.
-你的手怎么了? -关车门夹到的
-What happened to your hand? -I closed it in a car door.
骗人,我拔过够多指甲 知道被拔之后长什么样
Liar. I've pulled out enough fingernails to know what it looks like afterwards.
妳似乎引以为傲
You seem really proud of that.
不行吗?有些指甲还是为中情局拔的
Shouldn't I be? Some of those nails were for the CIA.
那是妳威胁要爆的料之一吗?
Oh, is that one of the things that you're threatening to expose?
不是
No.
-你在局里待得还喜欢吗? -很棒,妳的联络人是谁?
-So how do you like the agency so far? -It's great. Who was your handler?
蠢问题,因为这样我就知道 你没有我的完整档案
Dumb question, because now I know you have no hard file on me.
也就是说你不清楚 我知道什么或可以爆谁的料
Which means you have no idea what I know or who I can burn.
也许吧,但我很快就会查出来
Maybe. But I'm gonna find out soon enough.
除非我告诉你,但我不会说
Only if I tell you, which I won't...
除非你先替我做几件事
unless you do some things for me.
-你的指甲是谁拔的? -没有谁
-Who pulled out your fingernail? -No one.
我有中情局机密文件
I have classified CIA documents.
妳有文件?
You have documents?
多到爆,你的指甲是谁拔的?
So many documents. Who pulled out your nail?
在叶门的特务,我去问她关于妳的事
An operative in Yemen. I went to ask her about you.
“她”,你不知不觉透露了情报
"Her." You know, you give away information without realizing it.
我很意外你能活着回来
I'm surprised you survived your trip.
但我没什么信心
It certainly doesn't inspire confidence
你是能把我弄出去的律师
that you're the right lawyer to help me get out of here.
-我不是来把妳弄出去的 -到此为止
-I am not here to get you out. -Games.
我已经无聊了
I am bored.
-叫你老板派别人来 -等一下…
-Tell your boss to call someone else. -Wait, hold on. Just--
嗨,不好意思,请等一下 小姐,拜讬
Hi, excuse me, one second, excuse me. Excuse me. Miss, please.
给我那些文件
Give me those documents.
如果妳说的是实话,我就帮妳
If you're telling me the truth, then I'll help you.
看吧?
There. See?
有那么难吗?
Was that so hard?
-东西在迷你仓库 -妳把中情局的机密文件
-They're in a storage locker. -You have top-secret CIA documents
放在什么人都能找到的迷你仓库?
in a storage locker where anyone can find them?
我喜欢过危险的生活
I like to live dangerously.
你得尽快拿到那些档案
[Nyland] you need to secure those files ASAP.
联络联邦调查局的在地办公室 护送你去
Call the local FBI office and get an escort.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
-要我派奇成斯去帮忙吗? -不用,千万不要
-You need me to send Kitchens to help? -No, sir. Definitely not.
-我可以搞定 -好,别搞砸了
-I've got this. -All right. Don't fuck this up.
这里是联邦调查局凤♥凰♥城分处
[operator] You have reached the Phoenix Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
您可以直接拨♥打♥分机号♥码
If you know your party's extension, you can dial it at any time.
网路犯罪处请按1
For Cyber Division, press one.
跨国行动处请按2
For International Operations Division, press two.
重大事件反应小组请按3
For Critical Incident Response Group, press three.
犯罪调查处请按4
For Criminal Investigative Division, press four.
您按的是4,犯罪调查处
You have pressed four, Criminal Investigative Division.
所有调查员都在…
All investigators are--
妈的
Fuck it, man.
同理心可以从好几个方面来思考
[woman over speaker] Empathy can be thought of in several ways.
第一个是对比同理心与同情心…
The first is to contrast empathy with sympathy...
真正的精神变♥态♥…
In true psychopaths...
这家伙是谁啊?
[in Spanish] Who the fuck is this guy?
大脑控制同理心的区块是暗的
...the parts of the brain that control empathy are dark.
精神变♥态♥有较少的
Psychopaths have reduced connections
腹内侧前额叶皮质之间的连结
between the ventral medial prefrontal cortex,
这个大脑区块负责…
the part of the brain responsible for...
袋子给我们
We'll take the bag.
老兄,你打算怎样?你逃不掉的
Bro, what's your plan here? It's not like you'll get out of there.
抱歉,你们是谁?
I'm sorry. Who are you?
我们是要拿走袋子的人 你没看到他的枪吗?
We're the guys who are gonna take the bag. Did you not see his gun?
我有看到
No, I saw it, man.
我今天也不是第一次看到…是昨天
Just not the first one I've seen today-- Yesterday.
是两天前,我不会算了
It was two days ago. I can't do the math, man.
-这一天太奇怪了 -没关系,我们帮你做个了结
-It's been an epically strange day. -No problem. We can end it for you.
不用了,我没在抱怨
No, I'm good. Wasn't really complaining.
把门打开,交出袋子 也许我们就会放你回家
[Talco] Open the gate. Give us the bag, maybe we'll let you go home.
办不到,抱歉
Not gonna happen, man. My bad.
你知道子弹会穿过金属吧?
You do know bullets go through metal, right?
对,我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
放轻松!冷静点!
[Owen] Hey, relax! Relax! Calmate!
我知道了!好!进来吧
I got it! It's fine! Come in. I got it.
好
-[Talco speaking Spanish] -[man] All right.
靠
Shit.
你很不上道喔,兄弟
[Talco] That was not cool, bro.
你逼我跑,我讨厌跑步
You made me run. I hate running.
袋子
The bag.
去你的
Fuck you.
你看起来好惨
[Max] You look rough.
嘴角有一点呕吐物
You got a little bit of vomit...
利用我当跑腿,差点害死我
Using me as an errand boy almost got me killed.
谁会在袋子里装酸液陷阱啊?
Who the fuck booby-traps a bag with acid?
倖存者
A survivor.
我的钱呢?
Where's my money?
在我车上,企图抢走的人是谁?
In my trunk. Who were the guys trying to get it from me?
不爽的竞争对手 自以为钱是属于他们的
Disgruntled competitors. They think it belongs to them.
我们谈完之后,我就会把钱交给警方
As soon as we're done, I'm giving it to the police.
你真有这么蠢吗?
Are you really this stupid?
你不能交出去
No, you're not handing it over.
你离开这里后就去拿袋子
When you leave here, take the bag,
放到停车场后面的垃圾桶里
put it in a garbage can at the back of the parking lot,
我会派人过去拿,帮我保管
and I will have someone pick it up and secure it for me.
我为什么要那样做?
Why would I do that?
因为筹码都在我手上 你不知道我是谁
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表