剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
I'm guessing you used to launder money into Swiss banks under an assumed name?
是五个,但那些帐户 都在六年前被锁住了
Five of them. But all the accounts were locked six years ago
因为美国制裁白俄♥罗♥斯♥与俄♥罗♥斯♥
when the U.S. hit Belarus and Russia with sanctions.
所以我们只要解除妳的帐户制裁就好
So we have to get your accounts unsanctioned.
对,你去做
Yes. You do.
-我? -你坚持要参与的
-Me? -[Dawn] You insisted on staying involved.
不,我没有
No, I didn't. I--
好吧,怎样才能解除制裁?
Fine. How do I get the sanctions lifted?
你是律师,自己想办法
You're the lawyer, figure it out.
说好的克里普托斯甜甜圈
[Owen] Kryptos Donuts, as promised.
-讚喔 -谢啦
-Score. -Thank you.
深夜麦片会?我也要
Late night cereal sesh? Right on.
所以呢?
So?
宿醉还好吗?
How's the hangover going?
还过得去
Tolerable.
你今天过得怎么样?
How was your day?
超讚,解决了一些麻烦 又制♥造♥了新的麻烦
It was so good. Solved some problems, made a new one.
喔,我被艾蜜莉亚甩了 她说我太像20岁男生
Oh, Amelia dumped me, said I was too 20-something for her.
她是指14岁吧
She meant 14.
我本来要说12岁的
I was gonna say 12.
很高兴知道你们这么有同情心
Well, it's nice to know I can count on your compassion.
-可以问一个财政部问题吗? -好
-Can I ask a Treasury Department question? -Okay.
我的新麻烦之一跟国际制裁有关
One of my new problems has to do with international sanctions.
我不能透露细节
But I can't give you the specifics.
-那我很难帮你 -好吧
-It'll make it hard for me to help you. -Okay, um...
假设东尼虎为外国犯罪组织做事
Let's say Tony the Tiger works for a foreign criminal organization
遭到美国制裁
which the U.S. has sanctioned.
你说的是关税、禁运、非关税壁垒
Are we talking tariffs, embargoes, NTBs,
还是家乐氏三人组 冻结了东尼的个人资产?
or has Snap, Crackle, and Pop frozen Tony's individual assets?
最后一个
The last one.
好,那可能是对SDN的单方面制裁
Okay, it's probably a unilateral sanction on an SDN.
特别指定国民
Specially Designated National.
有办法解除吗?
Okay. Is there any way to get that lifted?
基本上你需要神蹟
You'd need an act of God, basically.
我爸妈多年来做过好几个寡头的代表
My parents have repped several oligarchs over the years.
超没品,他们始终没能让美国政♥府♥ 在制裁上面让步
It's so gross, and they have never gotten the U.S. government to budge on sanctions.
东尼虎有没有办法
Is there any way at all Tony the Tiger
可以进入那些被制裁的帐户
could get into one of those sanctioned accounts
不让家乐氏三人组知道?
without Snap, Crackle and Pop knowing?
没办法,所有银行都有一份 落落长的制裁帐户清单
No. There's a giant list of sanctioned accounts that goes to all the banks.
每天更新 每个帐户都锁在银行电脑里
It's updated daily and each account
is literally locked into the bank's computers.
有人企图存取就会亮红旗
A red flag goes up if anyone tries to access them.
帐户解锁唯一的办法 就是由银行排除在外
The only way to unlock an account is to get it excluded by the bank.
那这一点我要找谁谈?
Okay, so who do I have to talk to about that?
嘿!
[Owen] Yo!
说好给你的,谢谢你见我
As requested. Thanks for meeting me.
哪里
No problem.
你讲得好神秘,我哪能拒绝?
You made it sound so clandestine, how could I refuse?
你知道给我这个 我就会赢得寻宝游戏,打败泰伦斯
You know, in giving me these, I win the scavenger hunt. I beat Terence.
知道
Yeah.
可惜此时此刻,国♥家♥安♥全♥胜过友情
Unfortunately, national security trumps friendship at this moment.
怎么了?
What's going on?
这件事太敏感,我不能透露细节
I can't give you details because this is so sensitive,
但我需要取消几个 被制裁的瑞士银行帐户
but I need sanctions lifted on a few Swiss bank accounts.
它们在六年前的俄♥罗♥斯♥制裁中 被扫到台风尾
They were swept up in Russian sanctions six years ago.
没办法
Yeah, no.
俄♥罗♥斯♥太敏感了
Russia is way too radioactive.
我知道,但这些帐户扯很远
I know, but these are tangential.
属于白俄♥罗♥斯♥的某个中阶罪犯
They're tied to a mid-level criminal in Belarus.
没有人会在乎
No one's gonna give a shit.
帐户里的钱 是某个隐蔽任务成功的关键
The money in the accounts is crucial to the success of a covert operation.
这项任务有深远的国安利益
One with profound national security benefits.
你会带来重大改变
You'd be making a huge difference.
-你为什么不能走正常管道? -你知道的
-Why can't you go through proper channels? -You know why.
没有人想让自己的名字 扯上可能会失败的任务
Nobody wants to put their name on something that could fail.
但它不会失败的
But it's not going to.
大家都这么说
That's what they all say.
是啊
Yeah.
我凭什么要为你冒险?
Why should I stick my neck out for you?
你是指我要怎样让你不吃亏?
You mean how can I make it worth your while?
你说吧
You tell me.
我要约会
I want a date.
跟你室友
With your roommate.
我可以问他,我很肯定他会说好
I mean, I can ask. Pretty sure he'll say yes.
他如果说好 我就一小时解除一个帐户的制裁
Well, if he does, I will release the sanctions on one account for one hour.
只有这样才不会被发现,成交吗?
That's the only way they go unnoticed. Deal?
成交
Deal.
♪ Breaking ice, see your motorbike Blazing through the sky ♪
你出发前我要先厘清一件事
[Nyland] I need to clarify something before you're wheels up.
你的测谎结果?做得很好
The results of your swirl? You aced it.
除了这里以外
Except for here,
测谎员问你,破车轮有没有说谎
when the polygrapher asked if the squeaky wheel had lied about anything.
对,长官,那个不重要
Yes, sir, it was nothing relevant.
线人有过一个小孩死了 很久以前的事
The asset had a child that died, a long time ago.
被问到有没有小孩的时候 她回答“没有”
She answered "none" when asked if she had any children.
严格来说也不算说谎 我不想给唐恩感情筹码…
Technically, it wasn't a lie. And I didn't wanna give Dawn emotional leverage--
有何不可?
Why the fuck not?
这个线人等于是拿枪指着我们的头
This asset has a proverbial gun to our heads.
威胁要曝光秘密 我们需要的筹码越多越好
Threatening to expose secrets. We need all the leverage we can get.
是,长官,我话还没说完
Yes, sir. With respect, I wasn't finished.
我会用尽所有筹码保护局里
I will use every ounce of leverage that we have to protect the agency.
但我不信任唐恩吉班会做一样的事
I just don't trust Dawn Gilbane to do the same.
我同意
I agree.
所以我才派你去
Which is why I'm sending you.
如果吉班被胁迫了 你就要帮我找到证据
If Gilbane has been compromised, you need to get me the proof.
接下来48小时是任务关键
The next 48 hours are mission critical.
你们会在义大利下飞机 搭车继续前往日内瓦
We'll drop you in Italy, where you'll continue on to Geneva by car.
你们去提领麦拉杰帐户的新钱
While you secure fresh money from Meladze's accounts,
我和我的团队会带着妳的钱袋
my team and I will take your bag of cash,
前往德国
and we will head to Germany
在那里展开安排妳 重回白俄♥罗♥斯♥的任务计画
where we will begin mission planning your reinsertion into Belarus.
-干嘛? -妳不可能让我们
-What? -There's no way that you allow us
在日内瓦趴趴走,不派特务盯着我们
to run around Geneva without operational oversight.
桑德葛伊一小时前抵达日内瓦
Xander Goi landed in Geneva an hour ago.
他驻点在领♥事♥馆♥
He is setting up shop at the consulate.
我要派你们去日内瓦支援亨德立克
[Nyland] I'm sending you to Geneva to backstop Hendricks.
他知道吗?
[Lester] Does he know this?
不知道,如果一切顺利 他永远不会知道
No, and if things go smoothly, he never will.
万一有状况 我们要保护他还是线人?
And if things go sideways, do we protect him or the asset?
你们要保护中情局
[Nyland] You protect the agency.
如果你们能做到那样
If you can do that...
同时支援亨德立克,很好
and support Hendricks, fine,
不行的话,天底下律师多的是
if not, can't swing a dead cat in this town without hitting a new lawyer.
兴奋吗?妳要回家了
You excited? You're going home.
我们得先安全撑过旅程才行
First, we need to survive the journey.
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表