剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah, I'll just take it back to the base,
仔细看过,签名封缄,一早再送回来
read it, have it signed, sealed, and delivered in the morning.
-感激不尽 -当然
-And we appreciate that. -[Dave] Yeah, absolutely.
两位,我们走吧,让律师们休息
Hey, boys, let's bug out, let the lawyers settle in.
枕头不错
Nice pillow.
很高兴又见到你,老大
[Dave] It was good to see you again, boss.
保持警戒
Keep your head on a swivel.
你离开之后,这里变得很危险
This place has gotten beaucoup dangerous since the last time you were here.
民兵很嚣张,我可不希望你出事
Militias are feisty. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you.
我觉得这也太容易了,对吧?
-[door closes] -I feel like that was too easy.
Too easy, right?
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
还以为我不出外勤,压力会小一点呢
I thought getting out of the field would make my life less stressful.
Huh.
所以你才进到法务长办公室吗?
That's why you made the jump to the Office of the General Counsel?
那要怪薇欧蕾
That was Violet's fault.
我跟她在德国的陆军基地认识的
I met her at this Army base in Germany.
她当时是军法官,厌倦了陆军
She was there as a JAG, and she was tired of the Army.
说服我相信,当律师 是中情局唯一的可转移技能
Convinced me that being a lawyer was the only transferable skill in the CIA,
她就帮我上线上法学院
so she helped me with law school online.
我教她中情局的行事作风
I taught her how the agency works.
结果我又回到最底层 让某个金童当保母
Here I am, back at the bottom, being babysat by some golden boy.
这样讲不公平
That's not fair.
你到任第一周,奈兰就派你去参议院
First week on the job, Nyland's already got you at the Senate.
然后你意外赚到这个灰色邮件 你会怎么说?
Then you hit pay dirt with this graymail. What would you call it?
我觉得这是我擅长做的事
I'd like to think I'm good at what I do.
你根本不知道自己在做什么 好吗?你是运气好
Man, you don't even know what you do. Okay? What you are is lucky.
你要是了解我的人生 就不会说我运气好了
If you knew anything about my life, you wouldn't call me lucky.
但你尽管低估我吧,看你能撑多久
But by all means, keep underestimating me. See how far that gets you.
-我要睡那张床 -有差吗?
-Uh-uh. That one's mine. -What is the difference?
我的床要离门最远
The difference is mine's furthest from the door.
雷斯特?
[Owen] Uh, Lester?
放心,常有的事,电很快就会来
[Lester] Don't worry about it. Happens sometimes. Generator will kick on.
-[door unlocking] -[ominous music playing]
雷斯特
[Owen] Lester.
门外有人
There's someone at the door.
我们该怎么做?
[Owen] What do we do?
-去看是谁 -为什么非要我去?
-[Lester] See who it is. -Why me? What do I have to go do it?
-你离门比较近 -听你在…
-[Lester] You're closer to the door. -Are you f--?
好吧
Fine.
是什么东西?
What is it?
戴夫的表格
It's Dave's form.
他签了?
He sign it?
没有
Nope.
(去你的)
[hip-hop music playing]
(塞索,黎巴嫩)
刚出厂的
Oh. Mm.
Fresh from the factory,
阻滞力加倍,后座力减半
twice the stopping power, half the kickback.
早安!
Whoa.
Morning!
我们真的很感谢你昨晚送这个回来 但是…
Hey, we really appreciate you dropping this off last night, but, uh...
你没签名我们没法离开黎巴嫩
we can't leave Lebanon until you sign it.
我不签会怎样?
And if I don't?
拜讬,你是聪明人,戴夫 我不会讲好听话骗你
Come on. You're a smart guy, Dave. I'm not just blowing smoke up your woo-ha.
雷斯特,他超级尊重你的
Lester, he's got mad respect for you.
所以他不能强迫你 那也是我来的原因
It's why he couldn't give the tough love that you need, but that's why I'm here.
我跟你说实话 不管实话听了有多痛苦
I'll tell you the truth, no matter how painful it is.
说来有趣 我真心觉得我们有很多共通点
It's funny. I actually think that we have a lot in common.
当然不是很明显啦
-[Dave] Mm. -Not in obvious ways, obviously.
但你我都得搞清楚自己的立场
But you and I both need to know where we stand.
没空乐观的说什么最好的情况
No time for rose-tinted glasses or best-case scenarios.
讲真的
So, here's the real.
你不签这张表,你的人生就完了
You don't sign this form, your life is over.
中情局会把你调回去
The CIA will pull you from the field
拿你干过的非法勾当来起诉你
and prosecute you for all the illegal shit that you've done.
就算你有办法避免牢狱之灾
If you somehow manage to avoid prison,
他们也会把你列入 所有潜在雇主的黑名单
they are gonna blacklist you from every potential employer.
然后他们会把你放上禁飞名单
Then they'll put you on the no-fly list.
让你没办法去别的地方找工作
So you can't get a job anywhere else.
但那是不会发生的,对吧?
But that's not gonna happen, right?
你不会笨到遗弃你的小孩
You wouldn't be so stupid as to abandon your kid,
包括情感上和财务上,对吧?
both emotionally and financially, right?
拿笔给我
Give me the damn pen.
我们没办法再印一份
[Owen] We couldn't make another copy.
是基于安全理由,你懂的
Security reasons. You understand.
好,谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
保重
Take care.
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
-As-salamu alaykum.
-As-salamu alaykum.
早安
Guten Morgen.
我这里是美国大使♥馆♥ 想问一位我们员工的事
I'm calling from the American Embassy about one of our employees.
-他常去贵店买♥♥糕饼 -请稍等,我们很忙
-He comes there to buy pastries. -[woman] Please hold. We are very busy.
(杰克杰克咖啡馆)
喂?没事,我收到你的钱了
[man] Yeah? No, we're good. I got your money.
-嘿 -对
-[Max] Hey. -Yeah.
我稍后再回你电♥话♥
Give me a minute. I'll call you back.
-你可以帮我吗? -好,什么事?
-Can you help me? -Sure. What's the problem?
我的车子发不动
My car, it won't start.
好,妳挺漂亮的嘛
Yeah. You're a pretty thing.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
-你不认得我? -不认得
-You don't recognize me? -No.
等等,妳在钻石俱乐部跳舞的?
Oh, wait. You dance at Diamond's, right?
我在蔻拉家见过你
I met you at Cora's,
在你把她打个半死之前
just before you beat her half to death.
那个女人挨不起拳头不能怪我
Ain't my fault that girl can't take a punch.
是,我这里是美国大使♥馆♥ 想问一位我们员工的事
Yes. I'm calling from the American embassy about one of our employees.
是,葛伊先生
Ja, Mr. Goi.
他每天来,是我们最棒的客人
He comes in every day, our best customer.
对,我想确认他的名字,避免搞错
Exactly. I just want to confirm his first name so there are no mix-ups.
好,是桑德葛伊
Ja. Ja. Xander Goi.
好极了
Perfect.
嘿,我一直到处找妳呢
Oh, hey. I have been looking all over for you.
-美女 -约会怎么样?
-Hey, Purple. -So, how did the date go?
-还好 -妳有帮我问到什么吗?
-Fine. -And do you got anything for me?
没有,他不想聊工作,但我会继续试
No. He didn't wanna talk about work, but I'll keep trying.
嘿唷!胜利的英雄回来了
Hey, yo! The conquering heroes have returned.
-来,愿你平安 -你也是
-Come on, as-salamu alaykum. -As-salamu alaykum to you.
-看来有人称兄道弟了 -没什么啦
-Oh. Looks like somebody bonded. -Oh, no big deal. You know.
我帮迷你冰箱补货囉
I got a refill for that mini fridge.
听着,我想为前晚的事道歉
Listen, I wanted to apologize about the other night.
我的作法很不酷,让我弥补妳
What I did was not cool. Let me make it up to you.
最好是
You better.
-亨德立克 -是,长官
-Hendricks. -Yes, sir.
为什么美国司法部长
Why the fuck is the Attorney General of the United States
会在你的办公室里等你?
waiting in your fucking office?
是因为第一优先的电邮 是,长官,抱歉
It's a priority one e-mail. Yes, sir. Sorry.
部长先生,抱歉让你久等
Mr. Attorney General. I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
我寄出那封电邮时 从来没想过你会…
When I sent that e-mail, I never expected you to--
你说第一优先 意思就是他妈的第一优先
You said priority one. That means priority-fucking-one.
是,长官,我长话短说
Yes, sir. I'll keep it brief.
亚利桑那监狱有一名杀人嫌犯
There's a murder suspect in jail in Arizona.
她以前是外籍线人 现在对国♥家♥安♥全♥提出威胁
She's a former foreign asset, and poses a threat to national security.
我需要你撤销本案
I need you to throw the case out.
是奈兰叫你这样做的吗 因为我在总统面前给他难看?
Did Nyland put you up to this because I punked him in front of the president?
不,长官,这是确有其事 我可以给你保密资料
No. No, sir, this is very real. I can get you classified materials.
你要我在大选年
You want me to set free a foreigner
释放一名 在摇摆州杀死美国公民的外国人?
who murdered a U.S. citizen in a swing state in an election year?
我没那样想过,长官 不过是这样没错
I hadn't thought about it like that, sir, but the answer is yes.
你真以为…
You actually think--?
我很乐意让你骂我一整天
I'm more than happy to have you yell at me all day,
但现实是这案子非撤不可
but the reality of the situation is that this needs to happen.
如果她的威胁成真
If she follows through on her threats,
中情局收集情报的能力就会受损
the agency's ability to collect information will be crippled.
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表