剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
Okay.
(哈瓦那,中国)
-喂 -我吵醒妳了吗?
Hello. -Did I wake you?
-我猜你们过边境了? -对
-I take it you cleared the border? -We did.
我们准备回家了,安全吗?
We're ready to come home. Is it safe?
安全
It is.
妳记得地址吗?
You remember the address?
记得 如果是我们在屠♥杀♥时简报的那个
I do, if it's where we debriefed during Butcher.
等不及想见到妳了
Can't wait to see you.
(欧洲客运)
嘿,抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
我要用…我要归还手♥机♥
Um, I gotta use the-- I'll return the phone.
-免得你死后下地狱? -小心驶得万年船
-So you don't go to hell when you die? -Better safe than sorry.
干嘛?
What?
是我
It's me.
-你有麻烦,我要挂了 -等等,我的提议你无法拒绝
-You're in trouble. I'm hanging up. -Hold on. I got an offer you can't refuse.
这个可以救你,救我们
Something that could save you, us.
是什么?
What is it?
我手上握有高阶俄♥罗♥斯♥情报
I have in my possession high-level Russian intelligence.
我偷了玛可保险箱里的笔记本
I stole a notebook from Max's safe deposit box,
我很有可能没办法再留住它
but there's a chance I won't be able to hold onto it.
所以我准备把照片寄电邮给你
I'm about to e-mail you pictures of it.
不要,这样在证据开示时 会被他们发现
No, don't. Don't. Otherwise, they could be found during discovery.
也对
Right.
好,那我把照片存在IG草稿匣里
Okay, I'm gonna save the pictures to my Instagram draft folder.
你进我帐号♥下载后删除
You'll get into my account, download them, then delete them.
-我的密♥码♥是123LFG -当然了
-My password is 123LFG. -Of course it is.
一定有什么办法
There has got to be some way
可以让你用这些东西 把我们的丑闻水弄得更浑浊
for you to use these to muddy the waters on our scandal.
靠,我想我知道怎么做了
-Holy shit, I think I know what to do.
终点到了,我们得去偷车子
It's the end of the line. We've gotta go steal a car.
-好 -我没听到
-Yeah. -I didn't hear that.
对,事实上他是我们的一员
Yes, he was, in fact, one of ours.
但我要你跟瑞士警方确认 他是商♥务♥部♥专员
I need you to confirm to the Swiss police that he was a Commerce Department attaché,
他们在他身上找到的证件会这样写
which is what it says on the ID they found.
妳在这儿啊
Hey, there you are.
我在忙着做律师的事
I'm busy doing lawyer things,
如果有需要摘录什么,我会告诉你
I'll let you know if I need anything extracted.
Wow.
下一个执行项目
Next action item.
你要坚持瑞士当局 有任何线索或嫌犯都必须先通知你
You'll insist the Swiss authorities run any leads or suspects by you,
也就是我
i.e., me, first.
有两位美国公民说需要紧急协助
There are two American citizens here who need emergency assistance.
什么紧急状况?
What's the emergency?
他们说朋友住在发生命案的饭店
They say their friend was at a hotel where someone was murdered.
-这个朋友有名字吗? -有,欧文什么的
-Does this friend have a name? -Yes, Owen something.
早安,请问你们 和亨德立克先生是什么关系?
Good morning. Can you tell me how you're associated with Mr. Hendricks?
他是我们在华府的室友
He's our roommate in D.C.
你们来日内瓦很久了?
Oh...
Have you been in Geneva long?
没有,基本上我们刚到
-Nope, we basically just got here. -Oh.
-你们来见亨德立克先生? -没有,他不知道我们要来
-You came out here to meet Mr. Hendricks? -No, he didn't know we were coming.
但我不认为这有什么关连
But I don't see how that matters.
有人在欧文的饭店房♥间遇害 而我们找不到他
Someone was murdered, and now we can't find him.
所以你们来这里做什么?
So what brought you out here?
我想妳没听懂,重点不是我们
I think you're missing the point. This isn't about us.
我们的朋友失踪了 显然妳似乎一点都不紧张
Our friend is missing and you don't seem to be alarmed.
我们可以跟主管谈吗?
Is there a supervisor we can talk to?
饭店有几百个客人
There are hundreds of guests at the hotel.
妳凭什么认为妳朋友惹上麻烦了?
So why do you think your friend is in trouble?
因为他是中情局的
Because he works for the CIA.
我也是
So do I.
-事实上跟欧文是同事 -妳干嘛不直说?
-With Owen, in fact. -Why didn't you just say that?
你们干嘛跟着中情局官员 全世界趴趴走?
Why did you follow a CIA officer around the world?
就像我说的,我们很担心
Like I said, we were concerned.
饭店出事之前就担心了?有意思
You were concerned before the incident at the hotel? That's interesting.
他有告诉妳,他来这里做什么
Did he tell you about what he was doing here
他出差要做什么 他在局里做什么吗?
or what he does on his work trips or what he does at the agency?
-没有,他从来没有说过… -那妳为什么担心这趟旅途
-He never talks about work. -Why are you worried about this trip
其它旅途却都没担心过?
when you haven't been worried about others?
是跟他在这里做的事有关吗?
Was there something about what he was doing here?
我说了,他什么都没告诉我们
Like I said, he doesn't tell us anything.
除了我还有谁知道你们在这里?
Who besides me knows you're here?
我妈,半个华府都在她的电♥话♥速拨上 包括妳老板在内
My mother, who's got half of D.C. on speed dial, including your boss.
不如给我们答案 别再审问我们了吧?
How about giving us answers instead of interrogating us?
这个嘛
Well...
我也希望有答案给你们
I wish I had answers for you.
但目前我们也不知道欧文的下落
But at the moment, we don't know where Owen is either.
所以我才发问
Which is why I was asking the questions.
但如果有任何发现 我会很乐意联络你们
But I'd be happy to reach out if I find out anything.
-麻烦妳 -所以我们可以走了?
-Please do. -That mean we're free to go?
当然
Of course.
但我的建议是
But some advice.
回家去
Go home.
中情局已经在处理了
The agency is all over this.
你可以怪我来这里
You can blame me for coming here.
我们被中情局质问
We were questioned by the CIA.
我觉得妳没有搞清楚状况
It feels like you're not understanding that.
我们的名字会入档案了
Our names are now in a file.
-我们又没有做错事 -那不重要
-We didn't do anything wrong. -It doesn't matter.
容我提醒妳,我跟妳
Need I remind you, you and I
在当局眼里的地位是不同的
are not in the same position when viewed by authorities.
抱歉,你说的对
I'm sorry. You're right.
听着,我们必须面对事实
Look, we have to face the facts that...
欧文可能真的惹上麻烦了
Owen, he might be in some real trouble.
我们不但没帮上忙 还不小心制♥造♥了更多麻烦
And instead of helping, we've unintentionally created more.
-妳打给谁? -我妈
-Who are you calling? -My mother.
所以你懂了吗?
So do you understand?
把我传给你的内页印出来栽赃
Print the pages I sent you and plant them.
好,但是一堆俄文手稿 哪里能帮到我们的火箭状况?
How does a bunch of Russki scribbles help with our rocket situation?
(吉布地,非洲)
你知道哈瓦那症候群吗?
You know Havana Syndrome?
电磁能脉冲攻击 造成我国外交官脑震荡,包括在古巴
Pulsed radio frequency attacks giving our diplomats concussions in Cuba,
中国、越南和澳洲?
China, Vietnam and Australia?
-知道 -好
-Yeah. -Yeah.
笔记本上写的东西
The scribbles from the notebook pages
证实它们是俄♥国♥♥军♥事情报送的大礼
confirmed they are courtesy of Russian military intelligence.
所以你要这样做
Here's what you're gonna do.
在你即将突袭的奈及利亚大宅 找到这些内页
Find these pages at the Nigerian compound you're about to raid.
我要用头盔摄影机拍到它
Now, I want it on helmet cam,
我要你发现它们 像圣杯一样被塞在某个裂缝里
I want you to find them tucked in some crevice like the Holy Grail.
收到,任务就是那些内页
Copy that. Mission is the pages.
没错,然后就这么巧
Exactly. And then, amazing coinkidink,
你也会在同一个地点 找到你弄丢的反坦克火箭
you also find the anti-tank rockets you lost in the same place,
然后加以摧毁,因为它们不稳定
and you destroy them because they're unstable.
Poof.
-笔记本内页也要炸掉吗? -不要!你把内页拿来给我
-We blow up the notebook pages too? -No. No! No. You bring me the pages.
我拿着它们挥舞 当作不得了的情报政♥变♥
I wave them around, an incredible intelligence coup,
没有人会在乎我们的火箭 怎么会跑去博科圣地
and nobody gives two shits why our rockets ended up in the hands of Boko Haram.
顺利的话你会变成英雄
God help me, you'll be a fucking hero.
收到,你在哪发现笔记本的?
Copy that. Where did you find the notebook pages anyway?
去你的!不是我
Fuck you! I didn't.
是你在大宅发现的
You did, at the compound.
了解
Copy that.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
-妈,拜讬 -我还是不懂
-Mom, please. -I still don't understand.
妳认为欧文是被捕、受伤还是怎样?
You think Owen's been arrested, hurt, or what?
他没接电♥话♥,人也失踪了
He's not answering his phone, and he disappeared.
我跟妳说了领♥事♥馆♥的事 妳可以动用人脉
I told you what happened at the consulate. Can you just use some of your contacts
打几通电♥话♥问出他在哪 是否平安吗?
and make phone calls to find out where he is, if he's okay?
亲爱的,有那种许可的人 都会严正以待
Honey, people who have that clearance take it seriously.
没有人想要下场跟滑板车利比一样
No one wants to wind up like Scooter Libby.
滑板车利比在湖海庄园打高尔夫呢
Scooter Libby is playing golf at Mar-a-Lago.
拜讬,妳打几通电♥话♥就好
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表