剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
Nyland asked us to set up shop in OGC. Is there an empty office nearby?
没有,抱歉,妳是行动处的?
No. Sorry. You're from Operations?
这么明显吗?
[chuckles] Is it that obvious?
走廊上的热血男让妳漏了馅
Well, the adrenaline junkies in the hall gave you away.
妳不该未经许可就进入别人的办公室
You really shouldn't go into people's offices without permission.
当然
Of course.
我本来要留纸条给他 但我晚点再来找他好了
I was just leaving him a note, but I will catch up to him later.
很高兴认识妳
Nice to meet you.
不好意思,部长先生?
Excuse me, Mr. Attorney General?
你要学着点,我说会做就会做
You need to learn that when I say I'll do a thing, I do it.
但你的事很复杂,因为有证人
But your thing's complicated. There's an eyewitness.
-别插手,让我处理 -有证人?真的吗?
-So back off and let me handle it. -There's an eyewitness? Really?
-我有结巴吗? -没有,长官
-Did I stutter? -No, sir.
只是我们决定要换个方向
It's just, we've decided to go a different direction.
情况有变,我们不需要你的协助了
Circumstances have changed. We don't need your assistance anymore.
-但还是谢谢你 -谢谢我?
-But thank you. -Thank me?
孩子,你刚犯下了蠢事 你浪费我的时间,我不会忘记
Son, you just committed a cardinal sin. You wasted my time, and I won't forget it.
下次你需要司法部帮忙时
Next time you need a favor from the Justice Department,
改成给自己的脸一拳吧
punch yourself in the face instead.
-是,长官 -妈的
-Yes, sir. -Fuck.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
你该不会知道证人的名字吧?
You don't happen to know the name of the witness?
-有事吗? -这里可以,就设在这里
-Can I help you? -This'll work. We'll set up in here.
我不…这是我的办公室
I don't-- This is my office.
再也不是了 给你两分钟收东西,让开
Not anymore. You got two minutes to pack your stuff. Move.
你干嘛跟奈兰说我的好话?
Why the fuck did you say nice things about me to Nyland?
-我… -你推荐我办AI的案子
-I was-- -You recommended me for an AI case.
没有律师想办AI的案子
No lawyer wants an AI case.
恐怖片归成一类是有理由的
It's an entire horror film genre for a reason,
但你知道,所以你才故意陷害我
but you knew that, which is why you sabotaged me with it.
可是你错了
But you made a mistake.
是妳说想要挑战的
You said you wanted a challenge.
-我只是想帮妳,等等 -嘿!
-I'm just trying to help you. Wait-- -Whoa, hey!
-嗨 -刚才是怎样?
-Hi. -What was that about?
在交新朋友,我的特殊技能
Making new friends. Special skill of mine.
就像你跟司法部长交朋友
Like the friend you made with the AG.
-妳怎么知道? -我跟他的副官一起上皮拉提斯
-How do you already know that? -I do Pilates with one of his aides.
真的?
Really?
我不得不告诉他 我们不需要他帮忙了
I had to tell him we don't need his help anymore.
就在他告诉我有证人之后
-Right after he told me there's a witness. -Mm.
我需要妳给意见该怎么处理
Actually, I could totally use your advice on how to handle that.
靠
Shit.
我的参议院听证会被提前到周一了
My Senate hearing got moved up to Monday.
-Uh... -Um...
史穆特发传票给我
Smoot subpoenaed me.
要我作证法务长办公室的
He wants me to testify about the classification protocols
保密协议
at the Office of the General Counsel.
要你爆奈兰的料给他
To give him dirt on Nyland.
怎么大家都知道传票是那个意思?
Yes, how does everybody know that's what subpoena means?
你完了
You're a little fucked.
参议员可以取得你所有的工作成果
The senator could get access to all your work product.
谢谢妳,我知道
Thank you. I know.
-你跟奈兰说了吗? -没,他要担心的事够…
-Have you told Nyland? -No. He's got enough to worry abo--
-抱歉,门锁上了 -是啊
-Oh. Sorry. It's locked. -Yeah, no shit.
你之前有访客,行动处的
You had a visitor earlier. From Operations.
-唐恩吉班? -我没问她名字
-Dawn Gilbane? -I didn't get her name.
-我又不是你的秘书 -她在这?她有碰什么东西吗?
-I'm not your secretary. -She was in here? Did she touch anything?
应该没有,我跟着她进来的
I doubt it. I came in right after her.
[door closes]
-她是个问题吗? -什么?不是
-Is she a problem? -What? No.
我是说…不是
I mean... no.
好吧,你知道你欠我一个约会
Okay. You know, you owe me a date.
一点都没错,今晚8点怎么样?
You are totally right. I do. How's tonight, 8:00?
我保证不会跟别人有约
I promise, I won't make plans with anyone else.
-很好 -我们要聊我的事
-Perfect. -We talk about my thing.
我们会做的不只是聊天
Yeah. We'll do more than talk about it.
我现在要把门打开 免得别人以为我们在乱来
I'll open the door now or people might think we're fooling around.
是吗?那也太幼稚
Really? That'd be immature.
好喔
Good. All right.
(凤♥凰♥城)
[door lock buzzes]
我问可不可以在室外见面
[Owen] I asked if we could meet outside
我想妳会想要额外的放风时间
because I figured you'd appreciate extra outdoor time.
真贴心
-It's lovely. -Mm-hm.
-我有好消息 -你把我弄出去了
-So, I have some good news. -You got me out.
不是,其实那变得更复杂了 但是我会的
Uh, no. Actually, that got a little bit more complicated, but I will.
到时候,中情局要妳 回去白俄♥罗♥斯♥当线人
When I do, the CIA's putting you back in to Belarus as an asset.
这次是正式来
Officially, this time.
-谁决定的? -行动处
-Who decided this? -Operations.
显然妳的灰色邮件提醒他们 妳以前是多棒的线人,所以
Apparently, your graymail reminded them how good of an asset you used to be, so...
-干得好 -是谁?讲清楚
-[clicks tongue] Good job. -Who? Specifically.
妳知道我不会告诉妳的
Yeah. You know I'm not going to tell you that.
笨蛋,我不该送奶油泡芙的
Dumb suka. I shouldn't have sent the eclairs.
-这是什么暗号♥吗? -是他对吧?桑德葛伊?
-What-- Is that supposed to be code? -It was him, right? Xander Goi?
不是,妳怎么会知道桑德的名字?
No. How do you know Xander's name?
我跟你说过 我会查出你在维也纳见过谁
I told you I was gonna find out who you met in Vienna--
不是,妳是跟我说 妳需要知道他的掩护身份
No! You told me all you needed to know was his cover identity.
我想要帮妳 妳却背着我把事情变得更难搞
I'm trying to help you and you're making it harder by going behind my back.
-妳跟桑德葛伊交谈过? -我有联络他
-You spoke to Xander Goi? -I reached out.
妳威胁他?
Did you threaten him?
也许听起来有点敌意
Mm. Maybe it would have come across as a little hostile.
妳认为他是行动处今早跑来 背后的原因?
Now what? You think he's behind Operations showing up this morning?
-当然 -为什么?
-Of course. -Why?
送妳回家,让妳过回以前的生活 怎么会是报复?
How is giving you your old life back, sending you home, a form of payback?
不是,除非那个计画是骗人的
It's not. Unless that plan is a lie.
妳认为是因为 一旦妳出了美国会更容易杀妳
You think it's because it's easier to kill you once you're outside of the U.S.
我知道很多人的很多坏事,欧文
I know a lot of bad things about many people, Owen,
包括桑德葛伊在内
including Xander Goi.
当然
Sure.
但根据行动处的说法 中情局要妳回国
But according to Operations, the CIA needs you back in country.
妳显然跟联邦安♥全♥局♥ 某个高层将军很要好
Apparently you were buddy-buddy with a general who's a top dog at the FSB.
他们说妳现在比以往 对我们来说更珍贵
They say that you're more valuable to us now than ever.
两件事可能都是真的 他们需要我,也想要杀我
Both things can be true. They need me, they want to kill me.
妳必须向我们证明 妳活着比死了更有价值
In which case, you'll have to prove to us that you're worth more alive than dead.
为什么把我弄出去变得更复杂?
Why did getting me out become more complicated?
因为要让妳回去当线人
Because putting you back in as an asset
就表示我不能 请司法部长撤销妳的案子
means I can't have the Attorney General make your case disappear.
还有…
Also...
还有什么?
Also what?
检方有证人看到妳谋杀奎尼
The prosecution has an eyewitness who saw you murder Kwitny.
-证人? -对,妳疏忽了
-A witness? -Yeah. You got sloppy.
那是一时冲动,我让情绪战胜了理智
It was a spur-of-the-moment thing. I let my emotions get the better of me.
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
这个证人是谁?
Who was this witness?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我在查名字 好让我知道怎么让他们安静
But I'm working on getting the name so I can figure out how to keep them quiet.
-死人最安静 -不行,妳不能杀证人,玛可
-People are most quiet when they're dead. -No. You're not killing the witness, Max.
我会解决的,妳不要又背着我搞事
I will fix this. Don't go behind my back again.
不要轻举妄动,我要妳给我保证
Don't do anything. I need you to promise me.
-我保证 -我要妳认真说
-I promise. -No, I need you to mean it.
我要妳信任我,妳做得到吗?
I need you to trust me. Can you do that?
(南卡罗来纳)
(技术服务办公室)
-[man] It was an unfortunate incident. -An unfortunate incident?
-那是不幸的意外 -不幸的意外?
-有个员工手臂被扯断了 -是很可怕
-An employee got his arm ripped off. -Yes, it's clearly horrible.
但技术服务办公室 研究的是最先进的间谍技术
But the OTS is on the cutting edge of spycraft technology.
-它是有风险的 -是啊
-That comes with certain risks. -Yeah.
你们有多常询问法务长办公室 这些有没有法律风险?
And how often do you reach out to the OGC to ask whether these risks are legal?
这些计画都是非常敏感,分工很细的
These projects are very sensitive and very compartmentalized.
好,我有目视的安全许可
Yeah, well, I have eyes-only security clearance,
但我没有要打开门看别的恐怖秀
but I'm not here to open the door to any other horror shows.
我只想避免我们落得 到海牙受审的下场
I'm just trying to prevent us from ending up on trial at the Hague.
-怎样? -到了
-What? -Here we are.
这就是TIM,我们的 “科技审讯机器”
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表