剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
Please. Okay, just make a few phone calls.
除了我没有人在乎欧文了
Owen doesn't matter to anyone except me.
好,我帮妳问,但有一个条件
Okay. I will look into this on one condition.
妳要搬出那间公♥寓♥
You will move out of that apartment.
-我不要妳再扯进欧文的人生了 -妈!
-I don't want you involved in Owen's life. -Mom!
不行,我受够了他一再打乱妳的规划
No. I'm tired of him constantly derailing you.
这个没得商量
This is non-negotiable.
好吧
Fine.
还有,我会买♥♥两张票 让妳跟泰伦斯回家,经济舱
Also, I'm buying two tickets for you and Terence to come home. Coach.
当作惩罚妳做事这么鲁莽
Consider it your punishment for being so reckless.
(德国)
-我要告诉你唐恩的秘密 -什么?为何?
-I'm going to tell you Dawn's secret. -What? Why?
因为万一局里认为桑德的死 危及到让我回白俄♥罗♥斯♥
If the agency thinks Xander's death has compromised putting me back in Belarus,
我对他们就没有用了,唐恩会杀了我
then I become useless to them and Dawn kills me.
但如果我把她的秘密告诉你 她就得杀我们两个
But if I tell you her secret, then she will have to kill us both.
-我就免了吧,谢谢 -欧文
-Yeah. No, I'm good. Thank you. -Owen--
在我不想知道的清单上 会害死我的事情排第一
On the list of things I don't wanna know, shit that gets me killed is at the top.
别这么幼稚
Stop being a child.
-我才不幼稚 -唐恩…
-I'm not being a child. -Dawn--
不要…住手…
-No, don't-- Stop--
唐恩在搞幽灵线人,把钱放进口袋
Dawn is running ghost assets and pocketing the money.
我听不懂,所以我还是不知情
I don't know what that means. I'm still in the dark.
每个线人根据提供的情报程度 都会领到一笔钱
Every asset gets paid depending on the level of intelligence they provide.
唐恩捏造高级假线人 偷走中情局寄给他们的钱
Dawn created high-level fake assets and stole the money the CIA sent for them.
-那是超级违法的 -对
-That is super illegal. -Yes.
现在我有法律责任告诉我老板了
And now I have a legal responsibility to inform my boss.
你跟我♥干♥的违法勾当 可没有全部告诉你老板
You didn't inform your boss of all the illegal shit you and I did.
只要唐恩好好玩,我们就帮她保密
As long as Dawn plays nice, we keep her secret.
长官,白宫幕僚长来了
Sir, the White House chief of staff is here.
-妳是说来电吗? -不是
-You mean on the phone? -No, sir.
-他本人来了 -靠
-He's here. -Shit.
凯文,真是惊喜
-Kevin. Nice surprise.
为什么我会接到 询问欧文亨德立克的电♥话♥?
Why the hell am I getting calls about Owen Hendricks?
我不…谁打的电♥话♥?
I don't-- Calls from who?
某个说客说中情局在日内瓦的任务
From a lobbyist who says a CIA operation in Geneva
出了差错,一名中情局律师失踪
has gone sideways and a CIA lawyer's gone missing.
你这艘船的漏洞也太多了吧?
What kind of leaky ship are you running here?
第一,我讨厌你在暗示 行动处可能有的问题
First, I resent the implication that whatever issue D.O. might be having
是我的错
is somehow my fault.
第二,你真的要听简报吗?
Secondly, do you really wanna be briefed?
当然不要
Of course not.
我前一次跟亨德立克 关于某个前线人的对话
But my previous conversations with Hendricks about a certain former asset
就让我有点头大了
leaves me a little pregnant.
日内瓦是有一项任务
There was an operation in Geneva.
第一阶段是让前线人回归
The first phase, returning a former asset into the field.
出了状况
Things went wrong.
案件专员遇害,亨德立克和线人失踪
Case officer was killed, Hendricks and the asset are missing.
案件专员是谁?
Who was the case officer?
桑德葛伊
Xander Goi.
你别让这件事接近我
You keep this away from me.
它没理由会接近你
No reason to believe it'll get near you,
除非你有事没告诉我
unless there's something you're not telling me.
有事不乱说就是我们的工作
Not telling each other shit is literally in our job description.
我和亨德立克的接触是机密 没必要被提起
My contact with Hendricks was incidental. It doesn't ever need to be mentioned.
清楚了吗?
Are we clear?
-凯文? -清楚了吗?
-Kevin? -Are we clear?
-是 -很好
-Yes. -Great.
今天当我没来过
I was never here.
干嘛拿枪?
What's with the guns?
在厘清葛伊的事之前 必须把你们当敌人对待
Till we know what happened to Goi, we have to treat you as hostiles.
别往心里去
No hard feelings.
搞什么?嘿
What the fuck? Hey. Yo.
靠,妈的!
Ow! Shit. Fuck!
我认得你
I know you.
-你好吗,兄弟? -靠
-Yeah, what's up, buddy? -Shit.
我要跟奈兰说,你们太超过了
I'm telling Nyland about this. You're way out of line.
让他与外隔绝,直到我准备好问他话
Park him in darkness till I'm ready for him.
靠,拜讬,你没这么蠢吧
Oh, fuck. Come on, man. You can't be this stupid.
也许没人在乎麦拉杰 但我是法务长办公室的人
Maybe nobody gives a shit about Meladze, but I work at the OGC.
放轻松,高手
Relax, hotshot.
只要你不惹麻烦,就不会有事
As long as you're not a problem, this will all work out.
你在这里不可能是巧合
Can't be a coincidence that you're here.
唐恩提出要求,因为你跟我是旧识
Dawn made a request since you and I go way back.
而且这项任务有额外的安全津贴
Plus, this op has extra hazard pay,
这样很棒 因为你害我签让掉一半的薪水
which is sweet since you made me sign away half my fucking salary.
那些钱是给你的老婆小孩
That money goes to your wife and kids.
是前妻
Ex-wife.
我也不确定那些小兔崽子是我的种
And I'm not sure the rugrats are even mine.
我们真有必要这么夸张吗?
Do we really need all this drama?
妳就不能给我松绑吗?
Can't you come cut me loose?
我们可以开瓶酒,聊聊事发经过
We can open a bottle, talk about what happened.
不了
Nah.
我喜欢夸张
I like the drama.
我也不信任妳
And I don't trust you.
好吧
Fair enough.
那就来谈吧
Then let's get into it.
桑德葛伊的死 和我或我们的行动都无关
Xander Goi's death had nothing to do with me or our operation.
他遇害是因为上错人♥妻♥
He was killed for fucking the wrong man's wife.
我也想相信,但凭什么?
I'd love to believe that. Why should I?
因为他搞上的人♥妻♥的老公
Because the person whose wife he was fucking
是日内瓦高阶俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的老大
is a high-level Russian mobster who runs Geneva.
昨天我把桑德的照片当场拿给他
And yesterday, I gave him photos of Xander in the act.
这么冷血,玛可
That's cold, Max.
就算是妳也太狠了
Even for you.
我可没看到妳落泪
I don't see you weeping.
妳为什么那样做?
Why did you do it?
因为律师搞砸了我的钱
The lawyer fucked my money.
我只有这个把柄的价值 够我买♥♥通和勒夫见面
It was the only thing I had worth enough to get me that meeting with Lev.
妳刚刚坦承 要为中情局案件专员的死负责
You just confessed to being responsible for a CIA officer's death.
这哪里帮到我们的任务?
How does that help save our op?
因为妳会省略那个部分
Because you're going to leave that part out.
我为什么会那样做?
Why would I do that?
因为妳想当上莫斯科的站主任
Because you want to become Moscow station chief.
唯一的方法就是让这项任务成功
And the only way that happens is if this operation is a success.
否则妳就会是任务失败
Otherwise, you've run a failed mission,
还害死案件专员同僚,也就是说
got a fellow case officer killed, which means
妳被调去某个被遗忘的中情局地下室 就算走运了
you'll be lucky if they give you a desk in some forgotten CIA basement.
律师知道什么?
What does the lawyer know?
他知道闭上嘴巴对他最有利
That keeping his mouth shut is in his best interest.
妳也有他的把柄?
You have dirt on him too?
我开始有种似曾相识的感觉了
I'm starting to get a real sense of deja vu.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
那表示我们可以省略对话 叫你不要小题大作
That mean we can skip the conversation where I tell you not to make a thing
提标准任务安全协议?
of a standard mission safety protocol?
妳要这样解释 用束带绑住并攻击中情局律师?
Is that what you call zip-tying and assaulting an agency lawyer?
我是采取必要行动保护中情局任务
It's what I call doing what was necessary to protect an agency operation.
如果你玻璃心碎完了 我可以讲好消息了吗?
-Now, if you're done being delicate,
can I tell you the good news?
妳决定要跟复♥制♥人退休啦
You decided to retire with the other replicants.
我们即将跟兰利通电♥话♥
We are about to get on a call with Langley,
我们会建议局长继续执行任务
where we will recommend to the director that our operation should proceed
因为葛伊的死没有关连
because Goi's death was unconnected.
妳是真的相信,还是妳想要相信?
Is that what you believe, or what you wanna believe?
是我们两个都相信 除非你打算不挺我
It's what we both believe, unless you plan not to back me up.
亨德立克先生
Mr. Hendricks.
你让大家很担心
You had people very worried.
是,长官,抱歉
Yes, sir. I apologize.
基于线人的联络人死亡
Given the death of the asset's handler,
我认为要审慎的隐匿行踪 直到确定我们没有受到牵连
I felt it was prudent to go dark until we knew if we were compromised.
你是说葛伊的死与你们的任务无关?
Are you saying Goi's death wasn't connected to your operation?
这是合理的理论
That is the working theory.
很遗憾我们收到人力情报
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表