剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
嘿
[Owen] Hey.
嗨
Hi. Uh...
我跟塔德分手了
I broke up with Tad.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry, man.
他配不上你
He doesn't deserve you.
我知道
I know. I...
但我真的很喜欢他
But I really liked him.
放心吧,你会找到更好的人
Don't worry. You're gonna find someone so much better.
让你神魂颠倒的人
Someone you'll fall head over heels for.
对吧,欧文?
Right, Owen?
欧文?
Owen?
我是坏人吗?
Am I a bad person?
♪ Jumping cracks in the pavement... ♪
这才是你打来的原因
So that's why you're calling.
不是要关心我或泰伦斯
Not to check on Terence or me,
而是因为你做了什么事
but because you did something
我会让你良心好过一点
and you know I'll make you feel better about yourself.
对,所以答案是肯定的
Yeah. So the answer is yes.
答案是
The answer is...
你很自私
you're selfish.
我认为你有颗好心肠吗?对
Do I think you have a good heart? Yeah.
但你常常迷失
But you get lost a lot.
对不起
Sorry.
天哪
Oh, God.
你这么轻易就道歉,想必很严重
Must be bad if you're apologizing so easily.
不,妳说得对
No. You're just right.
我要挂了
I gotta go.
帮我给泰伦斯一个大拥抱,家里见
Give Terence a big hug for me. I'll see you at home.
[line disconnects]
[dramatic music playing]
[phone rings]
-喂? -嘿
-Hello? -[Dawn] Hey.
是我
It's me.
线人今晚获释
The asset is being released tonight.
妳确定我们应该这样做吗?
Are you sure this is how we should be playing it?
对,高报酬低风险
[Dawn] Yes. It's high-reward, low-risk.
我们的任务规划有两个选项
We're mission planning two options.
一个是让她回国
One to put her back in country,
一个是让她没命
the other to put her in the ground.
那个律师怎么办?
[Goi] What about the lawyer?
万一她跟他说我们的事呢?
What if she told him about us?
到时候再来处理
-Then we'll deal with it. -[door lock buzzes]
[theme music playing]
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表