剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
但局里有人把我的内部绰号♥告诉她
But someone inside the agency fed her my internal nickname.
他们会洩漏这个 就有可能洩漏其它秘密
And if they leaked that, they sure as shit could have leaked other secrets.
我要你查出是谁出♥卖♥♥♥我
I need you to find out who gave me up.
长官,你当时是莫斯科站主任
Sir, you were Moscow station chief.
不能列出她的联络人,叫他们查吗?
Couldn't you just run down her contacts and do this with them?
暗槓线人没办法
Not with a hip-pocket asset.
我也只知道一个联络人 丽塔史蒂文斯,她死了
And the only handler I knew about was Rita Stevens. And she's dead.
-是玛可… -不是,丽塔把酒当水喝
-Did Max...? -No. Rita drank like it made the sun rise.
她得了肝癌
She got liver cancer.
她喝得再怎么醉 也绝对不会犯那种错误
Even on her worst bender, she never would make a mistake like this.
长官,问题是
Sir, the thing is, um...
截至昨晚,我正式退出玛可的案子了
Well, as of last night, I'm actually off of Max's case.
孩子,我是总统的守门员
Son, I'm the gatekeeper to the president.
我有一枚杰出情报奖章 锁在兰利的置物柜里
I have a Distinguished Intelligence Medal locked in a drawer inside of Langley.
有许多敌人埋在无名冢里
There are enemy combatants in unmarked graves
遍布在你根本没听过的地方 都是拜我所赐
in places you've never even heard of because of me.
你真以为你有权利拒绝吗?
Do you really think you can say no here?
我是法务长办公室的菜鸟 这个案子是一条坎坷路
I'm new at the General Counsel's Office, and the case has been a really rocky road,
所以我担心在情感上 和麦拉杰小姐再连结
so I'm worried about emotionally re-engaging with Miss Meladze.
-我不管 -好吧
-I don't care. -That's fair.
我会查查看 但你没有资料可以让我带走吧?
I'll see what I can find. You wouldn't have anything for me to go off of, though?
就像你说的,她是暗槓线人
Because as you said, she's a hip-pocket asset.
相关资料很难找
Finding paperwork has been pretty difficult.
听起来你很适合做这份工作
Sounds like you have your work cut out for you.
有查到什么再打给我
Call me when you find something.
尽快查出来
And find it fast.
我不喜欢留个尾巴在外面
I don't like loose ends.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
艾蜜莉亚沙拉♥萨♥
Amelia Salazar.
我是威瑟斯警官,有妳的快递
This is Officer Weathers at the front gate. We have a delivery.
-传票吗? -是花
-Subpoena? -Flowers.
好,我这就下去
Oh. Okay. I'll be down in a minute.
她下来了
She's on the way.
-你送什么花? -郁金香
-What you got? -Uh, tulips.
这个选择的浪漫程度不上不下 你不觉得吗?
A romantically-neutral choice, don't you think?
-因为不是玫瑰 -有枪!
-Well, they ain't roses. -Gun!
什么?
-What? [grunting] -[Taser crackling]
-我们要通报今天使用了电击枪 -你搞什么啊?
[woman on radio] We have report of a Taser employed today. What the fuck, dude?
联邦法律禁止携带武器进入本机构
Federal law prohibits the possession of a firearm at this facility
除非有特别授权
unless specifically authorized.
你好歹也先救花吧?
You couldn't at least secure the flowers first?
抱歉,沙拉♥萨♥小姐
Sorry, Miss Salazar.
(欧文)
有麻烦了
Uh, we got a problem.
你最好打电♥话♥
You better call.
我才不要打
I'm not calling.
我们需要至少两组人舖路 让麦拉杰回去白俄♥罗♥斯♥
We'll need at least two teams to pave the way for Meladze to get back to Belarus.
看看谁有空
Let's see who's available.
什么事?
What?
不,什么都不要做
No, don't do a fucking thing.
我会处理
I'll handle it.
-有问题吗? -麦拉杰溜掉了
-Problem? -Meladze slipped the locals.
很有可能是在玩权力游戏
It's most likely a power play.
-想证明我们控制不了她 -万一不只如此呢?
-Trying to show us we don't control her. -If it's more than that?
好
Okay.
某人很开心嘛
Someone's happy.
我刚刚结案 一切都在好转,原本是啦
I just closed a case. Things are looking up, or they were.
-玛可逃了 -听来是妳的问题
-Max is in the wind. -Wow. Sounds like a you problem.
-玛可最后跟你说什么? -“再见”
-What was the last thing Max said to you? -"Goodbye."
-你知道她去哪了吗? -不知道
-Do you know where she went? -No.
你必须开始认真看待这件事 麦拉杰是你的责任
You need to start taking this more seriously. Meladze is your responsibility.
不,她是妳的责任,没我的事了 别想把妳的失败怪到我头上
No, she's yours. I did my job. Stop trying to pin your failures on me.
我不知道她在哪里 也不想知道,另外
I don't know where she is. I don't wanna know. And for good measure,
我也不在乎
I don't care.
所以祝妳顺心
So have a nice day.
(凤♥凰♥城)
好,攻击的认知理论
Okay, cognitive theory of aggression.
具体来说,攻击行为 是透过学习而非天生的
Specifically, that aggressive behavior is learned rather than innate.
跟心理动力学方法相反,对吧?
Which is the opposite of the psychodynamic approach, right?
-后者认为暴♥力♥是与生俱来的 -没错
-Where violence is inherently biological. -[woman] Correct.
好,今天就上到这里
Okay, that's it for today.
我从来没想到你会当学生
I never took you for a student.
因为妳有一堆隐性偏见
That's because you're a hot mess of implicit bias.
我在修心理学学位
I'm getting my psych degree
帮助我面对不同的人格原型
to help me navigate the different personality archetypes I deal with.
社会变♥态♥ 有反♥社♥会♥人格障碍的自恋狂
Sociopaths, narcissists with ASPD.
我要对付很多情绪不稳的混♥蛋♥
I deal with a lot of unstable assholes is my point.
让你老大答应我的条件 你就能少对付一个
If you get your boss to agree to my terms, you can deal with one less.
什么条件?
Terms for what?
我的事业
My business.
我们已经有安全屋了
We have safe houses already.
不对,你们有的是 毒窟、妓院和走私屋
No. You have stash houses and whorehouses and drop houses.
那些都会吸引条子
And they're cop magnets.
我的系统排除那种风险
My system eliminates that risk.
我知道妳有特殊系统,所以呢?
Yeah, I know. You got some special system. What is it?
妳怎么找到这些无法追踪的物业?
How do you find these untraceable properties?
你付我五百万,我就告诉你
I'll tell you, when you pay me 5 million.
太多了,妳自以为了不起
That's too much. See, you think you shit ice cream.
那在心理学上叫做邓宁克鲁格效应
And in psych terms, that's called the Dunning-Kruger effect.
邓宁克鲁格是指自以为聪明的笨蛋 我是真的聪明
No, Dunning-Kruger is when dumbasses think they're smart. I am smart.
问题是,你呢?
The question is, are you?
你我都知道,你老大要我手上的东西
We both know that your boss wants what I have.
所以我给你一天的时间来交易
So I'll give you one day to make the deal.
不然我就去找别人
Oh. And then I'll go to someone else.
完成了吗?
[in Spanish] Are you done?
给我回来 麦拉杰在这里往西侧车♥库♥去了
[in English] Get your ass back. Meladze's here heading for the west garage.
她要卖♥♥掉她的安全屋事业 但我们可以逼她交出来
She's selling her safe house hookup, but we can torture that shit out of her.
-我们就会是老大的红人 -好
-And we'll be heroes for El Jefe. -Okay.
-天哪 -现在谁是邓宁克鲁格啊?
-Oh, God. -Who's got Dunning-Kruger now?
又一个天才,跪下
Another genius. On your knees.
快点!
Now!
把枪丢掉
Drop your gun.
所以
So...
现在是这样
here's where we're at.
你偷袭我没成功 价钱因此涨到六百万
You took a shot at me and you missed. The price has just gone up to 6 million.
从现在起会有代理人跟你交易 因为我显然不能相信你
You'll be dealing with a proxy from now on because I clearly can't trust you.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
-喂? -跟妳老板说我要原本的律师
-[woman] Hello? -Tell your boss I need the lawyer back.
谁啊?
Who was it?
-嗨 -谢谢你的花
-Hi. -Thank you for the flowers.
-没什么啦 -很贴心
-Oh. It was nothing. -It was very sweet.
对了,我留了一份预先审查过的 花店名单放你桌上下次用
FYI, I left a pre-vetted list of vendors on your desk for next time.
-有助于简化流程 -所以还有下次,讚啦
-It'll help streamline the process. -Oh. So next time. Awesome.
甚至就今晚,如果你有空
Tonight, even. If you're free.
我有空
I am.
在妳的大力协助之下 我甩掉灰色邮件的包袱了
You know, I got my graymail thrown out with a big assist from you.
所以准备好稍后 妳会收到热情的感谢
So prepare to be enthusiastically thanked later.
放马过来
-Oh, right on. -Mm-hm.
顺便告诉你,奈兰似乎对你很满意
So, FYI, Nyland seems really happy with you.
他这样说?
-Did he say that? -Mm.
加倍的讚
Double awesome.
我真的是完成了奇蹟
You know, I literally pulled off a miracle.
-如果我可以那样说的话 -可以
-If I can say that. -You can.
我觉得赢来的信心超性感
I find earned confidence super sexy.
那我觉得妳超性感 我迫不及待今晚的到来了
Then I find you super sexy. I can't wait for tonight.
我也是,准备好角色扮演一个 好斗的采访者
Me neither. Get ready to role-play a combative interviewer
被我在电视直播上修理
who I make look foolish on live television.
那总是让我慾火中烧
-That always gets me hot. -Mm.
嘿,兄弟
-Hey, my man. -[Owen] Whoa.
-听说你大获全胜 -你没听错
-Heard you had a pretty big win yesterday. -[Owen] You heard right.
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表