剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
-关你什么事? -是不关我事
-Why do you care? -Oh, I don't.
但妳威胁妳要是遇害 秘密就会自动外洩
But you're threatening an automatic release of secrets if you get killed.
所以还是不要激怒哀伤的女儿吧
So, maybe don't go provoking the grieving daughter.
我的物资帐户需要五百块
-I need $500 in my commissary account. -[chuckles]
王八机不便宜
-Mm. -Burner phones aren't cheap,
你必须能够联络上我
and you need to be able to get ahold of me.
别作梦了
Forget it.
我的旅费津贴只剩三百块
I only have $300 left in my travel per diem.
三百也好
Three hundred is perfect.
反正我不会在这里待太久,对吧?
After all, I'm not gonna be here for very long, right?
对,是不会
No. No, you're not.
这不是人过的生活
This is no way to live.
妳是倖存者,妳会熬过去的
Well, you're a survivor. You'll get through it.
交给你们了
She's all yours.
艾蜜莉亚
[Violet] Amelia.
-妳跟欧文怎么样? -我们还没出去过
-So, how's it going with Owen? -We haven't gone out yet.
-没事吧? -没事,他出城了
-It's all good, right? -Yeah, he's just out of town.
放心,我知道我欠妳牵线的人情
Don't worry. I know I owe you for the hookup.
我很乐意牵线
Oh, I'm happy to do it.
好吧,我只是想找一些把柄 那小子让我很紧张
Okay. I'm just looking for a little dirt. The kid makes me nervous.
-因为妳欺负不了他? -不,是因为我不信任他
-'Cause you can't bully him? -No, it's because I don't trust him.
他一付迷人又天真的样子,我才不信
He comes across all charming and innocent, but I don't buy it.
我的人情有欠有还
Well, I pay my debts.
如果他有告诉我什么把柄 我会转告妳的
If he tells me something you can use against him, I'll pass it along.
谢啦
-Thank you. -[phone rings]
艾蜜莉亚沙拉♥萨♥
Amelia Salazar.
嘿,我是欧文…亨德立克
[Owen] Hey, it's Owen... Hendricks.
嗨,稍等一下 抱歉,我得接这通电♥话♥
Oh, hi. Hold on one second. Sorry, I've gotta take this.
是我一直要找的通讯部的人
It's a guy from Communications I've been trying to pin down.
没问题
Of course.
你在哪?
Where are you?
我正要回华府,想先打个电♥话♥谢谢妳
Uh, I'm heading back to D.C. I wanted to call and say thank you.
联邦政♥府♥今天早上移转我的案子了
The feds, they transferred my case this morning.
-很高兴有成功 -我也是
-Oh, I'm glad it worked out. -Me too.
可以问妳下一步怎么做吗? 怎样才能让政♥府♥撤案?
Can I pick your brain about next steps? How I get the feds to now drop the case?
-我以为我们要去吃晚餐 -是要啊
-I thought we were going for dinner. -We are.
很好,什么时候?
Great, when?
今晚?我九点可以
Tonight? I can do, like, 9.
我希望早一点
I'd rather do earlier.
我五点起床跑步所以十点半就要睡觉
I get up at 5 to run, so I'm lights out by 10:30.
但我要回去卡着飞机的问题
There's kind of an airplane involved in me getting to you.
好吧,那就九点 我会在思捷餐厅订位
Okay. Nine. I'll make a reservation at Esprit.
很好,那关于 帮我灰色邮件者撤案的事…
Great. So, about getting my graymail case thrown out, I--
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
我带了新鲜的祭品
I brought fresh sacrifices.
我想确认妳没事
I just wanted to make sure you were all right.
真贴心
Very sweet.
所以…
So, uh...
妳爸认识那个女的吗?
Did your dad know that woman?
就是妳说杀死他的那个
The one that you said killed him.
条子宣称他跟她一起犯罪 但是他们错了
The cops claim he was doing criminal shit with her, but they're wrong.
他是开大卡车的 赚的钱几乎不够付房♥贷
Drove an 18-wheeler, barely made enough to pay the mortgage.
她在卡车休息站打爆他的头骨
She beat his skull in at a truck stop.
天哪,真可怕
Jesus. That's awful.
-但妳不知道她为什么那样做? -谁在乎啊?
-But you don't know why she did it? -Who gives a shit why?
你会在乎你♥爸♥为什么被杀吗?
Did you care why your dad was killed?
不会,我只想要他回来
No, I just wanted him back.
(矫正机构)
我不想听妳说要睡哪张床
I don't wanna hear a word about what bunk you want.
我不在乎床,我需要手♥机♥
I don't give a shit about the bed. I need a phone.
我要找谁问?
Who do I talk to?
我的甜点让给妳吃一个月
I'll give you my dessert for a month.
去问那边的蔻拉
Talk to Cora over there.
金发的
The blond one.
只要妳遵守规定,它就是安全屋
So, it's only a safe house if you follow the rules.
妳的卧房♥
Your bedroom.
(三年前)
You don't go outside. You don't tell anyone you're here.
不要出去、不要告诉别人妳在这里
不要开窗帘、不要叫外送
You don't open the curtains. You don't order takeout.
不要过得太爽
You don't get comfortable.
把它当做牢房♥ 在追妳的人就找不到妳
Treat it like a prison cell. And whoever's after you won't find you.
是联邦调查局
It's the FBI.
我不需要知道那些,或是妳的名字
I don't need to know that, or your name.
我叫蔻拉
It's Cora.
我不能叫外送也不能出去的话 要怎么吃东西?
So, if I can't order food or go outside, how do I eat?
妳的费用包含两周的食物和住宿
Your fee covers two weeks of food and your accommodation.
之后妳回到街头 我会清除妳待过这里的足迹
After that, you're back on the street, and I wipe all trace of you being here.
不要,我们不会一起混或是做朋友
Nyet. We are not going to hang out or be friends.
那是妳说的
That's what you think.
把这里当做牢房♥
Treat it like a prison cell.
我需要手♥机♥ 而且要有国际通话和一堆时数
I need a phone. It needs to have an international plan and a ton of minutes.
妳们离开一下
Excuse us.
不会吧?妳做了那种事 还来找我帮忙?
Really? That's how you come to me after what you did?
我是做了非做不可的事
I did what I had to do.
就是妳害我被关在这里的
You're the reason I'm in here.
是我让妳还活着的
I'm the reason you're alive.
妳到底要不要给我手♥机♥?
You gonna give me that phone or what?
-三百五 -三百
-Three fifty. -Three hundred.
货到付款
Pay at the store.
好,我收妳的钱,但我们不是朋友
Okay. I'll take your money, but we're not friends.
我们从来都不是
We never were.
-妳穿得真漂亮 -谢谢
-Wow. You look amazing. -Thanks.
-你穿得像是去工作 -我没时间换衣服
-You look like you're dressed for work. -I didn't have time to change.
我们第一次约会 你得更性感一点,进来吧
Well, I need sexier for our first date, so come in.
我有衣服可以给你穿
I've got something you can wear.
好
All right.
妳家真不错
Nice digs.
-别有洞天喔? -去浴室换
-Yeah. You got a story, huh? -Go change in the bathroom.
妳的直接会让某些男生觉得扫兴
You know, some guys would be turned off by your directness.
-你会吗? -不会
-Are you? -No.
我喜欢知道自己要什么的女人
No, I like a woman who knows what she wants.
-答得好 -谢谢
-Good answer. -[mouthing] Thank you.
Uh...
不是那个房♥间
Oh, no, it's not that room. It's not that one.
这是什么?
Oh. What's this?
我的未来 我三年后要当有线新闻的主播
My future. In three years, I'm gonna be a talking head on cable news.
我加入中情局是因为 比起当法律分♥析♥师
I joined the CIA because National Security credentials
国安背景能让你拿到更高的薪水
get you paid much more than being a legal analyst.
酷,妳会做得很棒的
Cool. You'd be great at it.
我每晚都练习
I practice every night.
了不起,我去换衣服
-Good for you. I'm gonna go change. -Mm.
我只是来收第二周的房♥租
[Max] I'm just here to collect for the second week.
妳的钱在这边 妳要留下来吃晚餐吗?
Got your money over here. You wanna stay for dinner?
我要做很炫的白色垃圾食物
I'm making some fancy white-trash food.
妳没吃过我的热狗起司通心面 就不算活过
You haven't lived until you've tasted my hot dog mac and cheese.
不了,谢谢
No. Thank you.
拜讬嘛
Come on.
从我上次跟妳讲话之后
You're the first person I've talked to
妳是第一个跟我讲话的人
since you were the last person I talked to,
我有预感妳没别的节目
and something tells me you don't have other plans.
我以为我只会待六个月
I thought I'd only be here for six months.
能有多糟?美国都宣传自己是仙境
How bad can it be? America sells itself as a wonderland.
事实上这里每个人都过得很辛苦
Truth is everyone here is struggling.
食物吃起来都甜得要死
And all the food tastes like sugar.
妳这么讨厌美国,干嘛不回家乡?
If you hate it so much, why don't you go home?
Mm.
因为妳不能回去
'Cause you can't.
说来复杂
It's complicated.
妳上一次坐在餐桌 跟别人吃饭是什么时候的事?
When's the last time you sat at a table and had dinner with someone?
不记得了 老实说我以为我会更享受其中
I can't remember. Honestly, I thought I would enjoy it more.
我受过很多指控
I've been accused of a lot of things,
但从来没人说我是损友
but being bad company has never one of them.
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表