剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
I'm sorry to say we have HUMINT
葛伊遇害是因为 跟俄♥罗♥斯♥罪犯的妻子外遇
that Goi was killed for having an affair with the wife of a Russian criminal.
长官,这我可以确认
Sir, I can confirm that.
我调出饭店与周遭街道的监视器画面
I managed to pull security footage from the hotel and surrounding streets.
脸部辨识发现这个女人,妮琪卡拉辛
Facial recognition pinged this woman, Nichka Lashin.
情报显示她是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的杀手
Intel pegs her as a Russian mafia enforcer.
我们离开前,我有看到她在饭店外面
I saw her outside our hotel before we left.
奈兰,你怎么看?
Nyland, what do you think?
-给你决定 -还真会分散风险
-It's your call. -Way to hedge your bets with the boss.
好,我同意任务照计画进行
Okay, I am satisfied the op can proceed as planned.
下一步是什么?
What are our next steps?
我们跟线人去布拉格打通关
We go to Prague with the asset to make the buy-in.
成功的话,我的团队就会清除障碍
In success, my team clears the path of obstacles,
送她回白俄♥罗♥斯♥
then we return her to Belarus.
尽量不要再搞砸了
Try to avoid any more fuck-ups.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
好,轮到我了 沙拉♥萨♥、亨德立克留下来
Okay, my turn. Salazar, Hendricks stay here.
其他人都离开
Everybody else, go away.
白宫幕僚长今天很不爽的来找我
I got a very unwelcome visit today from the White House chief of staff.
-有人打给他问你的事 -长官
-Someone called him about you. -Sir...
这个人是说客
This person, a lobbyist,
想知道你是否平安
wanted to know if you were safe.
似乎知道你那里出状况了
Seemed to know things had gone badly where you are.
看你的反应,我想你知道是谁问的?
I take it from your reaction you know who called?
是汉娜的妈妈
Hannah's mom.
(兰利 敏讯隔离室27)
Hannah's my...
汉娜是我的…
(埃森1223)
我的室友,我很确定她跑来日内瓦
My roommate. I'm pretty sure that she came to Geneva
-因为她担心我 -我可以确认她很担心
-because she was worried about me. -I can confirm she was concerned.
我去欧文家协助处理搞砸的制裁
I went to Owen's apartment to help with the sanction SNAFU.
这件事结束之后 你们两个都要去进修
When this is over, you're both gonna take a refresher course
如何闭上该死的嘴巴
in keeping your damn mouths shut.
-是,长官 -是,长官
-Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
需要我提醒你保持无线电静默
Do I need to tell you to remain radio silent
-直到这项任务完成吗? -不用,长官
-until this operation is complete? -No, sir.
再让我听到有人代表你打电♥话♥来
And if I hear about any more calls being made on your behalf...
你就被炒鱿鱼了
you're fired.
明白吗?
Is that understood?
是,长官
Yes, sir.
欧文没事
Owen is fine.
-妳确定吗? -确定
-Are you sure? -Yes.
幕僚长亲口告诉我的
I got it from the chief of staff himself.
欧文正在处理敏感事件
Owen is in the middle of something sensitive,
所以他不会回妳电♥话♥ 妳快去赶飞机吧
which is why he's not calling you back. Now, get your ass on the plane.
欧文没事
Owen's fine.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我们走吧
Now, let's go.
妳不走,对吧?
You're not coming, are you?
对
No.
我不能走
I mean, I can't.
我现在都这么不开心了 五年后会怎样?
If I'm this unhappy now, where am I gonna be in five years?
到时候才要做出改变会更难吧?
Or how much harder will it be to make a change then?
我可以想到一堆更糟的地方 碰上青年危机
I could think of a lot worse places to have a quarter-life crisis.
年轻人就是有年轻的特权
Privilege has its privileges.
妳如果要做情绪盘点 就不要半途而废
Well, if you're gonna do this emotional audit, don't stop halfway.
妳必须弄清楚妳对欧文真正的感情
You need to figure out how you really feel about Owen.
对
Yeah.
不然妳没办法往前走,来吧
Because you can't move forward until you do. Come here.
妳办得到的
You got this.
注意安全
Be safe.
(无来电显示,欧文要去布拉格)
这个好酷
Wow.
Oh, this is sick.
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything.
这是我们的机动任务中心 你们要搭这辆车
This is our mobile ops center. You'll ride in this
我们会开去布拉格跟勒夫见面
while we drive to Prague for the meeting with Lev.
-这是什么? -RQ-4全球鹰无人机
-What's this? -That is an RQ-4 Global Hawk drone
刚刚从拉姆斯泰因空军基地起飞
currently taking off from Ramstein Air Base.
驾驶者是一个小鬼
It's being piloted by a kid sitting in a bunker
待在赌城大道下的碉堡里
underneath the Las Vegas Strip.
它会提供玛可与勒夫见面的战术监视
It'll provide tactical surveillance for Max's meeting with Lev
我的团队则是提供地面安全
while my team provides boots-on-the-ground security.
JAG1,RAQ4到场
JAG1, RAQ4 is on site.
我看到你们抵达集结区了
I see you landing at the staging area.
我们要移♥动♥至定位,等我说“安全”
We're gonna move into position. When I give the "all clear,"
妳再上车开去跟勒夫会面
you're gonna get into the car, drive to your meeting with Lev.
我们会提供掩护
We will provide overwatch.
交易完成后妳就离开
When the deal is done, you'll get out of there.
-给我一把枪 -他们会收走的
-Give me a gun. -They're gonna take it away.
那就给我两把 我会让他们找到第一把
Then give me two. I'll put the first where they can find it.
目标是不要开枪
The goal is to not shoot anyone.
子弹开始乱飞,我们就等于白来了
Bullets start flying and we came all this way for nothing.
这个放进妳口袋,是麦克风
Put this in your pocket. There's a mic.
已经启动,我们才能听见过程
It's active so we can listen in on what's going on.
万一出状况,妳要来救我
If things go badly, you're gonna come rescue me.
当然
Of course.
嘿,那我要做什么?
Hey. What am I doing?
你跟着我
You're with me.
-真的吗? -假的,你待在卡车里
-Seriously? -No, you stay in the fucking truck.
出发!
Let's go!
妳会紧张吗?
You nervous?
不会,我是害怕
No. I'm terrified.
勒夫很有可能拿了钱就杀我
There's even odds Lev will kill me once I give him the money,
但我没别的办法回去,所以…
but there's no other way home, so...
上
Go.
我们就定位,妳可以走了
We're in position. You're a go.
我们有缘再见
I'll see you on the other side.
好
Okay. Yeah.
克里尔把妳的赏金汇给我了
Kirill sent me your bounty.
箱子里还有七百万
There's 7 million more in that case.
好大一笔钱
That's serious money.
我说要补偿是认真的
Well, I'm serious about making amends.
妳知道有些人
You know, there are some that
不管妳给再多钱,也不会让妳回去
won't let you come home no matter how much money you give them.
那是我要面对的问题
Well, that's my problem to deal with.
如果他们已经付钱给我
And what if they've already paid me
要把妳的尸体丢在雪地呢?
to leave your body out in the snow?
那我早就死在外面了
Then I'd already be out there.
所以来谈条件吧?
So shall we talk terms?
好吧
Da.
Okay.
天哪
Oh, jeez.
JAG1,我发生软体故障
JAG1, I'm having a software glitch.
(失去连线)
我重开机期间你们只能靠自己
You're flying solo while I reboot.
收到,罩子放亮点,天眼关闭了
Roger that. Eyes peeled. Eye of God closed.
你一进来我就知道你有麻烦
如今我躺在冰冷坚硬的地上
这些人是谁啊?
Who the fuck are these guys?
监视一号♥,请回答
Overwatch One. Come in, Overwatch One.
监视组,我们有麻烦了,有听到吗?
Overwatch, we got a problem. Do you copy?
不要用这个频道
Stay off this channel.
我们麻烦大了,妳没听到吗?
We have a serious problem. Do you not hear me?
这就是为什么 千万不要带律师出任务
That's why you never bring a lawyer on an op.
干
Fuck.
靠
Shit.
这是怎么回事?
What the fuck is this?
靠
Fuck.
我就知道信不过妳
I knew I couldn't trust you.
RQ4, RQ4
我需要你立刻到场
I need you on-site now.
嗨,我需要帮忙
Yeah. Hi, I could use some help.
你在哪?
Where are you?
在下面这里!
Down here!
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表