剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
你在那里做什么?
What the shit are you doing down there?
JAG2,我们要保护友军 你们可以自♥由♥射击
JAG2, we got a friendly to protect. You're weapons free.
我们上!
Let's fucking go!
干
Fuck.
干
Fuck.
妳中枪了
You got shot.
废话
Yeah, no shit.
我杀了人
I killed someone.
我靠
Oh, shit.
靠
Shit.
等等
Wait.
勒夫
Lev.
勒夫
Lev.
天哪
Oh, God.
这不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
我没有背叛你
I didn't betray you.
但是
But...
这你永远不会相信,所以只要你活着
you'll never believe that, which means if you live...
我就没办法回家
then I don't get to go home.
玛可,不要
Max, no.
不要
No.
我要回家
And I'm going home.
走吧
Let's go.
怎么回事?广场上是谁在开枪?
What was happening? Who was shooting at the compound?
欧文!
Owen!
-广场上是谁在开枪? -妮琪卡
-Who was shooting at the compound? -Nichka.
-妮琪卡? -对
-Nichka? -Yeah.
-你怎么会认识她? -我在日内瓦见过她
-How do you know her? -I met her in Geneva.
她在桑德遇害的饭店外面
She was outside the hotel that Xander got killed at.
就是她要议会杀我
She was the one who pushed the Council to kill me.
我不舒服
I don't feel so good.
因为你处在震惊状态,躺一下就好
Because you're in shock. Just lie down for a minute.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
休息呼吸
Just rest and breathe.
记得呼吸
Just breathe.
-停车,玛可 -我不要停车
-Stop the car, Max. -I'm not stopping the car.
他妈的停车,玛可
Stop the fucking car, Max.
停车,玛可!干!
Stop the fucking car, Max! Fuck!
你在干嘛?
What the fuck are you doing?
我做不下去了
I can't do this anymore.
听着,我懂
Look, I get it.
你第一次杀人,难受崩溃
Your first time, it's upsetting.
玛可,我扣下扳机,那个人就爆头 那个画面不断重现
Max, I pulled a trigger and a guy's head came apart, and I can't stop seeing it.
-那会过去的 -这不是正确答案
-That will pass. -It's not the right answer.
-心理变♥态♥才会这样说 -倖存者也会
-That is what a psychopath says. -Or a survivor.
都一样
Same thing.
妈的
Fuck.
-上车 -不要!
-Just get in the car. -No!
我不干了,我不管妳也不管中情局了
I quit. I'm through with you and I'm through with the agency.
欧文,站住
Owen, stop.
我叫你站住
I said, stop.
我真是笨死了
Oh, I have been so stupid.
我以为我可以救妳
I thought I could save you.
我以为这个变♥态♥杀手的表面下
I thought underneath this whole psychokiller
其实是一个蒙受损失和悲剧的人
that there was someone that had actually suffered loss and tragedy,
孤单到不行,只是需要有人
that was desperately alone and just, I don't know, needed someone
关心他们,我以为我可以帮妳
to fucking care about them. I thought that I could help you.
我以为我帮了妳,妳就会改变
I thought if I helped you, then you could change.
但妳是改不了的
But you can't change.
玛可,妳给自己挖了太深的洞 爬不出来了
Max, you have dug yourself in so fucking deep, there's no way out.
妳是囚犯
You are a prisoner...
被囚在这种不断的生存需要里
of this incessant need to survive.
就像我也是囚犯 被囚在自我破坏的鬼话里
Just like I'm a prisoner of my own self-sabotaging bullshit.
妈的
Fuck.
父亲过世、母亲发疯 好像那样就有借口这么自私
Dead dad, fucking manic mom, as if that's an excuse to be so selfish,
伤害真正关心我的人
to hurt the people that actually care about me. I--
我需要你
I need you.
才能回家
To get back home.
发生刚才那些事之后…
After what just happened...
拜讬
Please.
我做不到
I can't.
玛可,我不现在退出 就会永远迷失,而妳…
Max, if I don't get out now, I'm gonna be lost forever. And you...
没有人救得了妳
Nobody can save you.
-喂? -汉娜
-Hello? -Hannah.
欧文?
Owen?
天哪
Oh, my God.
你没事吧?
-Are you okay? -Uh...
我不确定,现在没有人对我开枪
I'm not sure. I mean, nobody's shooting at me,
所以那是好事
so that's good.
我做了太多错误的选择
I have made so many fucking bad choices.
好像我开始这份工作之后 做的每一个决定
Like, every decision I made since I started working this job
都是错的,包括不听妳说的
has been the wrong one, including not listening when you said
我一直在做错误的选择
that I was making bad choices.
你还在布拉格吗?
Are you still in Prague?
-妳怎么知道我在布拉格? -我也在这里
-How do you know I'm in Prague? -I'm here too.
我就在战争纪念馆旁边
I'm right near the war memorial.
-我会过去,你来找我 -好
-I'll go there. Just come find me. -Okay.
这是真的吗?因为我真的累坏了
Is this real? Because, I swear, I'm so fucking tired.
我觉得我有可能在作梦
I feel like I could be dreaming.
是真的,我就在这里
It's real. I'm right here.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
好
Okay.
-我们有麻烦了 -废话,我们完全是在逃亡模式
-We have a problem. -No shit. We're in full runaway mode.
不是
No.
麻烦是那个律师
The lawyer is the problem.
妳跟他在一起吗?
Are you with him?
没有,但我可以用我送的表追踪他
No. But I can track him on the watch I gave him.
好,我会透过我给妳的装置追踪妳
Good. I'm tracking you through the phone I gave you.
待会见
See you in a minute.
这么快
That was fast.
搞什么…?
What the--?
天哪
God.
玛可
Max.
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
-我不知道 -谁抓了我们?
-I don't know. -Who has us?
卡萝莉娜
Karolina.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你跟我妈跑来跑去做什么?
And what the fuck are you doing running around with my mother?
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表