剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
-我以为会更好一点 -对啊
-I thought it would be nicer. -Ha. Yeah.
我刚来的时候也以为 会像《不可能的任务》都是高科技
When I showed up, I thought it'd be Mission: Impossible, high-tech shit.
结果只有20年的老电脑 和冷战时期的碎纸机
All I got was a 20-year-old computer and a shredder from the Cold War.
-上面有妳的朋友吗? -没有
-You got any friends up there? -No.
妳离开之后变了很多
[Dawn] A lot's changed since you've been gone.
俄♥国♥黑帮成员很容易被杀
Turns out being a Russian mobster has a high degree of getting you killed.
上排是管理阶层吧?
Top row is management, right?
叫做议会,我当时的只剩几个人还在
Council. Only a few remain from my time.
有史塔斯、勒夫、伊凡
There's Stas, Lev, Ivan.
史塔斯批准处决我
Stas was the one who approved my execution.
妳得干掉他和几个小队长
You'll have to kill him along with a few lieutenants.
抱歉,我们现在要杀人了?
Sorry, we're killing people now?
她的意思是瓦解 我们已经开始列清单了
She means neutralize, and we've already started a list.
尤利、奥萨娜
Yuri. Oksana.
妮琪卡
Nichka.
不,我想我可以拉拢尤利和妮琪卡
No, I think I can win over Yuri and Nichka.
奥萨娜肯定要被♥干♥掉 或是说被瓦解
Oksana definitely has to be killed, or neutralized.
-知道门神是谁了没? -谁?
-Do you know who the gatekeeper is yet? -[Owen] The who?
就是我必须贿赂 才会顺利回锅的议会成员
It's the Council member who I need to bribe to welcome me back on.
我们在查了,先处理文书吧
We're working on it. Paperwork time.
(10小时能量)
我可以喝吗?
May I?
请便
[Dawn] Knock yourself out.
全名
Full name.
玛可欣瓦西莉亚娜麦拉杰
Maxine Vasilyevna Meladze.
出生地?
Birthplace?
巴布鲁伊斯克,白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Babruysk, Belarus.
父母?
Parents?
已故
Deceased.
-手足? -已故
-Siblings? -Deceased.
婚姻状态?
Marital status?
丧偶
Widowed.
小孩呢?
Children?
没有
None.
我去找心理医生和测谎员
All right. I'm gonna go talk to the shrink and the polygrapher.
强调我是新来的,从来没监督过评估
Play up the fact I'm new and never overseen an evaluation of an asset before.
运气好的话可以在玛可受测前 留意可能的问题
With luck, I'll be able to flag any potential issues
before Max even sits down.
这招聪明
That's smart.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
天哪,我现在好想去做水疗
God, I could be at a spa right now.
我建议等一个小时再偷溜出去
I say we wait an hour, then we sneak out.
好
Yeah.
你们是躲在这里吗?
Are you guys hiding in here?
当然
A hundred percent.
你们谁可以帮我一个忙吗?
Can one of you two do me a huge favor?
-什么忙? -不行
-What? -No.
可以让我把你们纳入 灰色邮件案里吗?
Can I tag you in on my graymail case? She's being vetted and I feel a more seasoned attorney is required.
我觉得需要更资深的律师
想得美,你要把这个推给我们
Forget it. The only reason you'd try to pawn this off on us
只是因为你想摆脱这个烂摊子
is if it was a shit show you were trying to get away from.
并不是
That's not true.
门都没有,祝你好运
Hard pass. Good luck.
如果我问奈兰呢?
What if I ask Nyland?
你要跟老板说你不胜任工作?
You're gonna tell the boss you're incapable of doing your job?
坦承你搞砸了 让他拿来对付你?请便
Confess all your fuck-ups and let him use them against you? Go for it.
你们还真是帮了大忙
You've been super helpful. Thank you.
雷斯特在办公室里吃糖喔
Hey, kids. Lester's got candy in his office.
慢慢玩吧
Enjoy.
(机密)
你们几个,这是谁干的?
Guys, who did this?
干嘛?
What?
我该晚点再来吗?
Uh, should I come back, sir?
不用,糖份起作用之后 情况只会越来越糟
No, no, no. Things will only get worse once the sugar kicks in.
你们几个
Guys. Come on.
让老爸清静一下好吗?
Give Dad a minute, all right?
要不要去候客室玩?
Wanna go play in the waiting room?
好
Yay.
出去吧
Get out of here.
谢谢
Thank you.
线人已经平安抵达 吉班开始验证流程了
The asset has been secured. Gilbane is starting the vetting process.
我想你要我负责监督吧?
I assume you want me to provide oversight?
对,线人在充分验证前 都还是我们的口袋名单
Yes, the asset is still on our dance card until she's fully vetted.
可以给点建议协助我跑流程吗?
You wouldn't happen to have any advice for me to help me navigate the process?
你能做的事不多
Well, unfortunately there's not a lot you can do.
我们无法控制测谎的题目
We don't get any control over the questions in the swirl.
你必须隐瞒测谎员她在局里的历史
Clearly you have to hide her agency history from the polygrapher.
-那她的前科呢? -没有人在乎
-What about her criminal history? -No one cares.
她是间谍,出♥卖♥♥♥自己国家 局里早料到她是人♥渣♥
She was a spy, traitor to her country. Agency expects her to be a scumbag.
还有别的事吗?
Anything else?
没了,有
No. Uh, yes.
其实我见过一次…两次 凯文米尔斯,就是非鲍伯
Actually, I had a meeting-- Two meetings with Kevin Mills, Not Bob.
他想讨论线人的事 为什么他的绰号♥会外洩
He wanted to discuss the asset situation and why his nickname had come up.
你没告诉我这件事
You didn't tell me that.
万一出事,我要让你能够否认知悉
I wanted you to have deniability in case things went south.
我向他保证这是单一个案,然后
I assured him that it was an isolated incident and then...
他问我要不要当他在这里的间谍 我拒绝了
he asked me if I wanted to spy for him at the OGC, and I said no.
我知道
I know.
凯文有打给我,说是测验
Kevin called me, said it was a test,
你通过了
and you passed.
他告诉你是因为 他认为我什么都不会说
Did he say that to you because he thought I wouldn't say anything,
还是因为我会说?
or because I would?
好问题,永远要做最坏假设
Good question. Always assume the worst.
少一点惊喜,回去工作吧
Fewer surprises. Now, get back to work.
你们谁要吃甜甜圈啊?
Hey, guys. Who wants a donut?
-嘿,我一直在找你 -抱歉,现在不方便讲话
-Hey, I've been looking for you. -Sorry, can't really talk now--
-很好,我只需要你的帅脸 -怎么了?
-Good. I just need your pretty face. -What is happening?
自♥拍♥给我妈看,笑一个
[Amelia] Selfies for my mom. Look cute.
-天哪 -她发现今天是家庭日
-Jesus. -She found out it's Family Day.
我就收到三则讯息 怪我没让她抱孙子
I've gotten three messages about the fact I haven't given her grandkids.
好
Right.
-你怎么了? -没事,只是有点招架不住
-What's wrong with you? -Nothing. I'm just a little overwhelmed.
妳不会想帮我 验证我的灰色邮件者吧?
You don't wanna help me get my graymailer vetted, do you?
-当然不要 -我想也是
-Fuck no. -I didn't think so.
妳可以告诉我心理医生贺许在哪吗?
Can you point me in the right direction for Dr. Hirsch, the psychologist?
不是我有事,他要验证线人
Not for me. He's vetting the asset.
四楼,别靠近他的办公室 不然大家会以为你疯了
Fourth floor. But stay out of his office, or everyone'll think you're nuts.
好,谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
嘿,贺许医生吗? 你好,我是欧文亨德立克
Hey, Dr. Hirsch? Hi, I'm Owen Hendricks.
对,我要帮你的新线人做心理评估
Oh, yes, and I owe you a psych eval for a new asset.
-我以为12点半才开始 -是没错,我只是…
-I thought we weren't starting till 12:30. -No, we're not. I just, um...
我是新来的,可能有点紧张吧
I'm new, and I guess I'm a little nervous.
我懂,请坐,我们聊一下
Well, say no more. Have a seat. Let's talk about it.
我没事啦
Uh, I'm not here for me.
只是想说在你跟线人对谈前 先来自我介绍
I figured I'd introduce myself before you sat down with the asset.
-看我能不能帮上忙 -既然你是新来的,我就老实说
-You know, see if I could help at all. -Look, since you're new, I'll be honest,
我都会打勾的,好吗?
I always check yes, okay?
除非他们拉在地板上,否则都会过关
Unless they pull down their pants and take a dump on the floor, I pass them.
曾经有个人尿裤子我也让他过了
Actually, there was a guy I passed who pissed himself,
因为他在其它方面都很出色
but he was charming in all other respects.
太好了,那…
Oh, okay, great. That's...
你该不会认识测谎员吧 叫达斯汀什么的?
Um, hey, you don't happen to know the polygrapher, Dustin something?
达斯汀哈奇,那孩子很硬
Dustin Hatch. That kid's wound tight.
-意思是? -我有多松他就有多严
-Um, meaning? -Let's say, he's as tough as I am easy.
你的线人稍有差池,就会被他打回票
If your asset makes a single screw up, he'll bounce them.
好,你该不会见过很多 有焦虑症的员工吧?
Right. You don't happen to see a lot of employees suffering from anxiety?
他们多半都乐在其中
No, most of them enjoy it.
-开玩笑的 -好
-That's a joke. -Right.
其实不然 在这里工作的人都要有点疯狂才行
Actually, it's not. You kind of have to be crazy to work here.
你焦虑症发作了吗?
Are you having anxiety?
没有,我只是问一下
No. No, no. I was just asking.
待会见
I will see you out there.
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表