剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
不要,我不想利用我男友当线人
No, I don't feel comfortable using my boyfriend as an informant.
在华盛顿就是这样,管道和人情
That's how things work in Washington. Access and favors.
妳以为妳的工作怎么来的?
How do you think you got your job?
这里好安静
Pretty quiet around here.
我都没发现
I hadn't noticed.
是吗?奇成斯、艾伯纳 和亨德立克都出勤?
Really? Kitchens, Ebner and Hendricks all out of the office?
-肯定有关连吧? -我不知道也不在乎
-That's gotta be related, right? -I don't know and I don't care.
等等,妳干嘛在乎?
Wait. Why do you?
因为不像你们这些懦夫
Because unlike the rest of you cowards,
如果风暴即将来袭 我宁愿是知情的人
I would rather be in the know if there's a shitstorm coming.
免了吧
Uh, pass.
我宁愿在路上被公车撞
I would much rather step out into the street and get hit by a bus
也不要被诊断出癌症
than get a cancer diagnosis.
长痛不如短痛,懂我意思吧?
-Quick death, you know what I mean? -Mm.
但死亡的痛在这里从来都不短
Except death is never quick around here.
不…
No, no.
可恶…
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...
干嘛?
What?
我是欧文,在领♥事♥馆♥,你有事找我?
It's Owen, I'm in a SCIF at the consulate, you wanted to talk?
对,你好,欧文
Yeah, hi, Owen.
我只是想聊一下 我们会死得有多难看
I just wanted to have a little chitty-chat about how monumentally fucked we are.
为什么?又怎么了?
Why? What's happening now?
我们的失踪飞弹显然被追踪到
Well, apparently our missing rockets have been traced
from L谩zaro C谩rdenas 从拉♥萨♥罗卡德纳斯去到了丹吉尔港
to the Port of Tangier.
意即它们很有可能被送往南苏丹
Uh-huh.
Which means they are most likely headed to South Sudan.
我就客观地来说
Let me put this into perspective for you.
那里是一堆恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的家,欧文
It's basically where a fuck ton of terrorists call home, Owen.
好,这下不妙
Okay, that's bad.
你说飞弹都失效了
But you said the missiles were deactivated.
醒醒吧,欧文
Wake up, Owen.
它们有没有作战能力不重要
Their operational functionality means jack squat.
一旦被媒体掌握情资,我们就完蛋了
If the press gets ahold of this,
it's game over for us.
“中情局把飞弹交给恐♥怖♥份♥子♥”
"CIA gives missiles to terrorists."
会登上头版的头版!
Front page, above the fold!
现在你懂了吧?
Do you understand now?
欧文?
Owen?
耶纳斯,闭嘴让我思考
Janus, shut up and let me think.
你必须搞得更混乱
You need to make it more confusing.
什么?
What?
丑闻啊,耶纳斯 美国人不爱复杂的东西
The scandal, Janus. Americans don't do complicated.
所以大家还在讲水门案 却没人讲伊朗门了,对吧?
It's why Watergate's still talked about, but Iran-Contra isn't, right?
大家还是不确定 尼加拉瓜的贩毒叛军
People still aren't sure what drug-dealing rebels in Nicaragua
跟黎巴嫩的人♥质♥有什么关系
have to do with hostages in Lebanon.
所以如果你真的认为 这件事会出差错
So if you think that this thing is really gonna go sideways,
你就得想办法把它搞得越离谱越好
you need to figure out how to attach as much nonsense to it as possible
让《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》写不出简单的头条
so The New York Times can't write an easy headline.
这真是你想过最瞎…
That is the stupidest...
也有可能是最天才的点子
most potentially genius thing you've ever thought of.
我知道,把水浑得够浊 就不会有人被牵连
I know. Now, muddy the waters enough, and no one will be able to get traction.
同时你也许该想办法 把那些火箭拿回来
While you're doing that, try to get those rockets back.
其实是飞弹
Missiles, actually.
是飞弹,随便啦
Missiles, whatever.
去你的
Fuck you.
哪位?
Who is it?
我是门房♥,女士
The concierge, madame.
我带了您要我去拿的礼物
I have the gift you sent me to get.
-是有附卫星导航的? -对
-Is it the model with GPS in it? -Yes.
还有什么需要我为您服务吗?
Is there anything else I can help you with?
没有了,谢谢你
No. Thank you.
给我来杯啤酒
Whatever you have on tap.
你好
Hi.
龙舌兰加莱姆,麻烦
Tequila and lime, please.
加冰块
On the rocks.
谢谢
Thanks.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
还好吗?
How's it going?
现在好多了
Um...
-Better now. -Mm.
我懂
Yeah. I hear that.
我是欧文
I'm Owen.
玛塔
Marta.
今天不顺利?
Rough day?
我是说
Mm... I mean,
不顺到我会在周二下午五点 一个人喝酒
rough enough that I'm drinking alone at 5:00 on a Tuesday.
但你不是一个人喝
But you're not drinking alone.
再也不是了
Not anymore.
干杯 -Sk谩l.
-Cheers.
Yeah, sk谩l. You from Geneva? 妳是日内瓦人?
不是,我只待到毕业
No, just for now, while I finish school.
了解
I see.
你呢?
You?
我来开会的
In town for a meeting.
然后就回美国?
And then back to America?
-哇,这么明显吗? -没有
-Oh, wow, it's that obvious? -No.
是好事
No, it's good.
我爱美国腔
I love an American accent.
我也喜欢…
Well, I mean I like...
妳的腔调
whatever you got going on.
瑞典腔?
Swedish?
是冰岛腔
Icelandic.
所以妳是维京人囉?
Does that make you a Viking?
跟维京人接吻 一直在我的遗愿清单上
Because kissing a Viking has always been on my bucket list.
只有接吻吗?
Only kissing?
你是做什么的,需要来日内瓦开会?
So, what do you do that requires a meeting in Geneva?
我是小白脸
I'm a boy toy.
自己人的蠢笑话啦
Just a stupid inside joke.
我来支援一个朋友
I'm supporting a friend.
其实算不上是朋友 应该说是工作上的…
Oh...
Actually, less of a friend, more of a work...
同事兼邪恶劲敌
colleague-slash-evil nemesis.
完全是…
It's all...
处在灰色地带
a fucking gray area.
随时都岌岌可危
I'm, like, hanging on by my fingertips.
好喔
Okay.
那个…
That's, um...
她听起来很难伺候
She sounds like a lot.
她…
Well, she's, uh--
我从来没说“她”
I never said "she."
我猜的
I just assumed.
你这么帅
Handsome guy like you.
靠,我知道怎么回事了
Holy shit, I know what's going on here.
-我也希望是 -不…妳…
-I should hope so. -No, no, no, you--
腔调、调情、引导式问题
The accent, the flirting, the leading questions.
妳是外国探员
You're a foreign agent.
什么?
What?
对,妳想弄到我的黑资料对吧?
Yes, you're trying to get kompromat on me, right?
我们上楼开房♥间,妳拍下照片
We go upstairs, we fool around, you get the sexy photos,
然后就拿来勒索我
and boom, you blackmail me.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
拜讬,我没生气
Come on. I'm not mad.
我♥干♥嘛要生气?这样很棒啊
Why would I be mad? This is awesome.
我要走了,抱歉
I've got to go, sorry.
-什么?不 -这样好奇怪
-What? No. -Yeah, this just got weird.
不…别走嘛,拜讬
No, no, no, don't leave, come on.
妳真的很有说服力 才讲两秒钟我就…
You were really convincing. You had me for two sec--
这是我的第一次间谍色♥诱♥,我…
It's my first time being sexpionaged, I--
我的第一次间谍色♥诱♥
My first time being sexpionaged.
(玛可,你在哪?)
(我饿了)
领♥事♥馆♥没事吧?
Everything okay at the consulate?
没事
Oh, yeah.
对,没事
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表