剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
你明明可以跟酷小孩一起?
when you could be with the cool kids?
因为我瞧不起那些酷小孩
Because I despise the cool kids.
每次我去到新的学校
They were the ones that beat the shit out of me
都是他们把我揍个半死
at every new school I went to.
我懂妳的心情,真的
I get your play. I really do.
有个律师盯着妳 让妳做起事来加倍困难
Having a lawyer looking over your shoulder makes your job exponentially harder.
对此…
And to that...
我只能说,妳活该
I say, tough shit.
好吧
Fair enough.
-证人找得怎么样了? -还在查名字
-How's it going with the witness? -Still trying to find a name.
-然后呢? -然后我会想办法
-And then what? -And then I'll figure it out.
没事了,下车吧
Good talk. Get out.
[knocking on door]
你迟到了
-On 10" playing over speakers] -You're late.
-但你穿得很帅 -谢谢
-But you look good. -Wow, well, thank you.
-衣服不是我的 -想也知道
-It's not mine. -Obviously.
-这价值几千块 -什么?靠,真的假的?
-It cost a couple thousand. -What? Fuck. Really?
我应该更小心的
-I would've been more careful. -[clears throat]
说得对,你应该脱掉它
You're right. You should take it off.
-现在吗? -对
-What, now? -Yeah.
我来帮你
I'll help you.
[phone ringing]
[groans]
-喂 -我查到你要的资讯了
-Hello. -[man] I got the info you wanted.
证人名叫丹尼尔 “丹尼”伍德洛二世,32岁
The witness's name is Daniel "Danny" Woodrow Jr., 32.
住在拖车公园,我把地址传给你
Lives in a trailer park. I'll send you the address.
无业,欠租三个月
He's unemployed and three months late on the rent.
检方提供他证人保护计画 交换他的证词
Apparently, he's been offered witness protection in exchange for his testimony.
-靠 -还有更糟的
-Shit. -It gets worse.
他明天下午要录影作证
He's giving videotaped testimony tomorrow afternoon,
之后证人保护计画就会重置他
then WITSEC's relocating him.
你是说我只有…等等 12个小时解决这件事?
You telling me that I only have-- Wait. --12 hours to figure this out?
对
Yep.
你会帮我们说好话,对吧?
You're gonna put in a good word for us, right?
对,当然
Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
[beeps]
这个法律问题
That's a legal question
对国♥家♥安♥全♥有深远的影响
that has profound National Security repercussions.
[knocking on door]
妳在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我说过每晚都会练习当主播
I told you, I practice being a talking head every night.
对
Right.
我的灰色邮件闹剧 可以问问妳的意见吗?拜讬?
Hey, can I pick your brain about my latest graymail drama? Please?
如果像安德森古柏那样行事作风
If you do it as Anderson Cooper.
好
Okay.
[clears throat]
-先介绍主题 -主题
-Introduce the segment first. -The segment, right.
玛可麦拉杰的灰色邮件案出现逆转
The graymail case of Max Meladze took a turn
原来命案现场有一名目击证人
when it was revealed that there's an eyewitness to the murder.
今天加入我们讨论后续法律手段的是
Joining us today to discuss potential next legal steps
艾蜜莉亚沙拉♥萨♥
is Amelia Salazar.
前司法部律师
A former attorney at the Justice Department,
更近期则是
and more recently,
中情局法务长办公室的律师
a lawyer at the General Counsel's Office of the CIA.
沙拉♥萨♥小姐,妳怎么看?
Ms. Salazar, what is your take?
Mm.
这个麻烦了,安德森
That's a tricky one, Anderson.
尽管目击者证词不可靠
While eyewitness testimony is unreliable,
陪审团却往往都很受用
it's often very effective with a jury.
遇到这样的谋杀案
And in a murder case like this, the existence of an eyewitness
目击证人的存在
makes it almost impossible to have the case thrown out
会让这个案子几乎不可能
-以程序为由撤案 -靠,真的假的?
-on procedural grounds. -Fuck. Really?
那眼前的道路就会很难走了
I mean, that makes the pathway forward quite difficult,
至少可以这么说
to say the least.
而且事实上目击者即将加入 证人保护计画
Um, as does the fact that the witness is about to be put into WITSEC.
有个冷知识,安德森
Fun fact, Anderson:
中情局也有自家版本的保护计画
The CIA has their own version of a protection program.
-我们有吗? -你出戏了
-Wait, we do? -You're breaking character.
-我们会重置证人? -不会
-We relocate witnesses? -No.
是退休线人,但基本上都一样
Retired assets. But it's basically the same thing.
新的身份、生活和工作
New identity, new life, the works.
如果我告诉目击者 我要把他放进证人保护计画
What if I told the witness I was putting him in WITSEC,
但其实是把他放进中情局的 重置计画呢?可以吗?
but actually put him in the CIA relocation program? Can I do that?
这个嘛
Well... [clears throat]
严格来说,法务长办公室
Technically, the General Counsel's Office
必须先厘清每一个线人 他们才能进入计画
has to clear each asset before they go into the program.
只要我说他是前线人 他们就不会质疑了?
Meaning, if I tell them he's a former asset, they won't question it?
-没错 -太棒了
-Exactly. -That's fucking awesome.
不客气,安德森
You're welcome, Anderson.
很高兴来上节目
Always a pleasure to be on the show.
现在我们再战一轮吧
Now let's go have sex again.
(旗杆市)
目的地在你的右手边
[GPS] The destination is on your right.
[pop music playing over stereo]
有人在吗?
[Owen] Hello?
伍德洛先生!
Mr. Woodrow!
你门没关
Your door's open.
哈囉?伍德洛先生,你在吗?
Hello? Mr. Woodrow, are you home?
[toilet flushing]
-伍德洛先生 -搞什么?
-Mr. Woodrow-- -Whoa. What the--?
我是美国陆军协会的 我来帮你拍录影证词
Mr., Woodrow, I'm from the AUSA's office I'm here to take your video testimony.
-我叫杰佛瑞麦拉伦 -我不知道这件事
-My name is Jeffrey McLaren. -I don't know nothing about that.
-我办公室应该有打给你 -没有
-My office was supposed to call you. -They didn't.
-我只有联络阿奈雅… -阿奈雅贝尔,对
-I only talked to A'Nyah-- -A'Nyah Bell. Yes.
就是她要我来帮你录证词的
She's actually the one that asked me to come and take your testimony.
我今天下午要在法♥院♥ 跟她见面宣誓作证
I'm seeing her this afternoon at the courthouse for my deposition.
你的通知单是这样写,但…
That was what your summons said, but...
你面对的威胁大幅增加
Mr. Woodrow, the threats against you have escalated immensely,
我们相信你有迫在眉睫的生命危险
and we believe that your life is in imminent danger.
靠,真假?
Shit. Really?
真的,所以美国陆军协会的贝尔 才会要我过来
Yes. So AUSA Bell asked me to come here,
现在就帮你拍录影证词 把你放进证人保护计画
take your video testimony now and get you right into WITSEC.
你不相信我?
You don't believe me?
打去我办公室问
Call my office.
确认我说的,请
Confirm what I'm saying, please.
[keypad beeping]
[line ringing]
-你说你叫什么名字? -叫我杰夫
-What'd you say your name was again? -Call me Jeff.
早安,这里是美国检察官办公室
[man] Good morning. U.S. Attorney's Office.
有什么事吗?
How can I help you?
所以…你说我有危险
So... you said I was in danger.
什么?
What?
对
Yes.
所以我们决定在这里录 而不是在法♥院♥
That's why we decided to do this here, not at the courthouse.
你录完证词就收拾行李 之后联邦法警会过来
You'll give testimony, pack your bags, then the Marshals will come and...
带你去你的新家
[whistles] ...take you to your new home.
你知道会在哪里吗? 或是我会用什么名字?
Do you know where it'll be? Or what name I'll get?
希望是有男人味的名字 例如罗格或汉克
Hope it's something macho like Rutger or Hank.
他们不会透露给我们
They don't give us that info.
是安全协议的一部分
Part of the safety protocol.
但他们会帮我 安排工作和地方住,对吧?
But they have to set me up with a job and a place to live, right?
我好久没有稳定的零工
I haven't had a steady gig in a while.
我想做可以当成职业的工作
I'd like something I can make a career out of.
做速食业真的会累死你
Fast food work really takes it out of you.
请你为法♥院♥报上你的名字
If you could just state your name for the court.
丹尼尔伍德洛二世
Daniel Woodrow Jr.
你可以告诉我们 被害者遇害当晚你看到什么
And can you tell us what you saw the night the victim was killed.
几公里外有一处卡车休息站
[clears throat] There's a truck stop a few miles from here
我都在那里用餐
that I eat at on the regular.
我穿过卡车车道 卡车司机都睡在那里
I walked through the truck line, you know, where all the truckers sleep.
我就在那里看到那个人被痛殴
And that's where I saw that guy getting his ass beat.
这是你看到的被害者吗?
Was this the victim that you saw?
对,就是他
Yep, that's him.
请记录证人指认了萨尔瓦多奎尼
Let the record show the witness has identified Salvatore Kwitny.
[dogs barking]
-我觉得外面好像有人 -你可以描述命案经过吗?
-I think someone might be outside-- -And can you describe the murder?
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表