剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
你只是嫉妒,因为杰夫送我项鍊
Okay, you are just jealous because Jeff got me a necklace
塔德没送过你半件礼物
and Tad hasn't given you a single present.
算妳狠
-Mean. -[Hannah] Mm-hm.
你们两个是认真的吗?
So you two-- You guys are getting serious?
是啊
Well, yeah.
如果白宫队长今晚不能去 妳可以改带我去吗?
If Captain White House can't go tonight, can you take me instead?
我想在史穆特参议员 主场以外的地方相遇
I gotta catch Senator Smoot outside of his home turf,
甚至是跟他谈谈撤销传票的事
maybe even talk to him about pulling the subpoena.
作证有可能会让我 更棘手的一个案子曝光
Turns out testifying could expose one of my more delicate cases.
我想别了吧,我爸妈…
I don't think so. I don't-- With my parents--
他们爱我
They love me.
不爱吗?
They don't?
妳从来没跟我说过
Wow, you never told me that.
我要去做准备了
I gotta get ready.
他们告诉我的时候
By the time they told me,
你已经跟凯西林奎斯上♥床♥了
you were already sleeping with Kathy Lindquist.
我没有
I wasn't.
真的没有
I didn't.
所以妳才跟我分手吗? 妳以为我跟凯西上♥床♥?
Is that why you broke up with me? You thought I was sleeping with Kathy?
好了,我们没有要回顾那段美好人生
Okay. We're not gonna revisit that awesome time in our lives.
我不认为今晚带你出席是个好主意
I just don't think it's a good idea for me to take you tonight.
那好吧,随便
-[Owen] All right, fine, whatever. -[microwave beeping]
我另外想办法解决我的问题
I'll figure out some other way to solve my problem.
你保证会听话?
Do you promise to behave?
妳我都知道这是陷阱题
See, you and I both know that's a trick question,
因为听话不是我的强项
because behaving is not my strong suit.
如果我说会,让妳答应 那我就是说谎
If I say yes so you say yes, I'd be lying.
所以,我不保证会听话
So, no, I don't promise to behave.
但我保证会尽量
But I promise to try.
好吧,我带你去
Fine. I'll take you.
-好耶! -但是要穿正装
-Yes! -But it's black tie.
-好 -你有晚礼服吗?
-Yeah. -Do you have a tux?
当然
Of course.
[knocking on door]
-兄弟 -你想干嘛?
-Hey, Bubba. -What do you want?
跟你借晚礼服
To borrow your tux.
你不应该叫汉娜带你参加那个派对
You shouldn't have asked Hannah to take you to that party.
-为什么? -你明知故问
-[Owen] Why not? -You know why not.
她是好人
She's a good person.
不要欺负她,她值得幸福
And don't mess with her because she deserves to be happy.
对,我完全同意
Yeah, I totally agree with you.
正式声明,你也值得幸福
And for the record, you deserve to be happy too.
如果塔德不抓住机会迈向下一个阶段
If Tad doesn't jump at the opportunity to move to the next level, I--
他就是笨蛋
He's an idiot.
我只是想要一枚戒指
Look, I just want a ring, and...
和一个家
a family.
-这样有错吗? -对我来说是
-Is that wrong? -Well, for me it would be.
但是对你来说?
But... for you?
这么说吧,我就是老派
Well, let's just say I'm old-fashioned.
可以借我晚礼服吗?
Can I borrow the tux?
-拿去吧 -谢谢
-Go ahead. -Thank you.
[upbeat piano music playing]
[indistinct chatter]
我们应该先喝醉的
We should've gotten stoned first.
这样就对了
That's the spirit.
-汉娜,妳来啦 -是啊,你们叫我非来不可
-Hannah, you came. -Yeah, you told me I had to.
欧文,我不知道你会来
Owen, I didn't know you'd be here.
我是临时代打,毕夫没办法来
I was a last-minute replacement. Biff couldn't make it.
-杰夫 -杰夫
-Jeff. -Jeff.
-他要工作 -在白宫
-He was working. -At the White House.
你的新工作怎么样? 是在政♥府♥工作对吧?
How's your new job? Some kind of government work, right?
对,我在海洋哺乳动物委员会 大展身手
Yes, I'm slaughtering it at the Marine Mammal Commission.
欧文是中情局的律师
Owen is a lawyer at the CIA.
真适合
How fitting.
真好奇想知道这话是什么意思
Ooh. Really curious to know what you meant by that.
-不要 -不要
-No. -No.
-我们去喝东西 -好
-Let's go get a drink. -Sure.
-再见 -保重
-Bye. -Take care.
要喝什么?
[bartender] What can I get you?
来杯深海黛绮丽吧?
How about the Deep Sea Daiquiri?
-你要什么? -你们有白爪吗?
-What do you want? -You got White Claw?
-不要点那个 -真的吗?
-Don't get that. -Seriously?
这里什么酒都有,而且都免费
It's a full bar, and it's all free.
-来杯马丁尼吧? -来瓶白爪吧?
-How about a martini? -How about a White Claw?
谢谢
Thank you.
好,有什么计画?
Okay. So, what's the plan?
找到参议员,赢得他的欢心
Find the senator, win him over.
好烂的计画
That's a bad plan.
-妳有更好的吗? -一杯深海黛绮丽
-Got a better one? -One Deep Sea Daiquiri.
一瓶白爪
One White Claw.
-你要杯子吗? -不要
-You want a glass? -No.
-要 -谢谢
-Yes. -Thank you.
妳刚要说什么? 我该怎么对付参议员?
You were saying? What should I do about the senator?
好,你很明显不属于这里
Okay. So, you clearly don't belong here.
-好伤人 -不,这是好事,相信我
-Ouch. -No, it's a good thing. Trust me.
我跟着这些人长大 他们总是在衡量价值
I grew up with these people, and they're constantly measuring worth.
他们自己的跟别人的价值
Their own and everyone else's.
这哪里有帮助? 我的价值是从负号♥开始的
How does that help me? My worth starts with a minus sign.
正是
Yeah, exactly.
所以史穆特才认为你是无名小卒 可以把你当猫玩具随便打
Which is why Smoot thinks you're a nobody he can just bat around like a cat toy.
Oh.
所以当他看到你穿得像庞德 出现在高档的
So, what is he gonna think when he sees you at an exclusive
贵宾募款活动,他会作何感想?
VIP fundraiser dressed like James Bond?
他会感到困惑
Well, he's gonna be confused.
但他就必须重新评估 他能欺负我到什么程度
But he'll have to re-evaluate how much he can fuck with me,
或许足以让他撤销传票
which might just be enough to get him to pull the subpoena.
或是将听证会延后到 他搞清楚你的朋友多有力为止
Or delay the hearing until he realizes how powerful your friends are.
他来了
There he is.
好
Okay. [clears throat]
接下来这一小时,我们要当着他的面
-So, for the next hour... -Mm-hm.
...we are going to talk to every VIP
跟我几乎不认识的每一个贵宾讲话
I even vaguely know right in front of his face.
这个我喜欢
-Oh, I love that. -Mm-hm.
好邪恶
That's evil.
上场吧
Let's do it.
嘿,我不知道妳回来了
Hey. I didn't know you were back.
我没有
I'm not.
我是鬼,薇欧蕾死在南卡罗来纳了
I'm a ghost. Violet died in South Carolina.
被酷刑备忘录毒死的
Poisoned by a torture memo.
有这么糟?
That bad?
就是这么糟
That bad.
他们没有先从小规模做起
You know, rather than starting small
搞清楚AI审讯机器人 是不是个好主意
and figuring out whether an A.I. interrogation robot was even a good idea,
反而是直接砸钱 做出价值一亿的终结者
they went ahead and built a $100 million Terminator.
典型的中情局,但那不是妳的错
That's typical CIA, but that's not on you.
不对
Oh, no.
就是我的错
It is.
因为我的名字会在那份法律备忘录上
Because my name is going to be on that legal memo.
一旦这件事变成大丑闻
So when this becomes a giant scandal...
我就会是第一个代罪羔羊
I'm gonna be the first scapegoat.
我可以怎么帮妳?
So, what can I do to help?
我问那个小朋友
So I asked the little fella,
“你的餐可以不要这么辣吗?
"Can you make the dish a little less spicy?
我是白人很敏感,好吗?”
For my oyinbo sensibilities, eh?"
我是康乃狄克人啊,拜讬
I'm from Connecticut, for God's sake.
我觉得奏效了
I think it's working.
-还有… -参议员
-Mm. And there was-- -Senator...
真高兴又见到你
So nice to see you again.
你是奈兰的新小子
You're Nyland's new kid.
欧文亨德立克,对
Owen Hendricks. Yes, sir.
你认识大使
I believe you know the ambassador.
对,他的任命我投反对票
Oh, yes. I voted against his confirmation.
失陪了
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表