剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah, it's fine.
只是我在忙的另一个案子
Just another case that I'm working.
饭店没动静吧?
-Mm. -All quiet at the hotel?
对,没动静
Yeah, all quiet.
真不敢相信这种事你做了十年
I can't believe you did this for 10 years.
是啊,我的创伤后压力症候群 都快要发作了
Yeah. It's already starting to trigger my PTSD.
极度无聊
The extreme boredom...
加上害怕随时有可能出包
combined with the fear that at any moment things could go haywire,
摧毁你的事业
destroy your career.
对,但你现在是律师了,记得吧?
Yeah, but you're a lawyer now, remember?
你不是行动负责人
You're not in charge of this op.
我们只是来确保小菜鸟不会搞砸事情
We're just here to make sure that McWeeny doesn't screw up.
那个牛排看起来好好吃
Oh, that steak looks so good.
他们显然互有好感
They clearly have the hots for each other.
你觉得他们有一腿吗?
You think they're sleeping together?
不见得
Not necessarily.
但这对欧文的中立性来说不是好现象
But it's not a good sign for Owen's neutrality.
你有跟线人上♥床♥过吗?
Have you ever slept with an asset?
当然,但我跟她们从来没有感情纠葛
Sure. But I never got emotionally involved with any of them.
她们?
Them?
你怎么从来没有要追我的意思?
How come you never made a pass at me?
我们真的要在这个发霉的
Are we seriously gonna have this conversation
露营车里聊这个?
in this moldy-ass camper van?
对
Yeah.
我的恋情没有一段是好下场
I've never had a relationship that didn't end ugly.
我想我是太喜欢妳 不想搞砸我们的关系
I guess I like you too much to screw us up.
妳在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我在记录欧文的违规情事
-I am documenting Owen's infractions.
以防万一我们需要立案对付他
In case we need to make a case against him.
妳是说摧毁他吧
You mean destroy him.
一样的意思啦
Oh, tomato, tomahto.
我有东西要给你
I got you something.
既然你就快要摆脱我了
Since you'll be rid of me soon,
我想给你一个东西记住我
I wanted you to have something to remember me by.
谢谢
Wow, um...
Thank you.
这是我收过最棒的礼物
I mean, this is like the nicest thing that anyone's ever gotten for me.
戴戴看
Try it on.
对,很棒
Yeah. It's great.
-很好看 -是吗?
-It looks good. -Yeah?
很抱歉我没有东西送妳
I'm sorry I didn't get you anything.
你让我到这里啦
No, you got me here.
回家之后会怎样?
So, what's going home look like?
最好的情况下,一切照计画走 妳的人生会怎样?
Best case scenario, this all goes to plan. What's your life?
妳会住哪里?做什么娱乐?
Where do you live? What do you do for fun on a Saturday night?
不要这样
Don't do that.
怎样?
Do what?
没必要问我这些问题
There's no point in asking me questions like that
我知道这些会被放进我的档案里
when I know they'll just end up in my file.
不会的
No, they wouldn't.
欧文,万一逼不得已
Owen, if push came to shove
你知道把我的秘密告诉局里 有利可图
and you knew you had something to gain from telling the agency my secrets,
你就会说的
you would.
所以我不分享是在帮你
So I'm doing you a favor by not sharing.
所以妳永远不会告诉我 妳握有葛伊什么把柄?
Is that you saying you're never gonna tell me what you have on Goi?
那可不,去他的
No, fuck that guy.
桑德驻点在白俄♥罗♥斯♥的时候有过外遇
When Xander was stationed in Belarus, he was having an affair...
克里尔的老婆
with Kirill's wife.
靠
Damn.
没想到他这么敢
I didn't think he had it in him.
我是说,克里尔显然不知道吧?
I mean, clearly Kirill doesn't know, right?
克里尔知道他老婆有外遇
Kirill knew his wife was having an affair,
但不知道是跟谁
but he didn't know who with.
他拷问过几个人追查情夫
He tortured a few people hunting for it.
问不到才悬赏的
Offered a bounty when that didn't work out.
难怪桑德会怕妳
Yeah, well, no wonder Xander's scared of you.
妳可能让他赔掉小命
You could have him killed and fired.
我要去厕所
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
-你帮我们叫甜点? -好,没问题
-Will you get us dessert? -Yeah, sure.
你是谁?
Who are you?
克里尔派我来的
Kirill sent me.
-来杀我? -不是
-To kill me? -No.
骗人,跟你的脑袋说再见吧
Liar. Say goodbye to your brain.
等等,我发誓
Wait. I swear.
他要我查清楚妳来欧洲做什么
He asked me to find out what the fuck you're doing in Europe.
妳是冲着他来的?
You're coming for him?
原本不是
Well, I wasn't.
但现在我有点不爽了
But now I feel a little bit upset.
跟你老大说我来没恶意
You can tell your boss I came here in peace,
但我也可以轻易开战
but I can just as easily go to war.
如果克里尔还有问题想问我
If Kirill wants to ask me any more questions,
他可以打你的电♥话♥找我,好吗?
he can call me on your phone, okay?
别管甜点了
Let's forget dessert.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我睡沙发吧
I-- I'll take the couch, I guess.
嘿,妳介意我先用一下厕所
Hey, do you mind if I get into the bathroom really quick
再让妳霸佔整个…什么?
before you commandeer the whole--? What?
玛可
Max.
我需要这个
I need this.
你也需要这个
You need this.
不要再让我做 你唯一不跟着走的直觉了
Stop letting me be the one instinct that you don't follow.
宝贝
Here, babe.
要补充一下电解质
Gotta replenish those electrolytes.
刚才真棒
Oh! That was awesome.
是啊
Yeah.
杰夫?
Jeff?
干嘛?
Yeah?
算了
Never mind.
说啊,妳有什么心事?
No. What's on your mind?
是工作的事
It's just a work thing.
就说吧,也许我能帮忙
Lay it on me. Maybe I can help.
好,我们要见一个潜在的大客户
Okay, well, we have a meeting with a big potential client,
但合夥人守口如瓶
but the partners are keeping it really hush-hush.
我只知道这个人上周有跟幕僚长
All I know is that this person attended an appropriations meeting
出席一场拨款会议
with the chief of staff last week.
那场会议有几个人跟凯文在一起
There were a few people in that meeting with Kevin.
-妳还知道什么吗? -没了
-Do you know anything else? -No.
我通常不会问
And I normally wouldn't ask...
但我觉得在工作上进度落后
but I just feel like I'm falling behind at work,
我必须引起合夥人注意
and I need to get the partners' attention.
好吧
Okay.
有JP摩根的 比尔康纳利和崔西吉梅内兹
It was Bill Connelly and Tracy Jimenez from JPMorgan,
还有先锋集团的露辛达杰克森
and Lucinda Jackson from Vanguard.
好,我会搜寻他们 看看最后是谁来了
Okay, I'll research all of them and wait to see who walks through the door.
-谢啦 -妳没问题的
-Thank you. -I'm sure you'll do great.
先跟妳说
Just so you know,
我从来没有通报妳丧女的事
I never reported that you lost your daughter.
有些事不关他们的事
Some things are none of their business.
谢谢你
Thank you.
快睡吧
Get some sleep.
明天是大日子
We have a big day tomorrow.
人来了
Here we go.
(日内瓦银行)
好,我们有59分钟搞定这件事
Okay, we have 59 minutes to get this done,
然后我就搭机回华府 妳则是东山再起
then I'm on a plane to D.C., and you are back in the game.
你的声音好像有点哀伤?
Do I detect a little sadness in your voice?
会想我吗?
Going to miss me?
不会,妳会想我吗?
No. Are you gonna miss me?
不会
No.
妳好,我们要找马可斯费雪
Hi, we're here to see Markus Fischer.
-麻烦妳? -早安
-Please? -Morning.
-早安 -我能为你们效劳吗?
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表